DocuSign Stock Forecast: Docusign gains 6% in the previous session, Outlook turns Positive.
DocuSign Inc closed 5.96% higher at $117.29 in the previous trading session.
|Share Volume||3.9 M||NA|
|Average Share Volume||6.9 M||NA|
|Forward P/E (1Year)||1581.29||NA|
DocuSign Stock Forecast: Momentum Summary
|Performance versus NASDAQ||Higher|
DocuSign Stock Forecast: Performance Chart
|Stock Name||1 day||5 day||1 Month||1 Year|
Also Read: AERC Stock Forecast
DocuSign Stock Forecast: Support and Resistance
|Investing||$ 104 (S3)||$ 120 (R1)||Sell|
|Bar chart||$ 104 (S3)||$ 120 (R1)||Sell|
[wpforms id=”126139″ title=”true”]
Latest Docusign Technical Analysis Video
Is this MASSIVE Growth Stock a Buy Now? | DocuSign (DOCU) Stock Analysis
DocuSign Stock Forecast: Latest Docusign News and Prediction Tweets
$DOCU puts under 127.1 (starter) and then under 126.91 (add) for puts. Hourly and daily charts below. Daily has a lot of room down.
$DOCU If you look at a weekly chart no real support stands out now until 90… ugly. h-sell pattern here on the daily triggering
|Latest DocuSign News|
|DocuSign Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU) Must Gain 28.21% To Achieve Consensus Price Target|
Why DocuSign Stock Popped Today
DocuSign Stock Forecast: Sentiment Analysis
Also Read: PayPal Stock Forecast
DocuSign Q3 Results- A Reason for Sudden Debacle
- Shares of DocuSign fell 42.2 percent on Friday, after company reported future guidance for fourth quarter that missed Wall Street expectations. However, it beat analysts’ analysis for third quarter with earnings per share of 58 cents vs 46 cents anticipated by analysts.
- It reported a revenue of $545.5 million vs $531 expected according to Refinitiv, but reported prediction for fourth quarter between $557 million to $563 million, where analysts expected a revenue of $573.8 million on an average. Additionally, DocuSign is forecasting billing of $653 million, while analysts were expecting it to be $705 million.
- According to CEO Dan Springer, the primary reason for the slowed growth was company’s execution and did not blame external factors. Also he reiterated that company’s position in last one and half year is due to finding new customer base which they have missed in Q3.
- Notably, DocuSign reported its sixth straight quarter of revenue growth of over 40%, but estimates the growth in fourth quarter will be around 30%. CEO Dan Springer called market reaction as “overly strong reaction” and believes that company will be back to track of phenomenal growth soon.
CEO Buying $5 Million Worth of Stocks- A Blab and Grab Case?
- Interestingly, CEO Dan Springer owned up to some execution mistakes for sending the stock down 40% and plans to buy shares next week worth $5 million and believes in DocuSign growth potential and leadership.
- DocuSign has more than tripled from $80 in April 2020 to $270 in October 2021. Also there is no dramatic change in the business model, but investors reacted over the level of dull confidence by CEO and it raises eyebrows that such tactics is deployed to accumulate stocks at much lower price by management.
Future Outlook for DocuSign and Analysts Commentary.
- Wall Street analysts were quick to downgrade DocuSign ratings including UPS and JP Morgan. Wedbush analyst Dan Ives – a long time DocuSign bull minced harsh words and called it a debacle and lowered the target price from $340 to $200.
- Certainly it is to be acknowledged that customer behavior is going to change after returning to normalcy post COVID-19 and they will go back to traditional signing methods and document management. But it is testing time for DocuSign management, that whether they will be able to turn the tide in the company’s favor after this debacle.
- There is no name that is more connected to eSignature than DocuSign and apart from some completion from Adobe, DocuSign has no real threat and is a global leader. DocuSign is a long term winner and fundamentals of company still holds strong.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.