Bitcoin Price Prediction and Forecast: BTC Fails to Breach $25k but likely to do so this week
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2022 is $31,448 (Aggregated). The Outlook for Bitcoin is Partially Negative. Technical Analysis Recommendation is Buy.
Crowd’s Bitcoin Prediction for August: 60% forecast BTC will rise above $28k in August( Trending Lower).
Crowd Poll Forecast: 74% believe it is a good time to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2025 is $79,279.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2030 is $373,022.
Detailed predictions and analysis of how Bitcoin gets its value, why it is volatile, what is its performance track record, and most importantly, is it the right time to invest in Bitcoin?
Bitcoin Price [1 Bitcoin in USD]
Bitcoin was trading 0.1% higher at $24,595. Market Cap: $470 B, Trading Volume: $22.6 B
- New research shows that Bitcoin reaches the lowest point in a week on Monday 43% of the time. It also reaches the highest point in a week 27% of the time on Monday
- Some analysts are now saying that BTC is well set to rise towards $30k while others argue that there is a technical resistance for Bitcoin to rise higher from here. It is likely to trade in a narrow range for sometime
- Our hypothesis from the data is that Institutions are driving the price higher now. For example, Google Search is seeing no significant bump at the moment. It appears that Blackrock’s announcement of launching a Bitcoin Fund has driven strong Institutional interest.
- We believe Bitcoin’s biggest challenge is from Ethereum. Ethereum appears to be supported by a strong retail interest and it is unlikely to fall before the Merge in September. This is taking a higher share of retail investments at the moment.
- BTC has been on a steady path higher from June 18th which means it is on solid ground (for now) and it is unlikely to crash again unless Brent Crude prices head back above $110. The other issue is that European economies are still struggling with the troubles in Ukraine. These two could place some resistance for Bitcoin to rise higher.
Bitcoin Price Predictions 2022, 2025, 2030 and Expert Forecasts
Bitcoin Price Predictions by Experts
- Mike McGlone, $100,000 if Crude Oil falls to $50
- Investanswers, 100,000 by 2023 Summer
- Anthony Scaramucci, Bitcoin’s fair value is $40k
- Kraken, $322478 (Timeframe unclear)
- Michael Safai, Dexterity Capital, BTC to hit $10k
- Bitmex CEO BTC at 1 Million
- Deutsche Bank forecasts that BTC will rise to $28k by the end of this year.
- Arcane research: Bottom of $10,350 by Q4
- British Bookmakers (Betting Odds): Chance of Bitcoin below $20k by end of 2022: 58% (Very high)
- PWC Survey of Crypto Fund Managers – 77% are predicting Bitcoin above $50k by year-end
- Blockstream CEO Adam Black, Bitcoin will rise to $100k in 2022
- NEXO Co-Founder Antoni Trechev – $100k by June 2023
- Bloomberg Intelligence – $100k by 2025
Bitcoin Forecast: Performance in 2022
|Last 5 Days||YTD|
Our aggregated forecast suggests that BTC price will rise to a maximum of $31,448 this year. In 2025, the maximum predicted Bitcoin price by this aggregated method is $79,279. In 2030, our method predicts the maximum price of 1 BTC to hit $373,022.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2022
Since the bottom of June 18th, Bitcoin has been making higher lows. It is now up 29% since June 18th. However, the potential is huge as Brent Crude (a surrogate for Inflation has fallen 20% since June 8th), and Bitcoin price is also trading 18% below June 8th. Given the high negative correlation, BTC will rise way higher.
The BTC Price Prediction 2022 is $31,448. This will change depending on the size and nature of any recession.
In 2022, Bitcoin price was in the mid $30k levels when the Fed announced it would reduce its balance sheet. It then fell far more steeply than in 2017 given that investors have a much wider range of options now than in 2017. A 100% rise from the bottom of 2022 could take Bitcoin to about $35k.
So Will Bitcoin rise again above $30k this year? The odds are quite high that Bitcoin will rise to anywhere between $28k and $35k by the end of the year. The biggest risk to this forecast is a deep recession Globally.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2025
The supply of Bitcoins being mined will fall by half in 2025, just 2 and half years from now. With reduced supply, the volatility is likely to diminish. Bitcoin momentum is likely to sustain in 2025 as economies recover. However, regulations are likely to increase as well. The aggregated Bitcoin Price Prediction 2025 at $79,279. This is 3.2 times higher than Bitcoin price today.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2030
However, we expect a substantial bump between 2025 and 2030 when many middle-income countries are likely to invest substantial pools in the Bitcoin economy. The aggregated Bitcoin Prediction in 2030 is $373,022. This is 15.2 times higher than today.
Bitcoin Prediction: Is Bitcoin a Good Investment?
Bitcoin has delivered positive returns for most of the last 10 years.
- Bitcoin has delivered positive returns in 9 out of 11 years
- 2018 was the most difficult year which also coincides with the year the Federal Reserve reduced the size of its balance sheet. During that year, Bitcoin closed 74% lower than the previous year. It took Bitcoin 3 years to recover.
- Unlike Alts or even Ethereum, Bitcoin has been there for a fairly long time and with a record of proven performance.
That said, there could be short-term instability: Unpredictable turn related to the Russian Invasion of Ukraine, a New Geopolitical Crisis not seen at the moment, new food-related supply chain issues, unpredictable weather conditions impacting food supply, Political gridlock or showmanship in the US owing to the November elections.
Other Bitcoin Price Prediction Questions
What will Bitcoin be worth in 2023?
The aggregated forecasts predict that the Bitcoin price will rise to $43,213 in 2023. This is highly probable as a shallow recession is currently being forecast and with Bitcoin forming a very small proportion of consumer wealth, allocations will rise next year
Is it the right time to buy Bitcoin?
It is often believed that one should buy low and sell high. But many times this theory may not work as often none knows what is the low and what may be the high. Therefore, for a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin that has the potential to rise higher, it is advisable to hold longer even if you have made some profit when the price has fallen or are at a loss because you brought BTC when the price was high.
Bitcoin is known to yield higher returns when an investor has stuck to it for a longer time. Profit in short term could merely be luck. It is advisable to hold on to the Bitcoin investment as the price may rise once the market condition starts to improve
As a long-term investor, it is certainly the right time to buy Bitcoin. However, the investment time frame cannot be less than 3 years.
Will Bitcoin crash again?
Past data analysis suggests that Bitcoin could crash again this year or next year but it is impossible to provide a firm timing at the moment. The reason is that the crashes are related to a sequence of events and we have no data on when those events are likely to occur (Example, a big crash in the European economy, Sudden surge in Liquidity leading to Bitcoin becoming overpriced)
How high will Bitcoin reach?
At the moment, aggregated forecasts predict Bitcoin will rise above $500k by 2030. Many experts believe Bitcoin could go as high as $1 Million over the next few years. Given the limited number of coins, these forecasts are not improbable. A good indicator of the possibility of a high Bitcoin price is the adoption of Blockchain. Once that becomes mainstream, $1 Million is not an impossibility.
Will Bitcoin reach $1 Million?
Many experts argue that Bitcoin will reach $1 Million in the next few years. The fact is Bitcoin price has increased from $1500 to $30,000 in less than 5 years leads to the hope that Bitcoin will rise to a Million dollars over the next 7-8 years at least. However, without ruling out the possibility of $1 million, we believe it is too early to make such a forecast.
Bitcoin is likely to reach $1 million if some fundamental aspects are in place – Largescale adoption of Blockchain, Bitcoin maintaining its lead over nimble competitors like Ethereum and continued growth in the Global economy for people to invest in Bitcoin. At the moment, we don’t have full clarity on the direction of these factors over the next 8 years.
BTC Price Prediction: Price Outlook today
|Overall Outlook||Partially Negative|
|1. Market’s Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Lower|
|1b. Technical Analysis Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd’s Wisdom||Partially Negative|
|2a. Crowd’s Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Steady|
Bitcoin Price Predictions: Tweets related to BTC Price
Subscribe to our Newsletter by sharing your e-mail address. No Spam!
Bitcoin Prediction: What factors influence Bitcoin Price?
|Factors that have a Positive influence on BTC Price||Factors that have a Negative influence on BTC Price|
Inclusion in mainstream ETFs
Supply of BTC from Miners (Lower)
Cost of producing a Bitcoin
BTC Domination (Higher)
|Inflation and higher interest rates|
In-market issues like LUNA etc
Supply of BTC from Miners (Higher)
BTC Domination (Lower)
The Crypto market is easily affected by any geopolitical events happening around the world. Here are some factors that affect the price of Bitcoin:
- Crypto News
Crypto news from around the world has affected the price of Bitcoin widely. Any good news about cryptos like its adoption, or increased interest of the investors has led to a surge in the price of Bitcoin. At the same time any news regarding the ban of crypto in any country, and regulation against cryptocurrencies have led to a Bitcoin price crash.
- Non-crypto News
Non-crypto news has also played a very important role in the price movement of Bitcoin. In early this year, Russia attacked Ukraine, this event turned out to be a Waterloo for Cryptocurrencies. Along with it recently US Fed hiked the interest rate, this hike in interest rate led to the crash of the crypto market. Bitcoin price tumbled after the rate hike.
Bitcoin Price Prediction: Correlation with Brent Crude Oil Price
Over the last 12 months, Bitcoin Price has been found to be strongly and negatively correlated to the price of Brent Crude Oil Price
|Brent Crude Price||Bitcoin Price|
|Last 12 months||+42.0%||-48.5%|
|Last 6 months||+4.5%||-41.7%|
|Last 3 months||-8.3%||-16.5%|
|Last 1 month||-0.0%||+27.5%|
The correlation is not consistent. While Crude Oil prices impact inflation which in turn impacts Bitcoin price, Bitcoin price is also influenced by other factors including the supply of Bitcoins. That said, the trend across time frame shows that in general Bitcoin price tends to move in the opposite direction of Crude Oil prices.
Bitcoin Predictions: What is Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and was built on Blockchain Technology. It uses the concept of proof of work to reward its members
- Bitcoin uses a peer-to-peer network and does not have any central authority.
- The Bitcoin ledger is public and any person can store it on their computer.
- Anyone can create a Bitcoin token and can be transferred to any of the wallets however, the owners of bitcoin addresses cannot be identified, but any Bitcoin transaction made can be accessed by anyone, anywhere.
- There is no single ledger and anyone can store Bitcoin. The process of storing is called Mining and the ones storing are called miners.
- No approval is required for the completion of a Bitcoin transaction. It is done by the network itself without the interference of any third-party system.
- It is a limited resource of 21 Million Coins of which 19.1 Million are in supply
Competitors of Bitcoin: Ethereum, Gold, National Currencies
Bitcoin Price Forecast: Why is Bitcoin Valuable?
There are many who think Bitcoin is actually of zero value. However, given its limited supply and increasing usage for payment, it does have value
- In Layman’s language, Bitcoin is like Gold hidden inside a computer network instead of a mine in Africa. The creator(s) deliberately created a limited number of them and created a whole range of difficult tasks to get them. Just like in real gold mining, Bitcoin mining becomes difficult if more people mine at the same time or as the number of BTCs keeps reducing.
- That said, It cannot be used as ornaments, one of the big factors that drive Gold value. To solve this problem, the creators designed it in the form of a currency that is authenticated via a blockchain.
- Over the last few years, BTC has increasingly been used as an alternative to the US Dollar or other National Currencies. It is now accepted on payment by many companies around the world. While BTC enjoys the absence of central control and therefore any form of voluntary devaluation, it suffers from more volatility.
How to Invest in Bitcoins?
Getting Bitcoins has been made easier by the day. There are multiple exchanges offering Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Hew is steps to how to get Bitcoins:
The very first step to investing in Bitcoin is to choose an Exchange. There are multiple exchanges in the market. The most popular ones are:
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.