GPOX Stock Forecast: Is GPOX a Buy or a Sell?
GPOX Stock Forecast: GPOX is technically bullish. The bulls are in control and the trade recommendation is a Buy.
GPOX Stock Forecast: Price today
GPOX Stock Forecast: Recent Performance
- Last 5 days: +49.4%
- Last 1 Month: +19.5%
- Last 6 Months: -18.9%
- 12 M: -54.5%
GPOX Stock Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Negative|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Sell|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
GPOX Stock Technical Analysis
GPOX stock price fell from a high of $1.86 on October 17, 2022, to below $0.20 on December 13th. By the end of December 2022, GPOX was trading around $0.12. However, the first 7 trading days of 2023 have been fruitful for GPOX. The GPOX shares have surged and now it is over $0.20.
However, GPOX is trading well below its 52-week high of $2.09 while it is now above its 52-week low of $0.12.
The below chart shows how GPOX performed in January 2023:
GPOX Performance on Last Trading Day
- Previous Days’ Open: $0.2375
- Previous Days’ Close: $0.2450
- Change: +3.16%
GPOX is technically bullish. The net GPOX price has now moved above the 50-day moving average. However, GPOX remains below the 200-day MA.
On the above 4-hour timeframe chart, the first level of support for GPOX is the 50-day Moving average which is around $0.1804.
The 200-day MA is serving as a first resistance level. The 200-day MA is around $0.398.
The RSI for GPOX is 60.80 and it indicates GPOX is over brought. With current momentum, the RSI is expected to move higher. GPOX is bullish.
The Stochastic RSI and the MACD chart are throwing a bullish momentum. The Stoch RSI has crossed the 14-day MA from below and it is on an uptrend. It indicates, GPOX is Buy.
On the MACD chart, GPOX is bullish. The MACD series proper is within the bullish zone.
GPOX Stock Forecast: Latest News
- GPOX agreement to acquire Betterment solutions: GPOX signed a binding agreement to acquire Betterment retail solutions, which has direct store distribution (DSD) infrastructure over 470 retail locations. This acquisition immediately adds DSD infrastructure with over 470 locations to GPOX.
- GPOX’s master services agreement with SurgePays: GPOX entered into a Master Services Agreement with SurgePays (a technology and telecommunications company). Under this deal, GPOX agrees to bring more stores on to SurgePays network and to sell its products to retailers. Also, they are planning to reach over 8000 retail stores by bringing GPOX’s products on the SurgePays platform.
- MNP’s lawsuit in GPOX’s favor: GPOX announced that the lawsuit filed against it by its rival company MNP Industries was closed and was declared in favor of GPOX PLUS.
GPOX Stock Forecast: Q2 Results
- GPOX released its Quarter 2 (which ended on April 30, 2022) results.
- Total revenue at $0.2 million, down by 18.3% compared to the previous year.
- Gross profit at -$0.2 million, compared to $0.2 million in the past quarter
- Operating income (loss) is -$0.5 million, which is a 98.4% decrease year-over-year.
- Operating expenses are $0.3 million, up 11.25%.
- Net income (loss) is $0.6 million, which is 128% less compared to the previous year.
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) were -$0.02, down 23.5% y-y.
- EBITDA was -$0.5 million, down 98.4% y-y.
GPOX Stock Forecast: Q3 Results
Check the Q3 GPOX Earnings here.
GPOX Stock Forecast: Conclusion
The stock price has seen a sudden increase and has been very volatile in the past few months. The company’s financials are weak. The company is facing losses, with negligible profits and negative revenues and net incomes. The new agreements can be seen as any hope for the growth of the company, but at this moment this stock can be considered for short-term trading.
NLY Stock Forecast: Analyst stock price increased by 7%.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.