DAL Stock Forecast: Stock steady under macroeconomic pressure. Is it a good buy?
DAL stock Forecast: Dal has been performing well since the last month, but it is down 13% from the past year. The company is financially strong with high revenues and profits. Inflation is increasing which is accompanied by recession and high fuel and labor costs, but the travel demand is strong.
DAL Stock Forecast: Price today
DAL Stock Forecast: Recent Performance
|Stock name||5 days||1 month||YTD|
DAL Stock Forecast: Latest News
- Latam – Delta new service: Latam and delta announced a new only non-stop flight service from Brazil to Los Angeles from July 1, 2023. The largest U.S. – South America corporate and overall market from LAX is available through this route. The frequency of the flight would be 3 times per week with 420 passenger capacity.
- Increase in Corporate travel: Corporate travel is increasing even with the high fare rates and increasing labor costs. The corporate travel bookings for January 2023 are higher compared to the previous year. The thanksgiving travel was also higher compared to the travel before 3 years. The travel demand is still high. FAA also announced $76.2 million for the U.S. airports under the airport improvement program. It was granted for 85 airports in 28 states for the upcoming winter. This will support the purchase of snowplows, de-icing equipment, and new buildings to store this equipment.
- 99% Delta pilots voted for the strike: Airline Pilots Association released that 99% of Delta pilots voted in favor of the strike. This strike is accepted and supported by around 15,000 pilots to secure a contract that they are bringing value to the airlines being the long-term stakeholders. They told that they intend to make an agreement rather than do a strike. This majority support allows them to do a strike by the union leaders. This news led the stock to go down.
DAL Stock Forecast: Latest Video
DAL Stock Forecast: Price target
|Jefferies Financial Group||$40|
DAL Stock Forecast: Q3 Results
DAL released its Quarter 3 (which ended on September 2022) results in September 2022.
- The company’s total revenues were declared as $13.9 billion, up 52.7% Y-o-Y.
- Its gross profit was $3.1 billion, up 83.1% Y-o-Y.
- Operating expenses increased by up 31% Y-o-Y and were reported as $1.6 billion.
- The company’s operating income increased by 205% over a year and was reported as $1.6 billion.
- Its net income was $0.695 million, down 42.7% Y-o-Y.
- Revenue per share was $21.9, up 52.4% Y-o-Y.
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) were declared as $1.08, down 42.9% Y-o-Y.
- Its EBITDA was declared as $2.1 billion, up 107.4% Y-o-Y.
- The P/E ratio of the company is 12.20.
Also Read: Cosmos Stock Forecast
DAL Stock Forecast: Conclusion
Dal has been performing well since the last month, but it is down 13% from the past year. The company is financially strong with high revenues and profits. Inflation is increasing which is accompanied by recession and high fuel and labor costs, but the travel demand is strong. The higher fares and increased demand led to profits. The stock is a buy.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.