Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions

Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win the tonight’s clash against Miami Heat as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions.

The two Eastern Conference teams, Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers have already qualified for playoff, their task for the remaining few games will be to cement their team standing in points table. Philadelphia 76ers are currently on the top of the Eastern Conference points table while Miami Heat are in 4th position.

Loss against Pacers in the last game has halted 76ers winning streak of eight games while Miami Heat have won last four of their NBA 2020-21 games.

Both Heat and 76ers have 3 more regular season games including this on Thursday night. This will be the 3rd meet of the two teams this season, Philadelphia 76ers won the first two games.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win clash against Miami Heat. FiveThirtyEight gives Philadelphia 76ers 51% chances of win and for Miami Heat chances stand at 49%.

The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 13 May.
image 68

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on FanDuel follow this link

Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 13th May, 7:30PM EST

Host Team: Miami Heat, American Airlines Arena

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Philadelphia 76ers are set to play their 69th match of the NBA season against Indiana Pacers on Bankers Life fieldhouse. They sit atop in the Eastern Conference with 47 wins and 22 losses and currently are enjoying eight-game winning streak at home.

Philadelphia 76ers are one of six teams from Eastern Conference who have already made into playoffs. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. Looking at their record playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 10-2. They have won 20 games and lost 15 playing away from home. Philadelphia 76ers currently occupy 1st spot in points table.

The Philadelphia 76ers lost the last match against Indian Pacers in a closely fought game. But it didn’t effected the chances of 76ers. The Miami Heat will likely be outmatched either way and lose the game.

Miami Heat is now tied with the New York Knicks with 38 wins. The positions fourth to sixth in the Eastern Conference are still open.

The Miami Heat are coming off a win against Celtics 129-121 in their last NBA encounter.

Defence have helped the Miami Heat turn their postseason hopes to reality, as the team has registered a stellar 110.3 defensive rating, good for 6th place in the league. They restrict their opposition to 107.2 points per game, which shows how much the teams have struggled against them.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Miami Heat having an edge over Philadelphia 76ers. The two teams have played a total of 126 games in regular season. Philadelphia 76ers have been successful on 62 occasions while Miami Heat have won 64 games.

The Philadelphia 76ers have done well against the Miami Heat this season. They defeated Miami Heat on both occasions.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch

76ers:

Tyrese Maxey is an important shooting guard who was on the pitch for 17 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 3 assist and 11 points.

T Harris is a shooting guard who was on the pitch for 34 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 3 assist, 5 rebounds.

Joel Embiid who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 51. 2 and a free throw percentage of 85.3.

Jerami Grant is averaging 22.5 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists so far this season

Heat:

Heat’s Forward Jimmy Butler pitched in with 13 points and 2 assists and 7 rebounds in his last outing.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 56.6 and a free throw percentage of 80.3. He has managed to score 22 points with 3 assists against Heat.

Goran Dragic notched up 17 points and 2 assists in his last outing.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Philadelphia 76ers have been on top of their game this season. They will be up against Heats. According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have a chance of 51% to secure a win with the Heats was given only 49% chance.

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Philadelphia is 5th favorite to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets. According to Oddschecker, they are 6th favorites for this season. Miami Heat is 9th favorites as per Oddschecker.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x