FuboTV Fubo Stock Forecast 2023
Fubo Stock Forecast: Latest Price
- Last 1 Month: +54.6%
- Last 3 Months: +182.9%
- 1 Y: +32.9%
FuboTV Stock 12 Months Target
|FUBO Target Price, 12 Months||$3.5|
|Stephens & Co.||$3|
|Evercore ISI Group||$3|
FuboTV Fubo Stock Latest News
- FuboTV to Launch Fubo Sports Network in August. Fubo Sports Network, a new 24/7 sports channel from FuboTV, is set to launch on August 1, 2023. The channel will feature live games, original programming, and analysis from former athletes and sportscasters.
- FuboTV Reports Strong Q2 2023 Earnings. FuboTV reported strong earnings for the second quarter of 2023. The company’s revenue grew 120% year-over-year, and its subscriber base grew to 1.1 million.
Fubo Stock Forecast: Quarterly Results
Last 4 Quarterly Result
|(USD)||Mar 2022||Dec 2022||Sep 2022||Jun 2022|
|Net profit margin||-25.78%||-47.60%||-67.90%||-52.33%|
|Net change in cash||21.58M||–||-71.46M||-177.22M|
|Cost of revenue||321.14M||316.7M||231.07M||236.06M|
|Mar 2023||Beat 28.14%||Beat 6.91%|
|Dec 2022||Beat 31.86%||Beat 11.57%|
|Sep 2022||Beat 16.39%||Beat 5.40%|
|Jun 2022||Beat 21.15%||Miss 1.99%|
Fubo Stock Forecast: Why is Fubo Stock Dropping?
- Cash flows -Its total market capitalization is $650.39m and Its enterprise value to EBITDA is -1.93%, which means that the company is if not then soon going to face liquidity issues to the extent of hindering its working capabilities. Also, its Earnings per share is -0.82.
- Closing of 2 business segments -It announced on October 18th that it will wrap up its sportsbook segment. In simpler words, one may no longer be able to place bets on sports through the company. It also closed down the Fubo gaming business. David Gangler says ‘This was not an easy decision, and it was made after much careful deliberation. Ultimately, we felt the decision was prudent in support of our profitability goals, allowing us to focus all of our resources on our core streaming business.’The company had to write down a loss of $35.5 m for the closure of the above segments. The operating cash outflow for the wagering business segment was $-8.6 m.
- Annual Revenue history – The revenue of the company has run up speedily. From the year 2019 sales were only about $4 million, to 2020 – $217m, and in 2021 a whopping jump of $638m. Despite stellar performance in pushing up its sales, the company is yet to make profits.
Read: Gold Price Forecast
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.