Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions
On Sunday, Memphis Grizzlies pulled out a surprise as they defeated Utah Jazz in first match of playoffs. The two are all set to clash once again on Wednesday night at the Vivint Smart Home Arena, Utah.
The hosts are down and out with just 2 wins in the last 5 games, putting them in a extremely sticky position while the Grizzlies have been able to graze through 4 games in their last 5 clashes.
It is a no brainer that the Jazz hold a formidable advantage going into the clash, but the Grizzlies will be seen scrambling to clinch the game once again.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Utah Jazz in this game against Memphis Grizzlies. However, the latest Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 26th May.
Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Game 2 of Playoffs
Scheduled Date and Time: 26th May 2021, 10 PM EST
Host Team: Utah Jazz
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass
Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Utah Jazz have made it to the table top of the Western Conference by clinching 52 games and losing 20 games. The hosts have the advantage of the home stadium where the Jazz have been able to win 31 games in at home. The Jazz have been able to maintain a winning streak of two matches against the visitors before they lost on Sunday. The Grizzlies were able to score 112 points while the Jazz were reduced to only 109.
Having a look at the last 10 games of the season, the Jazz have made it through 7 games easily. They ended their regular season on high note by finishing at top of the table. However, defeat in the last game might have lowered their confidence. Jazz will be looking bounce back on Wednesday when they face Grizzlies once again.
The Grizzlies on the other hand ended their regular season at 8th position in the Western Conference. They have had a tough season this time with almost equal wins and losses at 38 and 34 respectively. The winning percentage of the team is at 52.8% which is one of the lowest this season.
However, the Grizzlies have made the Jazz bite the dust in first game of playoffs. The win puts them 1-0 ahead in post season clash against the Jazz. They will be looking to repeat the similar feat once again on Wednesday night.
Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:
Regular season (95 games): Jazz – 62 wins, Grizzlies – 33 wins.
Playoffs played: Jazz – 0 wins, Grizzlies – 1 wins.
Previous meeting: Grizzlies won 112-109 on 24th May 2021 in a post season fixture.
Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch
The Grizzlies have the service of Dillon Brooks who has scored a great deal of points. He has averaged 31.
Ja Moranthas also done a good job in terms of assists and dribbles and also has been able to make 26 points for the team.
Kyle Andersonwho is yet another forward has a free throw percentage of 75%. Jonas Valanciunas did a decent job with 15 points and 12 rebounds in his last outing.
Joe Ingles who plays as the shooting guard has assisted on 2 times per game besides 11 points and has been on the pitch for 33 minutes in this season.
He has Jordan Clarkson for company who is supremely fit and was one of top scorers against Lakers. The point guard has an efficiency rating of only 5.45.
Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 100 and a free throw percentage of 50 in 1 game.
Bojan Bogdanovic has also been one of the solid finds with the small forward stepping up in crunch situations. He gave away 29 points and 0 assists in the last game.
Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Despite Memphis Grizzlies registering a win the very first post season game against the Jazz, the Utah Jazz are still the zone with formidable success, and they start as favorites on Wednesday. The latest Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions for this game is yet not updated, however, FiveThirtyEightpredicts a win for the host in this game. Jazz has 85% chance while Grizzles have only 15% chance of beating the host on Wednesday as per the platform.
This is quite reflective in the outright predictions provided by platforms like Oddschecker and SMarkets who have not given much of a chance to the Grizzlies. Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Utah Jazz is 6th favorite while Grizzlies does not star in Top 10 list.