Toronto Raptors vs OKC Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions
The 2018-19 NBA champions Toronto Raptors is set to face the challenge of one of the top favorites Oklahoma Thunder in a thrilling encounter. The Toronto Raptors are struggling to shrug off the inconsistencies that has hindered their progress whereas Thunder is under a lot of scanner after struggling to string victories.
The game is scheduled to be held on 18th April in the Amalie Arena at 7 pm EST. Despite the fact that the Raptors have got back the winning momentum, their opponents are praying to get out of the infamous 9-game losing streak.
As per FiveThirtyEight Toronto Raptors have 80% chances of beating the OKC Thunder while the chances for OKC Thunder stands at mere 20%. The latest Toronto Raptors vs OKC Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions will be upadated in below table on game day.
Toronto Raptors vs OKC Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Toronto Raptors didn’t get to the best of the getaways with three losses. They finally registered their 1st win of the season with a triumph against Knicks. Their bad form resumed yet again in February and March that kept their campaign in check.
But they seemed to have tightened the screws that has helped them achieve 5 victories in April so far. They played Orlando Magic in the last game where they put up a formidable challenge to earn their 23rd victory of the season. They are back in the top 10 with 23 victories and 34 defeats in the season so far.
The Oklahoma Thunder are nowhere near their comfort zone with the underdogs struggling to find their feet this season. Despite getting off to a good start, they seemed to taper off with every passing game that punched a big hole for their play-off chances.
In the last 10 matches, they have managed just one victory against a reasonably decent side Raptors but have succumbed when they faced the likes of Suns, Trail Blazers, Jazz and 76ers. Overall, they have registered 11 wins and have lost 15 games in this season slating them to the 14th spot.
Toronto Raptors vs OKC Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (48 games): Thunder – 30 wins, Raptors – 18 wins.
Previous meeting: Thunder won 113-103 on 31st March 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Toronto Raptors vs OKC Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch
Paul Watson who is an important guard in the side with an efficiency rating of 9.45 and average of 3.2 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 30 points and 4 rebounds in the last game.
Yuta Watanabe is the forward with a field goal success of 42.6% and a 3-pointer conversion of 38.9% so far. He was the prime scorer in the side as he notched up 21 points.
Khem Birch who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 10.3 points and 6 rebounds per game in his career.
Fred Vanvleet is another important key guard who averages close to 19.8 points in every outing.
Darius Bazley is the power forward in the side who has averaged 12.1 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 19 points along with 7 rebounds in 34 minutes.
Theo Maledon is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 37.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 34.9% so far.
Moses Brown who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9 points and 8.7 rebounds per game in this edition.
Luguentz Dort is another important forward who averages close to 13.3 points in every outing. He came up with 26 points and 2 assists against Pistons.
Toronto Raptors vs OKC Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Toronto Raptors have been one of the sides who have played good brand of basketball while their opponents are facing a tough time so far. Firstly, focusing on the outright predictions for these sides, the Oddschecker have gone on to claim that the Raptors are the 14th overall favorites to go for the glory whereas Thunder stand very little chance of making it to the post season games, according to SMarkets.
On the other hand, the predictions for this particular clash states that the Raptors are the frontrunners with a mighty 88% chance whereas their rivals have 12% chance to snatch a win.