Georgia Senate Race 2022 Polls: Warnock Ahead but Walker Catching Up As Per the Poll
- July 5th, Georgia Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Georgia Senate Election poll gives Herschel Walker a marginal lead over Democrat Raphael Warnock.
- Polls: Georgia Senate Race is heading to a close finish. The latest poll has Democrat Raphael Warnock leading. As per the poll, Warnock Maintains a 4% lead over Walker.
- Google Trends: Google Trend data are highly one-sided with Herschel Walker having a higher search volume than Walker in Georgia.
- Social Media Sentiments: Walker’s sentiments are not very pleasing while the Democrat Warnock has been able to maintain a positive net sentiment.
When is the Georgia Senate Race Election?
The Georgia Senate Race 2022 will be held on November 8th, 2022 to elect a member of the US Senate from Georgia.
Verdict: Considering all the data points, Raphael Warnock may win the upcoming Georgia Senate Race.
|Demographic Strength of Candidates|
Black Voters: Warnock Lead
Warnock’s Support Base: 83% Walkers Support Base: 7%
Black Women: Warnock 91% Walker: 3%
Black Men: Warnock: 74% Walker: 11%
White Voters: Walker Lead
Walker leads Warnock 65% to 29%
White Women: Walker: 69% Warnock: 25%
White Men: Walker: 61% Warnock: 33%
Voters With College Degree: Warnock Lead
Warnock has an advantage over Walker, 50% to 42%
Voters Without College Degree: Walker Lead
Walker is ahead 48% to 43%
Voters Above 65 Years: Walker Leads
Walker: 61% Warnock: 37%
Voters Between 40-60 Years: Walker Leads Marginally
Walker: 48% Warnock: 46%
Voters Under 40 Years: Warnock Leads
Warnock: 51% Walker: 32%
Overall both White Voters who comprise 50% of the population of Georgia are highly in favor of GOP candidate, Herschel Walker while the Black Voters who comprise 30% of the population favor Raphael Warnock.
Georgia Senate Race 2022 Polls Summary
|Who is Leading?|
|Warnock vs Walker Polls||Warnock|
|Social Media Sentiment||Warnock|
Georgia Senate Polls 2022: Herschel Walker Polls
|Average Of Polls||July 5th||50%||45%|
|Change Research (D)||June 27th||48%||44%|
|Quinnipiac University||June 27th||54%||44%|
|Moore Information Group (R)||June 16th||47%||47%|
Georgia Senate Race 2022 Polls: Google Search Trends, General Election
|2020 US Presidential Election|
Georgia Senate Race 2022 Polls: Social Media Sentiment Tracker
Warnock vs Walker Polls: Latest Videos and Ads
Georgia Senate Race Polls 2022: Latest Tweets
Happy 4th of July, folks! We must never take our democratic values for granted as we do our part to preserve our freedoms for generations to come. 🇺🇸
The challenges we face today don’t compare to the challenges our founding fathers faced nearly 250 years ago. We overcame then and we’ll overcome now. Together we can all do our part to keep the American dream alive.
Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸
Georgia Latest Election Results: How Trump Is Facing Defeat in Georgia?
Donald Trump has been one of the most popular Republicans and in the ongoing Primary election heading for the November 8th mid-term election, Trump has endorsed candidates in different states. In most of the states, his endorsed candidates have been able to secure wins but in Georgia Trump has failed as most of his endorsements have lost elections.
The very first setback for Trump in Georgia came when his endorsed candidate for the Georgia Governor race, David Purdue lost by a huge margin against the incumbent Governor Brian Kemp in the GOP Primary Race.
Trump faced more setbacks on June 21st in Georgia. Trump-endorsed pair of candidates lost US House Primary runoffs. In the 10th Congressional district, Kemp-backed businessman Mike Collins defeated Trump-backed former Democratic state Rep. Vernon Jones.
In the 6th Congressional District also, Trump-endorsed candidate Jake Evans lost to Rich McCormick.
The back-to-back defeat of Trump-endorsed candidates in Georgia shows his decreasing popularity but will it be a concern for Herschel Walker who has been endorsed by Donald Trump.
Georgia Senate Polls 2022: Major Republican Endorsements
Herschel Walker is the front-runner as a GOP candidate for the upcoming Georgia Senate election. He has been able to garner big endorsements. The latest endorsement for Herschel Walker’s candidature came from former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Apart from Mike Pompeo, Walker is endorsed by:
- Former US President Donald Trump
- Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.
Georgia Senate Race Polls Today: Does a Trump endorsement guarantee an outright victory?
Yes, it is undeniable that the Trump standard is a HUGE boost to his candidature and name recognition seeing the tremendous popularity Trump enjoys amongst the Republican base.
BUT it is no guarantee of victory, here are a few examples
- In the Alabama Special Election of 2017 to the US Senate, Trump endorsed and even campaigned in the primary stage for Luther Strange. But that didn’t stop him from losing to Justice Roy Moore in the Republican Primary.
- Let’s take another example, in the North Carolina 11th Congressional District which was vacated by Mark Meadows to be Trump’s Chief of Staff. Trump endorsed Lynda Bennett, but she still ended up losing in the primaries to Madison Cawthorn, a mere 25-year-old Greenhorn!
- There are candidates who have lost in the primary or general elections despite receiving the endorsement of Trump, The latest one being his nominee in the Texas Special Election to the US House of Representatives.
Georgia Senate Polls 2022: Demographics
As per the Census 2020
As per some estimates on voter registration, white voters are nearly 60% of the state’s registered voters and non-whites are 40%