Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Hornets vs Suns 24 February

Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Hornets vs Suns 24 February
0 0 votes
Article Rating

At 9:00PM EST tonight, Phoenix Suns will take on Charlotte Hornets at Talking Stick Resort Arena. The latest Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions suggests a win for Phoenix in this game.

The Phoenix Suns are set to play their 31st match of the 2020 NBA season against Charlotte Hornets on 25th February at the Talking Stick Resort Arena.

The Phoenix based club who didn’t have the best of the 2019 seasons are off to a 20-10 start, looking to capitalize on the gained momentum.

On the other hand, the Hornets who are looking to climb back to the top 5 have often hit roadblocks that has bruised their chances this season. Even though the Suns are favored in the odds and predictions, the Hornets are no less warriors in putting up a strong fight.

Charlotte Hornets at Phoenix Suns odds, picks and best bets

Latest Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions Summary

image 81
Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out

Suns:

Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 13.9 points and 11.9 rebounds in this season so far. He pitched in with 19 points against Trail Blazers.

Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side with close to 24.7 points while the point guard Mikal Bridges needs to do better than 13.9 points per game in this season.

Jae Crowder brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 84.8% and a field goal percentage of 39.1% in 27 games. E’Twaun Moore who is another useful guard pitched in with 6 points and 2 assists against Trail Blazers in 19 minutes.

Hornets:

Gordon Hayward who is the small forward in the side has averaged 21.9 points per game and has 5.4 rebounds in 28 games. Terry Rozier who is the shooting guard has a good rating has a 3-pointer conversion of 45.1% so far.

 Lamelo Ball who plays as the shooting guard and power forward has a field goal percentage of 43.1 and a free throw percentage of 80.6 in 30 games this season. He has also averaged 3 rebounds per game during the same time.

Bismack Biyombo who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 5.8 points and 1.4 assists in his career. Malik Monk played for 24 minutes against Jazz and scored 20 points.

Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Phoenix Suns have well and truly justified the name of their side by rising from the ashes. They started off their season on a high note with a 5-1 record barring the loss to Kings.

Their January campaign was kind of a bummer with unexpected losses coming their way. But they made sure that they didn’t crumble under pressure as they were back in contention for the final glory.

They are looking unstoppable in the recent times achieving 10 wins in the last 12 games that added to their tally of 30 wins in this edition. Their last game against Trail Blazers was a stroll in the park as they won it by a 132-100 margin.

Hornets had to wait until the 3rd game to taste their first victory against Brooklyn Nets. They were on a winning spree with that win against Mavericks, but losses against Grizzlies and 76ers meant that they had their work cut out to stay afloat.

They then went on a 4-match winning streak where they took down the challenges of Hawks, Pelicans and Knicks. But they have plenty to worry with the side constantly bogged down by defeats in the recent past.

In their last outing, they were battered by Jazz by a huge margin. They are struggling in 9th place with 14 victories and 16 losses.

Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (60 games): Suns – 36 wins, Hornets – 24 wins.

Playoffs: 0. 

Previous meeting: Suns won 100-92 on 12th January 2020 in a regular season fixture.

Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The premium website Oddschecker have admitted the fact that the Hornets have to step up to win the NBA championship this season whereas the Suns are the 11th favorites in this season. On the other hand, SMarkets are also of the same opinion, stating that Hornets have an infinitesimally small probability of going deep this time around.

Looking at the predictions for this game, the Phoenix Suns have 85% chance with Hornets having a meek chance of 15% to pull off something special, according to FiveThirtyEight. Another platform has also provided odds of 2/5 to Suns whereas Hornets are placed at odds of 19/5.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Lakers vs Jazz 24 February

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x