Ford Stock Forecast: Ford trades in Green, will it breach mark of 20 ?
Ford Stock Forecast: Latest Share price
Ford Motor Company shares is trading 5.00% higher at $ 20.15 in the current trading session.
Ford Stock Forecast: Performance chart
Ford Stock Forecast: Technical Analysis
$ 19.53 (S3)
$ 20.37 (R1)
$ 17.91 (S3)
$ 19.75 (R1)
Ford Stock Forecast: Sentiment Analysis
Merck (MRK) & Ford (F) Stock Picks & Option Trades
Ford Stock Forecast: Latest News and Tweets
$NFLX looks vulnerable, breaking below 50d.
$F break and close above 20.55 should attract more buyers. Decent vol. Long small partials.
Ford Stock Forecast: Latest Videos
FORD Stock Price Analysis – Should you Buy Now? (F)
Ford Motor Company- Background
Ford Motor Company (commonly known as Ford) is an American multinational automaker headquartered in Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and was incorporated in 1903. Apart from Ford brand, company also owns Lincoln luxury brand, Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, has 8 percent stake in Aston Martin of UK and 32 percent stake in Jiangling Motors.
In August 2020, Jim Farley became new chief executive officer. Ford has manufacturing operations worldwide which include more than 5 different continents. The company has three major segments Automotive, Mobility and Ford Credit. The company also holds ownership in Argo AI, developer of autonomous driving systems and Spin- micro mobility service provider.
Ford Stock at All Time High After Earnings Beat Estimate
- Ford Motors announced Q3 results on 27th October 2021 and results were better than street expectations on so many grounds and as a result stock has skyrocketed since then and has moved 30 percent upside in last 12 days.
- Ford earning per share stood at 51 cents versus 27 cents expected. Revenue from automotive segment was $33.21 billion whereas $32.54 billion was expected. Its net income was $1.8 billion, which saw a decline of 25 percent compared to the same period a year earlier.
- Ford upgraded its full year adjusted earnings guidance to between $10.5 billion and $11.5 billion, whereas its earlier guidance was between $9 billion and $10 billion. Ford maintained its adjusted free cash flow outlook for the year between $4 billion and $5 billion.
- Ford’s monthly sales saw a rebound in October. Overall US sales came at 175,918 which was down by 4 percent YoY but saw a significant improvement from September sales of 156,614 vehicles
- SUV sales in October were highest in 21 years and were up by 17.4 percent YoY thanks to Bronco and Mustang Mach E models. Ford was highest automaker seller for second month in row in US and definitely stock rose as an after effect of these combined news.
Catalysts for Future Growth
There are number of catalysts which are going to not only keep Ford on track but will give a big boost in near future. They are listed below-
- Ford backed EV start up Rivian set to go public with implied valuation of $106.6 billon. Ford holds 12 percent stake in Rivian. Ford executives have termed Rivian partnership as very strategic for company’s growth.
- Ford announced deal with battery partner SK innovation on 28th September to build new EV and battery plants. The deal is worth $11.4 billion and they seek to challenge rival Tesla with in house battery production.
- The new “mega sites” are expected to produce electric version of F series trucks of Ford and also make batteries for Lincoln electric vehicles.
- On 22nd September, Ford signed deal with Redwood Materials to recycle materials from used battery packs. As a result, stock was lifted by 4 percent.
- Ford and Walmart announced testing of autonomous vehicle delivery services on 15th September in three cities. The plan is to deploy Ford Escape Hybrid SUV augmented with Argo AI technology for the purpose. It is noteworthy that Ford invested $1 billion in Argo in 2017.
- Ford motors is set to offer a $2.5 billion worth of unsecured green bonds to investors. Ford launched sustainable financial framework and plans to buy back higher price debt.
- Ford plans to allocate the proceeds from bond offerings having a 3.25 percent coupon rate to fund investment in battery electric vehicle portfolio. Similar approach is adopted by various US companies and have raised $58.6 billion in 90 offerings.
Final Take on Ford Motors
Ford Motors has been outstanding as a stock in last one and half year since March 2020 when it touched a bottom of $4.3. It has touched $20 dollars for the first time since 2001 and that speaks volume of its what has gone behind the scenes in last several years to take that uplift.
Recently company has faced various issues like chip supply, wage labor, manpower shortage but a good company takes everything in its stride to leap towards future growth. Ford has invested heavily on EVs and its partnership with Rivian takes that a step forward. Also deal with Walmart and SK innovation only uplifted morale of investors.
Ford is all set to take a giant step in near future with its expansionary plans and stock if not a multibagger is expected to give decent returns in couple of years.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions