BYD Stock Forecast: Beats Tesla production, Can it reach revenue too?
BYD Stock Forecast: Latest Price
BYD Stock Forecast: Performance Chart
|Stock Name||5 Days||1 Month||6 Months||1 Year|
BYD Stock Forecast: Latest Tweet
BYD Stock Forecast: Today’s Outlook
|1. Market Wisdom||Lower|
|1a. Market Data||Higher|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Sell|
|1c. Trading Volume||Lower|
|2. Crowd’s Wisdom||Negative|
|2a. Google Search Volume||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Also Read: HITI Stock Forecast 2022
BYD Stock: Latest News
- In the first half of 2022, BYD crossed Tesla’s figure when it produced 641,000 vehicles as compared to Tesla’s 564,000. It is also worth noting that Tesla operates worldwide whereas BYD is just in China.
- BYD’s sales in May doubled and it climbed to 3rd position among China’s automakers. China is the world’s largest automaker, at that. It has been dominating the energy vehicle market and sold 113,768 passenger cars last month.
- BYD was under investigation in China for a pollution probe last month which led to a partial production – Yet, but it managed to stay immune and surpass large automakers in production.
BYD Stock: Latest Video
BYD Stock Forecast: Earnings Summary
- The EPS for quarter one was $0.1 slightly higher than the previous quarter. The projected earnings for the next quarter were $0.2.
- The revenue for the previous quarter was $11.2B higher than the current revenue in Q1 of $10.1B. The projection for the next quarter is $10.6B.
- This quarter’s EPS was below analyst expectations by 13.6%. However, in the last quarter, EPS underperformed by a large percentage of 43.2%.
BYD Stock Forecast: Google Trends
– Nandini Panchal
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions