Toronto Raptors vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions
Toronto Raptors are set to lock horns against Memphis Grizzlies in a probable one-sided contest favouring the hosts. The Raptors are looking in imperious touch with a free-flowing campaign for them.
The game will be played at the Amalie Arena. The battle of underdogs is expected to be a mouth-watering contest to watch. Memphis Grizzlies will travel to Amalie arena to face the challenge from the Toronto Raptors who are placed at 12th position in the Eastern Conference.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for Toronto Raptors. The latest Toronto Raptors vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Toronto Raptors vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 8th May.
Toronto Raptors vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The Toronto Raptors have managed to claw their way back after succumbing to defeats in the initial few games. They are looking long off from a play-off spot but their play-in hopes are still alive.
Thanks to the brilliant performances from Gary Trent Jr and Pascal Siakam in the previous encounter, the Toronto Raptors in the last encounter lost to Washington Wizards. In the last 5 games, they have lost 4 games. They lost the last game against Wizards with a close margin of 131-129. Of 67 games that they played Raptors won 27 games and lost 40 games while playing against the other Conference teams, they won 17 and lost 23.
The Memphis Grizzlies are coming off a defeat against Pistons 111-97. The Grizzlies are sitting at the 9th spot in the Western Conference points table. The Memphis Grizzlies as of now have won 33 games and lost 33 games.
In last 10 games, they have won 4 games while lost 6 games. Looking at their record while playing in with against the other Conference teams, they have a record of 15-22. They have won 19 games and lost 15 playing away from their home. Their February and March campaigns were roller-coaster rides that made their life difficult.
Toronto Raptors vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Regular season (49 games): Raptors – 26 wins, Grizzlies – 23 wins.
Previous meeting: Raptors won 128-113 on 8th Feburary 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Toronto Raptors vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Pascal Siakam will be the power forward in the side with an average of 21 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 44 points and 7 assists and 11 rebounds in the last game.
OG Anunoby is an important small forward with an average of 15.9 per match.
Fred Vanvleet is another important key guard who averages close to 19.5 points in every outing. He managed to score 22 points in the last match.
Gary Trent Jr. played for 36 minutes in his last outing and accounted 25 points with 1 assist and 3 rebounds.
Jaren Jackson Jr. who has played at the center position made his debut where he managed 17 points and 2 rebounds.
Kyle Anderson is the small forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 17.02 and average of 12.1 points in every outing so far.
Dillon Brooks is another important forward who averages close to 16.7 points in every outing.
Jonas Valanciunas played for 32 minutes in his last outing and gave 19 points with 2 assist and 16 rebounds.
Toronto Raptors vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Toronto Raptors and Memphis Grizzlies have to punch above their weights to sign off on a high notes. Coming to this particular clash, FiveThirtyEight has gone on to suggest a victory to the Raptors with 63% chance here whereas the Memphis Grizzlies are in the hunt with a 37% chance.
Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per both Smarkets and Oddschecker. Both Toronto Raptors and Memphis Grizzlies fail to make their place among the Top 10 contenders for this season’s NBA title.