Fubo Stock Forecast: After a 20% increase in the stock price in the last 6 months, will it face inflation heat?
Fubo Stock Forecast for the next 12 Months is $4.5
Fubo Stock Forecast: Latest Price
- Last 1 Month: -23.1%
- Last 6 Months: -14.3%
- YTD: -82.3%
Fubo Stock Forecast: Latest News
- Partnership with Ryan Reynolds and production company – the companies will work together to create content for maximum efforts channel and it will plan to partner with brands to minimize the incremental costs for Fubo.
- Total FAST channels reach 60 – In the 3rd quarter, Fubo managed to bring on 19 FAST (Free Ad Support television) channels to its plate.
Fubo Stock Forecast: Why is Fubo Stock Dropping?
- Cash flows -Its total market capitalization is $650.39m and Its enterprise value to EBITDA is -1.93%, which means that the company is if not then soon going to face liquidity issues to the extent of hindering its working capabilities. Also, its Earnings per share is -0.82.
- Closing of 2 business segments -It announced on October 18th that it will wrap up its sportsbook segment. In simpler words, one may no longer be able to place bets on sports through the company. It also closed down the Fubo gaming business. David Gangler says ‘This was not an easy decision, and it was made after much careful deliberation. Ultimately, we felt the decision was prudent in support of our profitability goals, allowing us to focus all of our resources on our core streaming business.’The company had to write down a loss of $35.5 m for the closure of the above segments. The operating cash outflow for the wagering business segment was $-8.6 m.
- Annual Revenue history – The revenue of the company has run up speedily. From the year 2019 sales were only about $4 million, to 2020 – $217m, and in 2021 a whopping jump of $638m. Despite stellar performance in pushing up its sales, the company is yet to make profits.
Fubo Stock Forecast: Q3 Results
- Revenues for the company stand at $224M with a YoY of 43.48%. It has slowed down a bit as compared to the last quarter which was $221M.
- The earnings per share stand at -0.82 with a YoY of -10.6%. This has been quite some fall as compared to the last quarter when the EPS YoY was at 7.07%.
- The free cash flows stand at -$76.5M with a YoY of -34.32%. which has decreased from -$91.12M as compared to the last quarter.
Fubo Stock Forecast – Analysts
|Average Fubo Stock Forecast for the next 12 Months||$5.6|
|Needham & Company LLC||$4.5|
Fubo Stock Forecast Today
|Overall Outlook||Partially Negative|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Negative|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Negative|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Sell|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Neutral|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
Read: Gold Price Forecast
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.