ORA Stock Forecast: Sells to aggregators, becomes over-valued, gets a sell rating
ORA Stock Forecast: Latest Price
ORA Stock Forecast: Performance Chart
|Stock Name||5 Days||1 Month||6 Months||1 Year|
ORA Stock Forecast: Latest News
- Yesterday, ORA announced the commercial operations for Diablo-IV (“CD4”) 30 MW geothermal power plant – Its output will be sold to a community choice aggregator. The facility will provide 7MW geothermal power to Silicon Valley Clean Energy and Central Coast Community Energy.
- The financial results for 2022 Quarter two will be announced in a press release on Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Ormat priced an upsized private offering of $375.0 million aggregate principal amount of 2.50% Green Convertible Senior Notes due 2027 – The Notes will mature on July 15, 2027. The net proceeds from these notes are expected to be $364.9 million.
ORA Stock Forecast: Latest Tweet
ORA Stock Forecast: Today’s Outlook
|1. Market Wisdom||Negative|
|1a. Market Data||Lower|
|1c. Trading Volume||Lower|
|2. Crowd’s Wisdom||Negative|
|2a. Google Search Volume||lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||lower|
Also Read: PLRX Stock Forecast 2022
ORA Stock Forecast: Last quarter earnings summary
- The recorded revenue for the first quarter of 2022 was $183.7 Million representing a 10.4% year-over-year growth to $166.4 Million in 2021 Q1.
- The earnings per share was $0.3 representing a 22.2% year-over-year increase.
- The gross margin reduced from 44.3% in Q1 of 2021 to 38.1% in Q1 of 2022.
- In this quarter, generation was 1.8 Million MWh as compared to 1.7 Million in 2021 i.e. 8.6% year-over-year increase.
ORA Stock Forecast: Latest Video
No Video available for the day
ORA Stock Forecast: Price Target
ORA Stock Forecast: Google Trends
The search volume for ORA is lower compared to yesterday.
ORA Stock Forecast: Technical Analysis
ORA Stock Forecast: Social Media Sentiments
|7 days||24 hours||Trends|
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.