Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: 76ers vs Knicks March 16
The underdogs New York Knicks is set to face the challenge of one of the top favorites Philadelphia 76ers in a thrilling encounter. Knicks who didn’t have a particularly good 2019 season, have done a decent job so far whereas 76ers have managed to consolidate their top spot in Eastern conference.
The game is scheduled to be held on 16th March in the Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia at 8.00 pm EST. Despite the fact that the Knicks have got back the winning momentum, the 76ers have their noses ahead going into this encounter.
The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 16th March. Links for respective platform provided.
Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch
Danny Green who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 40.4 and a free throw percentage of 65. He was up to the task against Spurs as he provided 16 points and 5 rebounds.
Seth Curry who is the shooting guard in the side has an efficiency rating of 12.84 and average of 12.8 points in every outing so far.
Matisse Thybulle is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 43% and 1.6 steals on an average. He was on the pitch for 17 minutes in his last outing where he scored 10 points and 3 rebounds.
Tobias Harris who usually plays as the power forward has averaged 20.2 points per game along with 3.5 assists.
Julius Randle will be the power forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 20.65 and average of 22.9 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 26 points and 12 assists in the last game.
RJ Barrett is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 45.2% and a 3-pointer conversion of 35.9% so far. He was the prime scorer in the side as he notched up 32 points.
Nerlens Noel who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 4.8 points and 6 rebounds per game in his career.
Immanuel Quickley is another important key guard who averages close to 12.5 points in every outing.
Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Philadelphia 76ers are looking in imperious form and are sure shot projected to be one of the favorites to win the title. They were off to a fiery start with back-to-back triumphs in the initial games.
In the process, they managed to defeat quality sides like Raptors, Knicks, Magic and Wizards. This also meant that they emerged as the strongest force in the Eastern conference, with an impeccable record so far.
After finding themselves in a little bit of trouble in February, they managed to put that behind quickly by winning eight out of 10 games. This also helped them keep the top spot intact with 27 wins overall.
The New York Knicks who were projected to finish in the top 5 are struggling to keep themselves in the hunt after a string of dismal performances.
They were off to a slow start but finally found their mojo when they defeated Bucks and Cavaliers early in the season. After a successful campaign in January, their February journey was a mixed bag with 7 wins and defeats apiece.
They played Thunder in the last game where they put up a formidable challenge to earn their 20th victory of the season. They are occupying the 7th place with 20 victories and 19 defeats in the season so far.
Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (458 games): Knicks – 201 wins, 76ers – 257 wins.
Playoffs (33 games): Knicks – 12 wins, 76ers – 21 wins.
Previous meeting: 76ers won 109-89 on 26th December 2020 in a regular season fixture.
Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Philadelphia 76ers and New York Knicks have been two sides who have played good brand of basketball throughout this season so far. Firstly, focusing on the outright predictions for these sides, the Oddschecker have gone on to claim that the 76ers are the 6th favorites to go for the glory whereas the Knicks need a special effort to survive in the post season, according to SMarkets.
On the other hand, the predictions for this particular clash states that the 76ers are the frontrunners with 80% chance whereas their rivals have a paltry 20% chance to snatch a win.