Ohio Senate Race 2022 Polls: Tim Ryan has an edge over JD Vance
When Is the Ohio Senate Race 2022?
The Ohio Senate election will be held on November 8th, 2022 to elect a new member to the United States Senate to represent the state of Ohio. This article consists of polling data, fundraising data, google search data, and social media sentiments. We also collate the latest tweets, news articles, and campaign videos.
|Insights and Observations|
As per the latest polls, Tim Ryan has an edge over his opponent JD Vance by just 3%. In Ohio, 15% of voters remain undecided.
According to the latest polls, Tim Ryan has huge support from black voters, women, and young voters.
As per the data, 50% of women in Ohio support Tim Ryan and only 31% of women support Vance.
Meanwhile, JD Vance has maintained his support from white voters and mid-age people.
Around 45% of white voters support Vance and 38% support Ryan.
As per our observations, Tim Ryan has huge support in Ohio and is more favored over JD Vance.
Ohio Senate Race 2022: Latest Polls
|Grow Progress||June 3rd|
|Suffolk University||May 24th|
|Grow Progress||April 29th|
Ohio Senate Race 2022: Google Trends
Ohio Senate Race 2022 Polls: Social Media Sentiment
- Made in America: bill would require American flags to carry the label
- Tim Ryan secures nearly $20 million in funding through House Appropriations process
- Ohio’s JD Vance wants to defund a federal law enforcement agency, but not all police departments
- Ocasio-Cortez backs Fetterman, Barnes and Ryan for Senate
- Tim Ryan secures $100M in defense bill
- Hillary Clinton blasts Clarence Thomas as ‘person of grievance’ after Roe reversal
- U.S. Senate Democrats urge ‘bold action’ by Biden on abortion rights
Ohio Senate Polls: Latest Videos and Ads
Ohio Senate Race 2022: Latest Tweets
Ohio Senate Candidates 2022
The Republican Field for the Ohio Senate Race 2022 is extremely crowded as the state has moved to the right rapidly in the last 5 years and the winner of the primary would be a massive favorite in the general election. Here are the most prominent candidates:
- Josh Mandel, served as Ohio state treasurer from 2011 to 2019
- J.D. Vance is a US Marine Corps Veteran
- Jane Timken, Former chair of the Ohio Republican Party(2017-2021)
- Mike Gibbons, investment banker
- Matt Dolan
- Morgan Harper, Former Senior Advisor at the consumer financial protection bureau
- Traci Johnson, Activist, and Tech Executive
- Tim Ryan, US Representative for Ohio’s 13th Congressional District
Ohio Senate Race 2022 Polls: Endorsements
As we are yet in the initial stages of this election and most of the candidates do not enjoy high name recognition. Endorsements matter and especially those from national leaders or state-level leaders.
- Josh Mandel
- Senator Mike Lee from Utah
- Senator Cynthia Lummis from Wyoming
- Mark Levin, author, radio host, and lawyer
- David Friedman, former US Ambassador to Israel
- Club for Growth
- Howard Friedman, former President of AIPAC
2. J.D. Vance
- President Donald Trump
- Robert C O’ Brien, NSA from 2019-2021
- Robert Lighthizer, former US Trade Representative from 2017 to 2021
- Senator Josh Hawley from Missouri
- Peter Thiel, Venture Capitalist
- Charlie Kirk, founder and President of Turning Point Action
3. Bernie Moreno
- Kellyanne Conway, former senior counselor, and campaign manager for Trump
- Richard Grenell, former US ambassador to Germany and acting NSA(2020)
- Darell C Scott, evangelical pastor, and CEO of the national diversity coalition for Trump
- Jason Smith, Former Deputy Director of the Office of American Innovation
4. Jane Timken
- Steve Bannon, Influential RW Personality and radio host, former White House Chief Strategist
- Peter Navarro, played a key role in formulating trade policy in the Trump Admin.
- Kristi Noem, Governor of South Dakota
- Kellyanne Conway, Political Consultant
5. Mike Gibbons
- Rand Paul, US senator from Kentucky
Ohio Senate Race 2022 Polls: Demographics of Ohio
|White American (non-Hispanic)||78.3%|
The frontrunner in the primary will go on to contest in the US Senate race in 2022 on the party ticket. As of now, these are the candidates but do watch out for more candidates who may join in in the upcoming future from both parties as the primary is still a long way off.