Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets NBA Betting Odds 6/9/2021 Western Conference Semi Finals Game 2

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets NBA Betting Odds 6/9/2021 Western Conference Semi Finals Game 2
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win the second Western Conference Semi-final match against Denver Nuggets as per the latest Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets NBA Betting Odds

Phoenix Suns will take on Denver Nuggets on Wednesday night 6/9/2021 in Game 2 of Western Conference Semi finals. In first semi final, Phoenix Suns will their all round performance dominated the entire game. The game ended in 122-105 points in favor of Phoenix Suns. Phoenix Suns successfully took the advantage of home game.

By the end of 1st two quarters both the teams were equally placed however, the fault in Nuggets defense became visible in 3rd quarter when Suns took 10 points lead in it. By the end of 4th quarter, Nuggets had very less chance to make a comeback. With 8 points lead in the fourth quarter, Phoenix Suns won the game by 17 points lead. Mikal Bridges contributed the most points, 23, for Phoenix Suns while Devin Booker and Chris Paul delivered 21 points each in the game.

For Denver Nuggets Nikola Jokic was the only player who delivered over 20 points in the game. Aaron Gordon scored 18 points and Michael Porter Jr. could add only 15 points for his team.

On 6/9/2021, Wednesday night, Phoenix Suns will once again host Denver Nuggets. Nuggets will be looking to settle the score while Suns will be looking forward to cash in the home advantage.

Suns vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds 6/9/2021 Western Conference Semi Finals Game 2

FiveThirtyEight predicts a close encounter between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns giving an advantage to Phoenix Suns over Denver Nuggets. The latest Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets NBA Betting Odds also predicts the same.

The latest Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets NBA Betting Odds updated on 9th June.
image 29

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betway follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets NBA Betting Odds: Game Schedule

Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns

Scheduled Date: 9th June, 9:30 PM EST

Host Team: Phoenix Suns.

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets NBA Betting Odds: Recent Form

Phoenix Suns have had an excellent season as of now. They ended their regular season on a high note with 51 wins and 21 losses. They were 2nd among the Western Conference teams. Their Conference was best among all the Western Conference teams as they won 30 of the 42 games and had just 12 losses. On roads they did have more number of losses than against the teams at home. They away record was 24-12 while at home they had 27 wins and just 9 losses. They entered the playoffs which three games winning streak.

Post season, they were up against the toughest challenge, defending champions Los Angeles Lakers. They started off with a win in Game 1 but Lakers were quick to equalize in the very next game and by the end of 3rd game, Lakers were ahead in the series by 2-1. However, Phoenix Suns bounced back strong and won 3 consecutives games thereby ending the 7 game series in just 6 games.

Denver Nuggets on the other hand ended their regular season just below Phoenix Suns with 47 wins and 25 losses. They started their NBA 2020-21 campaign run with back-to-back two defeats but were able to pull up their socks and improve their performance. They had an average Conference record with 26 wins and 16 losses. At home they were 27-9 but on roads they lost 12 of the 36 games that they played. Nuggets lost the last game of the regular season before making into playoffs.

Nuggets were up against Portland Trail Blazers for 7 games playoffs. In very first game they faced a set back with Trail Blazers registering a win, however, they bounced back in very next game to level the series. They won the Game 3 but lost the Game 4. The 7 games series ended by six games as Denver Nuggets registered two back to back wins. The Nuggets currently are 1 game down against Phoenix Suns in the semi-finals.

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets NBA Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Phoenix Suns have had an edge when the two teams met. Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets have clashed against each other in 182 regular games. Of 182 games, Denver Nuggets have won 84 games while Phoenix Suns have won 98 games.

In the post season games between Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets, Phoenix Suns have 7 wins in 10 games while Nuggets have won only 3.

This season the two teams have come face to face against each other in four occasions. Nuggets have two wins and Suns too have 2 wins including the last game.

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets NBA Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Phoenix Suns will host Denver Nuggets in Game 2 on Western Conference semi-finals on 6/9/2021 at Talking Stick Resort arena. The latest Suns vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. However, FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Phoenix Suns in this game. As per them Suns have 68% chances of win while Nuggets have only 32% chance.

Looking at the outright prediction, according to Oddschecker and SMarkets, Brooklyn Nets is the favorites to win this season’s NBA. Phoenix Suns is 5th favorites as per both the platforms while Denver Nuggets is 7th favorite as per Smarkets and 6th favorite as per Oddschecker.

Read: Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions

Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x