GPOX Stock Forecast: GPOX Trends Lower. Time to Sell?
GPOX Stock Forecast: CrowdwisdomLIVE outlook for the Stock is Neutral. The Technical Recommendation for GPOX stock is Sell.
GPOX Stock Forecast: Price today
GPOX Stock Forecast: Recent Performance
GPOX Stock Forecast: Latest News
- GPOX agreement to acquire Betterment solutions: GPOX signed a binding agreement to acquire Betterment retail solutions, which has direct store distribution (DSD) infrastructure over 470 retail locations. This acquisition immediately adds DSD infrastructure with over 470 locations to GPOX.
- GPOX’s master services agreement with SurgePays: GPOX entered into a Master Services Agreement with SurgePays (a technology and telecommunications company). Under this deal, GPOX agrees to bring more stores on to SurgePays network and to sell its products to retailers. Also, they are planning to reach over 8000 retail stores by bringing GPOX’s products on the SurgePays platform.
- MNP’s lawsuit in GPOX’s favor: GPOX announced that the lawsuit filed against it by its rival company MNP Industries was closed and was declared in favor of GPOX PLUS.
GPOX Stock Forecast: Q2 Results
- GPOX released its Quarter 2 (which ended on April 30, 2022) results.
- Total revenue at $0.2 million, down by 18.3% compared to the previous year.
- Gross profit at -$0.2 million, compared to $0.2 million in the past quarter
- Operating income (loss) is -$0.5 million, which is a 98.4% decrease year-over-year.
- Operating expenses are $0.3 million, up 11.25%.
- Net income (loss) is $0.6 million, which is 128% less compared to the previous year.
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) were -$0.02, down 23.5% y-y.
- EBITDA was -$0.5 million, down 98.4% y-y.
GPOX Stock Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Positive|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Sell|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Neutral|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
GPOX Stock Forecast: Conclusion
The stock price has seen a sudden increase and has been very volatile in the past few months. The company’s financials are weak. The company is facing losses, with negligible profits and negative revenues and net incomes. The new agreements can be seen as any hope for the growth of the company, but at this moment this stock can be considered for short-term trading.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.