Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions

Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Utah Jazz is predicted to win the Game 5 of playoffs against Memphis Grizzlies as per latest Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions.

After defeating Memphis Grizzlies in the fourth game, Utah Jazz took a commanding lead in the series, 3-1, in the first round of playoffs. Donovan Mitchell led the side to the win with 30 points with 8 assists and 2 rebounds to his name.

Memphis Grizzlies will now travel to Vivint Smart Home Arena to face Utah Jazz once again on Wednesday night. Utah Jazz’s veteran point guard Mike Conley was very good in the defence and blocked many 3-pointers and helped his team to counterattack in the run.

The game was highly charged as both teams scored 65 points combined in a single quarter.

Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Utah Jazz in this game against Memphis Grizzlies. The latest Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

The latest Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions updated on 2nd June.
image 7

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betway follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Game 5 of Playoffs

Scheduled Date and Time: 2nd June,Wednesday, 9:30 PM EST

Host Team: Utah Jazz

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass

Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

The Utah Jazz are having a wonderful season so far with dominating performances on a regular basis. Even though they were deterred by initial losses, they tighten the screws. Utah Jazz ended the regular season on top of the table in the Western Conference standings with 48 wins and 18 losses. Jazz would be looking to maintain their healthy away record here. For the season, the Utah Jazz have 19-14 win-loss record away from home. Utah Jazz shot the ball at 42% from the field and at just 25% from downtown.

The Memphis Grizzlies are coming of a loss in the close last post season match against Utah Jazz.  Memphis Grizzlies ended their regular season on the 9th seed in the Western Conference points table. The Memphis Grizzlies won 38 games and lost 34 games. In last 10 games, they have won 6 games while lost 4 games. Looking at their record while playing against the Conference teams, they have a record of 19-23. They have won 20 games and lost 16 playing away from their home. Their February, March and April campaigns were roller-coaster rides but they made the lost ground this month by winning consecutive matches.

They will have an uphill task this weekend when they face Utah Jazz away from home.

Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

Memphis Grizzlies and Utah Jazz have been against each other 95 times in regular season. Out of 95 matches, Memphis Grizzlies has won 33 games and Utah Jazz has won 62 games.

In the post season, Utah Jazz has won 3 games out of four and Memphis Grizzlies just succeeded to clinch a victory in the third game from the Jazz.

Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch

Jazz:

Rudy Gobert who plays as the centre and power forward did his job pretty well with 17 points in 32 minutes along with 13.4 rebounds per game. 

Joe Ingles who play as a guard brings a lot of quality as he provides a superior 3-point conversion of 46.7%. He scored impressive 14 points in the match against Timberwolves with 3 rebounds and 3 assists.

Georges Niang who plays in the forward position is a seasoned NBA player with an average of 6.4 points and field goal conversion of 43% in this season.

Jordan Clarkson who is the point guard was one of the highest scorers in his last outing. In addition to averaging 17.5 point he has player efficiency of 16.58.

Grizzlies:

Ja Morant who has plays at the centre position has been in superb form in the last match where he managed 23 points and 6 rebounds.

Kyle Anderson is the small forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 17.02 and average of 12.1 points in every outing so far.

Dillon Brooks is another important forward who averages close to 16.7 points in every outing.

J Valanciunas played for 35 minutes in his last outing and gave 14 points with 1 assist and 12 rebounds.

Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

FiveThirtyEighta leading prediction platform predicts an easy win for Utah Jazz and clinching the seven- match series. As per the platform, Utah Jazz win probability stands at 87% while for Grizzlies, the chances at mere 13%.

This is quite reflective in the outright predictions provided by platforms like Oddschecker and SMarkets who have not given much of a chance to the Grizzlies. Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Utah Jazz is 6th favorite while Grizzlies does not star in Top 10 list.

Read: New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x