NIO Stock Forecast: NIO Opens In GREEN, Stock Just Over $40
NIO Stock Forecast: Latest Price
On Tuesday, NIO Stock is trading 1.18% higher at $40.46.
Average Share Volume
Forward PE (1 Year)
- NIO Stock Forecast: Performance Chart
- NIO Stock Forecast: Technical Analysis
- NIO Stock – $3M Options Calls!
- NIO Stock Forecast: Latest News and Tweets
- NIO Stock Forecast: Latest Crowd’s Videos
- NIO Stock Forecast: Long Term
- NIO Stock Forecast: Background
- NIO Stock Forecast: A Better Buy – Lucid or Nio?
- NIO Stock Forecast: NIO Q3 Results and Upcoming Events
- NIO Stock Forecast: Outlook for 2022
NIO Stock Forecast: Performance Chart
NIO Stock Forecast: Technical Analysis
NIO Stock – $3M Options Calls!
NIO Stock Forecast: Latest News and Tweets
$NIO eyeing a long entry for a breakout of this channel. Red box on chart is profit taking zone
NIO Stock Forecast: NIO Social Media Sentiments
Social Media Sentiment Period
Last 7 days
Last 24 hours
NIO Stock Forecast: Latest Crowd’s Videos
NIO Stock Analysis | Best EV Stocks to BUY NOW?
NIO Stock Forecast: Long Term
Average of Recommendations made in November
Nov 4th to 11th
NIO Stock Forecast: Background
NIO Stock Forecast: A Better Buy – Lucid or Nio?
- Lucid reported as first quarter as a public company on Monday. It reported not to so good revenue of $232,000 but the company is committed for global expansion and has rave reviews and increasing reservations.
- Company has direct-to –customer strategy and is centred around showrooms and online sales and has set to open 20 showrooms by 2021 end
- Lucid is confident of delivering 20,000 Lucid Airs and Lucid’s technology edge and in house production prove to be a long term advantage
- Nio has been selling its electric SUV since the spring of 2018 and has delivered 150,000 vehicles, whereas Lucid has delivered its first vehicle three weeks ago.
- Nio ET7 will be available in few months with upgraded 150 kWh battery pack. Nio has its own expansion plan into Europe next year while it is already selling vehicles in Norway.
- Nio shares are not cheap but $66 billion market cap is not as expensive as Lucid $90 billion and Nio is very close to profitability. Lucid is off to a great start but it has long way to cover on operational success.
NIO Stock Forecast: NIO Q3 Results and Upcoming Events
- Deliveries of vehicles were 24,439 representing 100.2 percent growth from third quarter 2020 and 11.6 percent growth from second quarter 2021.
- Total revenue stands at RMB9805.3 million (US$1521.8 million) in third quarter, an increase of 116.6 percent from same quarter last year and 16.1 percent from second quarter 2021
- Nio ET7 will be launched in German in 2022 and deliveries will begin by mid-November.
- Investors keenly watch Nio day-annual day for company’s newest product and technology launch. It will take place on 18th December this year in Suzhou.
- Investors will take positive clues from the product launch at the event and it may lead to fresh buying in the stock.
NIO Stock Forecast: Outlook for 2022
- Although stock has given negative return in last one year of around -20 percent as investors are not feeling confident about the stock fearing potential regulatory activity and supply chain disruptions
- Investors are also concerned about US central bank will raise the interest rate and so they are inclined to move their money from equity to bond market
- Some people are criticizing its close relationship with Chinese government but it is boon rather than curse considering political environment and curbs in China
- Nio posted weak October deliveries of only 3.67K. However, it is not a cause of concern as it needed some downtime to adjust its manufacturing process to scale ET7. Company has resumed normalcy in production since October end
- The company has estimated Q4 deliveries to be between 23.5K to 25.5K. And therefore it is expected to have flat growth estimates as compared to Q3. However, company counts on China to support its growth. China is #1 EV market globally.
Writer: Vineet Agarwal
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.