Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Will Recent Sarah Huckabee Controversy help Chris Jones ?
|Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Sarah Huckabee has a massive lead over Chris Jones as per the latest polls|
Google Trends: The Recent Google search Volume shows Sarah Huckabee Leading.
Social Media Sentiments: The Recent Social Media Sentiments from the Region of Arkansas shows Some Negative Sentiments for both Candidates.
What is Recent Sarah Huckabee Sanders Controversy?
In a Primary Victory Speech, Sanders Made Comment about Safety of Kids in the Womb as it is in the Classrooms. Sanders Faced Criticism for these Remarks as it Came hours after 19 Children and two Teachers were Shot dead at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, Texas.
These Comments was Made on May 24th, but it Gained Propulsion on Social Media Following U.S Supreme Court Decision to overturn Roe vs Wade . People took a jibe at her and called her Ignorant.
When are the Arkansas Governor elections?
The Arkansas gubernatorial election will take place on November 8, 2022, to elect a new governor for the state of Arkansas. The Republican Governor Asa Hutchinson is an incumbent whose term will end this year and he is not seeking re-election as he has already completed two terms.
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Insights and Observations
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Favorite to Win Mid-Term Elections, According to Polls and Social Media Analytics.
- Chris Jones Popularity has Surged in Recent days, According to Google Analytics.
- Current Arkansas Gubernatorial Seat is with Republicans.
- White Americans form the Largest Ethnic Community in Arkansas.
- Diversity Index has Gone Up For Arkansas from Past Election.
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: General Election Poll
Huckabee Sanders (R)
|Remington Research Group||Feb 27||58%||28%||3%|
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Google Trends
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||55%|
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||54%|
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||42%|
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||55%|
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||52%|
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Social Media Sentiments
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||-33.1%|
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||-15.6%|
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||-18.1%|
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||+5%|
|Sarah Huckabee Sanders||-0.6%|
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Latest News
- More than 18,000 Arkansans vote early for primary runoff
- Chris Jones Continuing Statewide Walk A Mile Tour in Rogers and Searcy
- Chris Jones and the Plan to Govern Arkansas
- Chris Jones discusses why people should vote for him
- 7 Things: Brooks asks for Trump endorsement, leading Alabama Democrat says Britt is ‘pretty awesome’ and more …
- Women won, and Republican numbers keep growing | Steve Brawner
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders promises kids in womb will be ‘as safe as they are in a classroom’
- 21 Republican Primaries And A Special Election To Watch On June 28
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders under fire for claiming post-Roe America makes children as safe in the womb as ‘in the classroom’
- Northwest Arkansas socialist group hosts abortion rights rally in Fayetteville
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Latest Videos
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Latest Tweets
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Candidates
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Former White House press secretary (2017-19) and daughter of former Governor Mike Huckabee
- Francis Doc Washburn, Radio Personality
- Anthony Bland, Public school teacher and nominee for lieutenant governor in 2018
- Chris Jones, executive director of the Arkansas regional innovations hub
- James Russell, Small business owner
- Supha Xayprasith-Mays, Entrepreneur
- Jay Martin, Lawyer and former Majority leader of the Arkansas House of Representatives
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Last Election Results
In the Last Arkansas Governor election which was held in 2018, the Republican Asa Hutchinson won re-election to a second term, by winning 33 percentage points in all seven counties. Asa Hutchinson Defeated Democrat Jared Henderson and Mark West and received a 65% vote share. Republican Asa Hutchinson won the Polls by the Largest margin and also created history.
Arkansas Governor Race Polls 2022: Racial Demography of Arkansas
|Black and African||15%|
|American Indian and Alaska Native||0.8%|
|Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islanders||0.2%|
As per the 2010 US Census, Arkansas’s total population is 2,915,918. The Racial Composition of Arkansas Population
European Americans have a strong presence in Arkansas, the northwestern Ozarks, and the central part of the state. Southern and eastern parts of Arkansas have a stronghold of African Americans.
Arkansas is also home to the ten largest ancestry groups in the state African American, Irish, German, American, English, French, Scott-Irish, Dutch, Scottish and Italian.
The Population density in Arkansas is 51.3%. The Male population is 48.8% and Female Population is 51.2%. The median age is 36 in Arkansas. Nearly 75% of the population is over eighteen years of age.