Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls:
The 2022 Senate Election in Pennsylvania is set to take place on the 8th of November 2022.
The incumbent Republican Senator, Pat Toomey on October 5th, 2020 had announced that he would not run for re-election to a third term.
This opened up the race in both parties over who should replace him in the Senate
The current composition in the Senate between Republicans and Democrats is 50-50 , this makes each and every seat in the Senate important and especially one in a competitive swing state like Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Candidates in the Primaries
- Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Polls, October 14th
- Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Google Search Update, October 14th
- Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest News, October 14th
- Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Tweets, October 14th
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Candidates in the Primaries
It will be about 8-10 months before the Primary elections, yet both parties have a large number of qualified candidates who have stepped up to contest in the election.
As of now the major candidates on both sides are:-
- Sean Parnell, Author, US Army Veteran and nominee for Pennsylvania’s 17th Congressional District in 2020
- Jeff Bartos, Businessman,Real Estate Developer and nominee for Lt. Governor of Pennsylvania in 2018
- Sean Gale, candidate for Montgomery Country Commission in 2019
- Carla Sands, Businesswomen,fundraiser and former US Ambassador to Denmark (2017-2021)
- Everett Stern, Businessman
- Kathy Barnette, political commentator and nominee for Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District in 2020.
Other Republicans in the state have expressed Interest or have been seen as potential candidates. If they do announce their names we will update the list.
Craig Synder was the first candidate to drop out last week due to lack of support
- John Fetterman, Lt. Gov. of Pennsylvania(2019- Present)
- Val Arkoosh, the Montgomery Commission Chair
- Malcolm Kenyatta, State Representative for the 181st District
- Connor Lamb, US Representative for Pennsyalvania’s 17th Congressional District
- Sharif Street, State Senator for the 3rd District and vice-chair of the Pennsylvania Democratic Party
Many Democrats have been seen as potential candidates or are considering to enter.
The frontrunners in both of the competitive primaries will go on to represent the party in the General Election on November 8th
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Polls, October 14th
As per the only Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls:-
Franklin & Marshall College
- As per the poll, Sean Parnell is the candidate who is in the lead at about 14%
- As this is an early stage in the race, 66% of voters are still undecided.
- When asked which candidate would be their second choice, 18% of respondents choose Jeff Bartos while 15% choose Kathy Barnette.
As per the only Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls, John Fetterman is the candidate in the lead
Franklin & Marshall College
August 9–15, 2021
Data for Progress
May 7–14, 2021
Franklin and Marshall College Poll
- John Fetterman is the leading candidate at about 33% of all votes with Rep. Connor Lamb coming in second at around 12%
- 42% of voters are still undecided
Data for Progress Poll
- John Fetterman is the frontrunner at around 40% of all votes
- Connor Lamb comes in at second place with 21%
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Racial Demographics
As per the latest 2020 Census Figures
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Google Search Update, October 14th
As of the last 7 days, it seems that Carla Sands is ahead on Google Search followed by Sean Parnell. This may be a surprise to many as Sean Parnell has received Trump’s endorsement. But Carla Sands was appointed US Ambassador to Denmark Under Trump so she can hardly be described as not in sync with trump let alone a Never-Trumper.
The other candidates have tallied very few searches or interest
Last 7 days:-
Jeff Bartos: 3.44%
Sean Parnell: 20.68%
Carla Sands: 72.41%
Kathy Barnette: 3.44%
Sean Gale: ~1%
B) Democratic Primary
The frontrunner in this race is John Fetterman followed by Conor Lamb.
John Fetterman is ahead of every other candidate in almost all regions of the state, Conor Lamb performs best in Pittsburgh where his district (PA-17th) lies in but even there he is behind Fetterman
Conor Lamb: 22.5%
John Fetterman: 64.51%
Sharif Street: 3.22%
Malcolm Kenyatta: 6.45%
Val Arkoosh: 3.22%
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest News, October 14th
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Videos, October 14th
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Tweets, October 14th
We are starting a movement here in Pennsylvania.
If you believe that America is exceptional, that the Constitution is sacred, & that freedom is worth defending…then you’re welcome to stand with us and help Win Pennsylvania & Save America.
Let’s roll! 🇺🇸
Honored to spend time yesterday with @UAW local 677 in Allentown discussing the Union Way of Life + protecting pensions.
BREAKING: ~10,000 John Deere workers officially on strike as of midnight central time 10/14, per @UAW
Full statement from the union here. “Our members at John Deere strike for the ability to earn a decent living, retire with dignity and establish fair work rules.”