Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions

Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win tonight against Los Angeles Lakers as per latest Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions

With 2 back to back defeats, the Los Angeles Clippers have finally registered a win Game 3 of Western Conference finals. The win was special as they won before their home crowd. Despite leading by 8-points in first quarter, Clippers were 2 points behind Suns after 1st half. However, they completely dominated the both the quarters of 2nd half and went on to win by massive 14-points.

The game was all about Clippers defense as they were able to hold Suns’ star Devin Booker to 15 points on 5-of-21 shooting. Chris Paul did not seem to be in form as he made a return after completion of his COVID-19 health and safety protocols. He in his 39 minutes on center court could deliver only 15 points. For Clippers, Paul George was leading scorer with 27 points, 15 rebounds and 8 assists. He was well assisted by Reggie Jackson who added 23 points to score board.

This Saturday night the two teams will once again meet at Staples Center, home to Los Angeles Clippers. This will be the Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.

Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Los Angeles Clippers in Game 4 of Clippers vs Suns game. However, the latest Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions predicts a win for Phoenix Suns.

The latest Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions updated on 26th June.
Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betway follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4

Scheduled Date and Time: June 26, 9PM EST

Host Team: Los Angeles Clippers

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday night cut the Suns lead in the series to half. Clippers star Kawhi Leonard who was injured during the Game 1 is yet to make a comeback. Paul George is back in the Phoenix Suns squad but could not make much difference in the game.

Talking about recent form, Phoenix Suns have been outstanding. Before losing to Clippers on Wednesday night, they were on a 9-games winning streak. They made into the finals defeating the best teams this season. Their first encounter in post season games was against defending champions, Los Angeles Lakers. They won the series against Lakers by 4-2 and made into the semi-finals to face Denver Nuggets. Suns registered a 4-0 win over Nuggets and were the first team to make into finals from among the both conferences.

In regular season games, Phoenix Suns had 30 wins out of 42 games against the teams of their own conference. They made into playoffs as No. 2 team from the Western Conference with 51 wins and 21 losses. They however, have been slight sloppy when playing away from home as they had 24 wins and 12 defeats on roads.

For Clippers, they are following the same formula that got them this far in post season games. Be it in Round 1 of playoffs against Dallas Mavericks or in the semi-finals against Utah Jazz, they lost the first two games before winning the series. Even in finals, they have been 2-0 down before winning the Game 3.

As for their form this season, they made into the playoffs by finishing 4th in the Western Conference points table. They had a total of 47 wins 25 losses.  They won 27 games and lost 15 games playing teams from their own conference in regular season. Their home record has been outstanding as they won 26 games and lost 10 regular season games at home.

In playoffs, they defeated Dallas Mavericks by 4-3 in Round 1 and won the series against Utah Jazz by 4-2 in semi-finals. Currently they are behind Phoenix Suns in finals of the Western Conference.

Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

Los Angeles Clippers and Phoenix Suns have played 6 games against each other this season, including the 3 post season games. Both the teams have won 3 games each as of now.

Talking about overall head-to-head record, Phoenix Suns have been ahead of Los Angles Clippers in regular season games. The two teams have played 227 games regular season games against each other as of now. Phoenix Suns have won 133 games while Clippers have won 94 games.

In post season games, there has been 10 clashes between the two team, with Suns having 6 wins and Clippers winning 4.

Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Phoenix Suns have won the first two games of finals by combined 7 points. Clippers on the other hand registered a 14-points win over Suns in Game 3. This season Clippers have been outstanding when they hosted teams at home, Saturday night they start as favorites against Phoenix Suns. The came can be expected to be a close one as it is reflected in predictions of FiveThirtyEight. As per them, the win probability of Clippers in Game 4 stands at 53% while the chances of Suns registering an away win against the host Clippers stands at 47%.

Looking at the outright prediction, according to Oddschecker and SMarkets, Phoenix Suns is second favorites to win this season’s NBA while Clippers is 3rd in the ranking.

Read: Spain vs Croatia Football Predictions and Betting Odds

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x