Philadelphia 76ers vs Phoenix Suns: NBA Odds and Predictions
The Phoenix Suns are set to play their 25th match of the 2020 NBA season against Philadelphia 76ers on 13th February at the Talking Stick Resort Arena.
The Phoenix based club who didn’t have the best of the 2019 seasons are off to a 15-9 start, looking to capitalize on the gained momentum. On the other hand, the giants Philadelphia 76ers have managed to accumulate a strong squad who can defeat even the best of the oppositions.
They have consolidated their top spot in the Eastern conference pretty well and are looking to maintain it against Suns. Even though the 76ers are favored in the odds and predictions, the Suns are no less warriors in putting up a strong fight.
The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Phoenix Suns: NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated in this space. Going in the match the Suns starts as favorites as per FiveThirtyEight predictions. They have 58% chances of beating the 76ers while for 76ers chances stands at 42%.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Phoenix Suns: NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:
Regular season (127 games): Suns – 69 wins, 76ers – 58 wins.
Previous meeting: Suns won 130-117 on 11th August 2020 in a regular season fixture.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Phoenix Suns: NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out
Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 14.1 points and 12.7 rebounds in this season so far. He pitched in with 17 points against Bucks.
Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side with close to 23.8 points while the point guard Mikal Bridges needs to do better than 14.5 points per game in this season.
Jae Crowder brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 84.8% and a field goal percentage of 37% in 21 games. E’Twaun Moore who is another useful guard pitched in with 6 points and 1 assist against Bucks in 19 minutes.
Ben Simmons who is the point guard in the side has a high rating and average of 13.5 points in every outing so far. He was involved in 9 assists in addition to 23 points against Trail Blazers.
Furkan Korkmaz is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 41.1% and a 3-pointer conversion of 37.1 so far. He was on the pitch for 24 minutes in his last outing where he scored 7 points and 5 rebounds.
Tobias Harris who usually plays as the power forward has averaged 20.3 points per game along with 7.5 successful rebounds.
Joel Embiid who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 54.7 and a free throw percentage of 85.5. He made the most impact as he accounted for 35 points.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Phoenix Suns: NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Phoenix Suns have well and truly justified the name of their side by rising from the ashes. They started off their season on a high note with a 5-1 record barring the loss to Kings.
Their January campaign was kind of a bummer with unexpected losses coming their way. But they made sure that they didn’t crumble under pressure as they are back in the top 5 of the Western conference.
They are looking unstoppable in the recent times achieving 7 wins in the last 8 games that added to their tally of 15 wins in this edition. Their last game went down to the wire with the Suns having the last laugh against Bucks.
The Philadelphia 76ers are looking in imperious form and are sure shot projected to be one of the favorites to win the title.
They were off to a fiery start with back-to-back triumphs in the initial games. In the process, they managed to dispatch top sides like Raptors, Knicks, Magic and Wizards. Despite facing some resistance in their journey, they have been the team to beat in the Eastern conference so far.
In their last outing, they were outplayed by Trail Blazers who held on to their nerves until the end. They are still topping their conference by a comfortable margin.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Phoenix Suns: NBA Odds and Predictions: Outright Predictions
The Phoenix Suns have a big game in front of them when they face the Western conference toppers. Even though the predictions for this particular clash is yet to be available, it is a no brainer that the Philadelphia based club would be looking to grab their 16th victory of the season.
The premium website Oddschecker have admitted the fact that the 76ers have their noses ahead in this clash by tipping them as the 5th favorites to win the NBA championship this season whereas the Suns have their task cut out.
On the other hand, SMarkets are also of the same opinion, stating that the 76ers would comeback hard after facing a defeat in their last outing while the Suns would go all out when they come out against the giants.