Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions and Betting Odds

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions and Betting Odds
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Atlanta Hawks is predicted to win against Philadelphia 7ers as per latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions and Betting Odds

With series tied at 1-1, both Philadelphia 76ers and Atlanta Hawks will try and take a lead in the series on Thursday. Atlanta Hawks after stealing a win in very first game of the Conference semi-finals did not look in good shape in Game 2. Of 4 quarters, they were ahead of 76ers only in 2nd quarter while Philadelphia 76ers dominated the rest of the quarters.

It was the heroics of Joel Embiid that guided 76ers to win over Hawks in Game 2. He scored 40 points and 13 rebounds to guide the Philadelphia 76ers past the Atlanta Hawks. However, despite being in magnificent form this season, Joel Embiid finished second in MVP honors. Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic won league MVP honors which was announced on Tuesday, just after 76ers registered a win against Atlanta Hawks. For Atlanta Hawks it was Danilo Gallinari who tallied most points for his team in Game 2. He with 9 rebounds and 2 assists scored 21 points, Kevin Hunters delivered 20 points for his team.

On Thursday, the two teams will clash against each other at State Farm Arena. State Farm Arena is a multi-purpose indoor arena located in Atlanta, Georgia. 

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions

Atlanta Hawks is predicted to win clash against Philadelphia 76ers as per FiveThirtyEight The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
image 39

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betway follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions and Betting Odds: Game Details

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 of Conference Semi-Finals

Scheduled Date and Time: 11th June, 7:30 PM EST

Host Team: Atlanta Hawks

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions and Betting Odds: Recent Form

Philadelphia 76ers have been extremely dominant as a team this season. They ended their regular season at top of the Eastern Conference points table. They had massive 49 win and just 23 losses in regular season and their Conference record stood at 31-11 which was best conference record taking both the conference in consideration. However, their major concern has been playing away from their home. At home of 36 games, they had 29 wins and 7 losses while playing on roads they had 16 losses and 20 wins. They ended their regular season with 2 games winning streak.

Entering the Round 1 of playoffs, they were up against Washington Wizards. Philadelphia 76ers almost swept the 7 games series against the Wizards before losing the 4 game and giving Wizards a chance to recover in the series. However, after taking a lead of 3-1 by Game four of series, 76ers made sure not to extend the series beyond Game 5. They rapped up the 7 games series in 5 games and made their entry into the Conference semi-finals.

For Atlanta Hawks, the season has been mixed bag of success and failures. After initial hiccups they were able to recover later in the regular season. With 41 wins and 31 losses they ended the regular season at 5th position in points table. However, their Conference record had been an average one as the could win 24 games playing the teams from their own conference while they lost 18 games. They had an almost disaster on road campaign with 16 wins and 20 losses but at home they won 25 games and lost just 11. They were on a 4-games winning streak when they entered the playoffs.

The Hawks had to face the challenge of New York Knicks in Round 1 of post season games. After winning the first game, Atlanta Hawks were on backfoot in Game 2 as Knicks with their brilliant performance equalized the series to 1-1. However, Atlanta Hawks were quick to bounce and they rapped up the series in next 3 games as they won all of the next 3-games and thereby setting up their Conference semi-finals clash against the Philadelphia 76ers. The determination to win was clearly visible in first game of semi-finals as Hawks battled till last minute to register a win. But in 2nd game, they were completely out and dominance of 76ers could be clearly seen.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Philadelphia 76ers having a slight edge over Atlanta Hawks. The two teams have played a total of 387 regular season games, Philadelphia 76ers have been successful on 196 occasions while Atlanta Hawks has won 191 games.

Even in post season games, 76ers have dominated the Hawks. Of 9 games, 76ers have 7 wins and Hawks have just 2 wins.

This season the two teams have played 5 games against each other, 76ers have won 3 and Hawks have also won 2, the latest one being the Game 2 of Conference semi finals.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Atlanta Hawks defeated the 76ers in 1st game while Philadelphia 76ers were quick to bounce back in Game 2. For Game 3 the home side Atlanta Hawks are favorites. According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have 45% chance of securing a win against the Atlanta Hawks while Atlanta Hawks have just 55% chance.

The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions and Betting Odds are yet to be updated and will be updated on match day.

Looking at the outright prediction, according to Oddschecker, Philadelphia 76ers is 5th favorites this season and while Atlanta Hawks is 9th favorite. For SMarkets, Philadelphia 76ers is 6th favorites and Atlanta Hawks is 9th favorites.

Read: Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Predictions and Betting Odds

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x