Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls: Justin Olson enters the Republican field
The Arizona Senate Race 2022 will be held on November 8th to elect a member of the US Senate from Georgia.
The present Senator Mark Kelly (D) was elected in a Special Election in 2020 after he defeated the incumbent senator Mark Kelly who was appointed to the US Senate by Governor Doug Ducey to fill the late John McCain’s seat in 2018
As of now, it seems the Democratic Candidate will be Mark Kelly the present Senator. But his Republican opponent will be decided only by a primary.
- Justin Olson becomes fifth GOP candidate to announce run for Arizona’s U.S. Senate seat
- Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Republican Primary Candidates
- Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Latest Polls , October 16th
- Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls: Google Search Update, Oct 16th
- Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Latest Campaign News,October 16th
- Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Latest Videos, October 16th
- Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Latest Tweets, October 16th
Justin Olson becomes fifth GOP candidate to announce run for Arizona’s U.S. Senate seat
Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Republican Primary Candidates
The Arizona Senate Race 2022 Election Primaries are more than a year away and yet many candidates have thrown their hat in the ring, many more can be expected to do the same in the next few months
As of now, the major Republican Primary Candidates for the Arizona Senate Race 2022 are
- Mark Brnovich, Attorney General of Arizona(2015-Present)
- Jim Lamon, Businessman
- Blake Masters, COO of Thiel Capital, President of Thiel Foundation
- Michael McGuire, Major General(ret.) of the Arizona National Guard
- Juston Olson, Arizona Utility Regulator on the Arizona Corporation Commission
Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls: Endorsements
As of now, Blake Masters has the endorsement of
- Tucker Carlson, Conservative Journalist and political commentator
- Peter Thiel, Millionaire Venture Capitalist and his boss
- Rober C ‘O Brien, Fourth NSA of Donald Trump
Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Latest Polls , October 16th
As per the latest Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls which have been released till now for the Republican Primary
A)Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls: Republican Primary
Date of Polling
May 3rd- Sept 12th
Oh Predictive Insights
Mark Brnovich Is Investigating The Findings Of The Audit Team – Which Never Alleged Fraud At All
As per the recently released Ohio Predictive Insights Poll
- Mark Brnovich is in the lead at about 27%
- Following him at second place is Michael McGuire at 14%
- 51% of voters are still undecided so the race can go anyway
As per the On Message Inc. poll which was released by a Super-PAC supporting the election of Mark Brnovich:-
- It puts Mark Brnovich in the lead at about 41% with no other opponent of his crossing double digits.
- The number of undecided voters is still large at around 43%
- Brnovich’s strongest lead comes from those who identify as ‘Very Conservative’ (45%).
- Brnovich’s “name ID is 50% Favorable / 8% Unfavorable.”
- Brnovich’s “job approval as Attorney General is 68% Approve / 11% Disapprove.”
The High Ground Public Affairs Arizona Senate Race 2022 polls was part of a larger poll carried out by the company.
- Mark Brnovich is currently in the lead with 28.8% of all votes.
- None of his then opponents cross even 2% in support
- The number of undecided voters is 63%
Mark Brnovich registers a lead in both polls till now solely due to his name profile and the work he has done as Attorney General of Arizona. But over time as the name ID of his opponents grows, the race can become more challenging.
The probability of Donald Trump endorsing Mark Brnovich is low at this stage because Trump feels he has not done enough to investigate ‘Voter Fraud’ in the state which he blames for his defeat to Joe Biden in the 2020 US Presidential Election.
B)Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls: General Election
As per the latest Arizona Senate 2022 polls which pit a potential Republican Candidate against Mark Kelly, as of now it seems that Mark Kelly holds the lead
Mark Kelly’s Voteshare(D)
OH Predictive Insights
Sept 7th -12th
As per the latest OH Predictive Insights poll
- 47% of respondents view Mark Kelly favourably and 43% view him unfavourablly
- 46% of respondents view Kyrsten Sinema favourable and 39% view her unfavourably
Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls: Racial Demographics
As per the latest 2020 Census figures
Arizona is a White Majority city with a large Hispanic population. Hispanics/Latinos are the majority in Phoenix and Tucson as well as among the border.
Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls: Google Search Update, Oct 16th
As per Google Search, the leading Republican candidate is Mark Brnovich, incumbent AG of Arizona .
The other Republican candidates fail to arouse much interest from voters
But he is outmatched by Mark Kelly the incumbent Democrat Senator
Last 7 days:
Mark Kelly: 62.22%
Mark Brnovich: 33.33%
Blake Master: ~1%
Jim Lamon: 4.44%
Michael McGuire: ~1%
Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls: Voter Registration
From the latest figures released by the Arizona Secretary of State.
As of July 2021
The state has 4.32 Million Registered Voters.
34.72% are registered, Republicans
31.78% are registered, Democrats
32.60% are Independents
Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Latest Campaign News,October 16th
Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Latest Videos, October 16th
GOP Mega Donor Giving MILLIONS To AZ Senate Candidate, Blake Masters, Raising Serious Questions
Mark Brnovich on Russell & Hunter || Podcast
Mark Brnovich on Newsmax
Biden Admin may allow Former Taliban Workers into U.S.
Mark Kelly: Border Crisis Denier. Border Crisis Creator. (Republican Ad)
Arizona Senate Race 2022 Polls : Latest Tweets, October 16th
We’re done with establishment candidates in Arizona
If you want a bought-&-paid-for career politician or a lawyer to represent you in Washington, I’m not your candidate.
But if you want an experienced veteran, business owner, & public servant who doesn’t want anything other than to accomplish the needs of the people, I’m your guy
You want the nunchucks.
You got the nunchucks.
Our office expects the Biden Administration to release its private employer COVID-19 vaccine mandates in the very near future.
My colleagues and I are ready with another lawsuit to stop these unlawful rules. We are doing everything we can to fight for every Arizonan.