Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions

Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win against Miami Heat tonight as per the latest Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Phoenix Suns are set to face a massive challenge when they face Miami Heat in an interesting regular season clash. The Miami Heat, who were struggling to get off the blocks are finally ready to take off for the post season games.

On the other hand, Phoenix Suns who are one of the strong contenders, are coming off a dominating victory against Wizards. The hosts have a clear edge going into this clash, with the visitors in no position to hand over defeat to the opposition. The game is scheduled to be held tonight at the Talking Stick Resort Arena at 10 pm EST.

Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions

Both Miami Heat and Phoenix Suns have won their last last NBA 2020-21 game and both will be looking to carry on their winning streak. Miami Heat is currently placed at 5th position in Eastern Conference points table while Phoenix Suns is number 2 team in Western Conference points table.

The latest Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 13th April.

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Betway follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Phoenix Suns are only getting better with every passing game with the side having a clear shot the NBA title this time around. They were seen struggling to make it to the top five in January but a string of good performances in February and March meant that they were competing for the top spot.

In their last five outings, they secured triumphs against the likes of Wizards, Jazz, Rockets and Thunder with their only defeat coming against Clippers on 8th April. They are currently occupying 2nd place in Western conference with an extremely healthy record at home favoring them.

Looking at Heat’s campaign, they were a little hampered with inconsistencies bogging them down in the initial months. But the backs to the wall situation brought the best out of the side as they went on a winning spree in the last couple of months, elevating them from 9th spot to a position in the top 5.

On the other hand, this month’s campaign started on a high with wins against the likes of Pacers, Warriors, Cavaliers, Lakers and Trail Blazers barring their only defeat against Grizzlies so far. With a balanced home and away record, they are a tough nut to crack in this edition.

Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (64 games): Heat – 29 wins, Suns – 35 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs played: 0.

Previous meeting: Suns won 110-100 on 23rd March 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch


Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 14.9 points and 7.5 rebounds in this season so far. He pitched in with 14 points against Wizards.

Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side with close to 26 points while the point guard Mikal Bridges needs to do better than 13.3 points per game in this season.

Jae Crowder brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 79% and a field goal percentage of 40.5% in 49 games.

Cameron Payne, who is another useful guard, pitched in with 14 points and 7 assists against Wizards in 23 minutes.


Duncan Robinson is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 44.1% and a 3-pointer conversion of 40.8% so far. He fetched 12 points and assisted once against Trail Blazers.

Jimmy Butler has a lot riding on his shoulder with the small forward averaging 21.6 points and 7.2 assists in 37 outings.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward was on a roll with 22 points and 2 assists in his last appearance. He has averaged 9.5 rebounds per game in 46 games he was part of.

Kendrick Nunn who was one of the top scorers has an efficiency rating of 11.16 in 38 games.

Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The premium website Oddschecker have admitted the fact that Heat are the 9th favorites to win the NBA championship this season whereas the Suns have moved up one position to 8th spot in this season. On the other hand, SMarkets are also of the same opinion, stating that both the sides carry significant chance in the post season games.

Looking at the predictions for this game, the Phoenix Suns have 70% chance with Miami based team having a paltry chance of 30% to pull off something special, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions