Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds

Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Toronto Blue Jays is predicted to win against Baltimore Orioles as per latest Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds

Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday suffered a defeat at the hands of Tampa Bay Rays. The defeat came after two back to back wins of Blue Jays against the Ray. Now the Rays are 5 games behind the second-place Rays in the AL East standings. Toronto was looking to sweep the 3-games series against Tampa Bay Rays for the first time since 2015. However, Austin Meadows 3 hits with 2 RBI double led to defeat of Toronto by 1-5.

Baltimore Orioles on the other hand registered their third consecutive defeat at the hands of Los Angeles Angles on Saturday. It was their sixth defeat in last 10 games. They are currently at bottom of the AL East points table.

On Tuesday Baltimore Orioles will be up against Toronto Blue Jay. Baltimore Orioles will play a host to Toronto Blue Jays for this game.

Baltimore Orioles vs. Toronto Blue Jays FREE MLB Pick, Predictions, Odds  6-10-18 - Free Sports Picks - Sports Odds - NFL - NBA - NCAA - Sports Chat

FiveThirtyEight predicts win for Toronto Blue Jays in Tuesday night game. However the latest Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds are yet to be updated.

The latest Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds will be updated on game day.
Toronto Blue Jays
Baltimore Orioles
Predicted Winner
Oddsshark
Betway
Odds: 1.52
Odds: 2.55
Toronto Blue Jays

Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds: Match Details

Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles

Scheduled Date and Time: July 6, 7:05PM EST

Host Team: Baltimore Orioles

Where to Watch: You can stream MLB games via MLBNetwork.com, via the MLB app, and through MLB.TV using Cable login.  If you don’t have a cable login, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the games.

Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds: Recent Form

The AL East teams, Toronto Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles but lost their last games. Toronto was defeated by Tampa Bay Rays while Orioles lost to Los Angeles Angels.

Looking at their form this season, Toronto Blue Jays have had a better record as compared to Orioles. As of now Toronto Blue Jays have played a total of 82 games this season. With 43 wins and 39 defeats they are currently 3rd seeded team in AL East Points table. In last 10 games they have had 6 wins and 4 defeats.

Talking about their away record, Blue Jays have been better playing teams away from home. On roads they are 25-20 as now in this season while at home they have 19 wins and 20 defeats.

Baltimore Orioles on the other hand is bottom placed team in AL East points table. They have won just 27 games and lost massive 57 games this season. In last 10 game they have 6 defeats and 4 wins. They are currently on 3 games losing streak.

Their home as well as away records have been in shambles. They have 12 wins out of 28 games at home while on roads they have managed to win 15 games and lost 31 games.

Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Baltimore Orioles and Toronto Blue Jays have all together played 675 head-to-head matches. Toronto Blue Jays have had an advantage over the Orioles. They have won 366 games against the Orioles while Baltimore Orioles have 309 wins.

Playing at home, Orioles have won 174 games against Blue Jays while have lost 162 games. Blue Jays on other hand have 204 wins when they hosted Baltimore Orioles and lost 135 games at home.

In last season, Orioles won 4 games against the Blue Jays while Blue Jays defeated Orioles in 13 games which includes 5 away wins for Blue Jays.

This year, of 7 games between the two teams, Toronto have 5 wins while Orioles have 2 wins as of now.

Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Toronto Blue Jays will play an away game against Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday. Both the teams are coming off a defeat in their last game. However, despite having home advantage, Baltimore Orioles seems to be behind Blue Jays for the game. As per FiveThirtyEight, the visitors, Toronto Blue Jays have 60% win probability while Baltimore Orioles have 40% chances of defeating Blue Jays on Tuesday.

However, the latest Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds are yet to be updated and will be updated on game day.

Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s MLB by Smarkets, Los Angeles Dodgers are favorites to win this season while both Toronto Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles do not feature in Top 10 probable teams to win this season.

Read: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

2 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds […]

trackback

[…] Read: Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Predictions and Betting Odds […]

2
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x