Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions
The Portland Trail Blazers is set to lock horns against the Sacramento Kings in their 34th game of the season.
The Kings who did not have a particularly good 2019 season, have once again found themselves in a hole whereas Trail Blazers have done a tidy job so far with a fair chance for the side in this year’s championship. The game is scheduled to be held on 4th March in the Moda Center.
Even though it understands the Trail Blazers start favorites here, the Kings have to find a way to break their infamous losing streak here.
Portland Trail Blazers are among the Top 10 favorites who could win NBA title this season. The latest Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 4th March
|Portland Trail Blazers||Sacramento Kings||Predicted Winner|
|888 Sports||Odds: -180||Odds: +148||Portland Trail Blazers|
|Oddsshark||Money Line: -200||Money Line: +165||Portland Trail Blazers|
|BetMGM||Spread: -4.5 (-110)||Spread: -4.5 (-110)||Portland Trail Blazers|
Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch
Damian Lillard is the lead guard with an average of 29.6 points and 8.1 assists in 32 games. He was on fire as he accumulated 23 points and 10 assists against Hornets.
Enes Kanter who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 11.5 rebounds and free throw percentage of 74.1 in the current season.
Derrick Jones Jr. will be the small forward in the side has to do a lot better than 8.1 points in every outing so far.
Robert Covington who looked out of sorts did a decent job in his last outing as he made 21 points and 10 rebounds.
Nemanja Bjelica was a little silent against Hornets as he made just 11 points and an assist. The prime guard of the side De’Aaron Fox who has averaged 22.8 points and 7.4 assists per game, was decent with 20 points and 14 assists in his last outing.
Harrison Barnes is yet another important forward who has a 3-pointer conversion of 40.3 was the highest scorer in his last appearance for the team.
Richaun Holmes who is playing as the center has 5.7 dribbles per game in addition to an efficiency rating of 18.97.
Buddy Hield raised a lot of eyebrows when he contributed 30 points in 39 minutes of action.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
Looking at the Trail Blazers’ campaign so far, they did not have the best of the getaways with a loss to Utah Jazz. But they put that behind quickly when they picked up wins against Rockets and Lakers in the next two games. Their January campaign was kind of a mixed bag where they tasted triumphs as well as defeats.
On the other hand, a 6-match winning streak against quality teams like Mavericks, Cavaliers, Thunder and Pelicans enabled them to stay relevant in the competition. This also meant that they remained in the 6th place with a 0.576 win-loss record so far.
On the other hand, Sacramento Kings are nowhere in contention for the post season games with defeats constantly hassling them in this season. This has also kept them under the pump to perform in the remaining fixtures. To add to their concerns, they have had injury concerns has taken a toll on their confidence.
They were off to a decent start initially but things started going downhill for them in January. They are currently on a losing streak with just the one victory in 10 games as opposed to losses against teams like Knicks, Nets, Bucks and Heat. They are struggling in 13th position with 13 wins and 21 defeats so far.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:
Regular season (218 games): Trail Blazers – 137 wins, Kings – 81 wins.
Playoffs (3 games): Trail Blazers – 1 win, Kings – 2 wins.
Previous meeting: Trail Blazers won 132-126 on 13th January 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions:: Predicted Winner
The Portland Trail Blazers have done a decent job in this season while the Sacramento Kings have to pull up their socks in the remaining games to stand a chance for the post season. Focusing on the predictions for this particular clash, FiveThirtyEight have claimed that the Kings have a 31% chance whereas the Trail Blazers are clearly ahead with a 69% chance building up to the clash.
On the other hand, outright predictions from Oddschecker and SMarkets have gone on to claim that the Port Blazers are one of the top 10 favorites to grab the title whereas the Sacramento Kings need a monumental effort in order to progress to the playoffs in the tournament.