PXD Stock Forecast 2022 is revised LOWER to $282
PXD Stock Forecast 2022: Performance Chart
|Stock Name||5 Days||1 Month||6 Months||1 Year|
PXD Stock Forecast: 2021 Review
PXD had a volatile market in 2021 with prices ranging from $111.82 in January and $196.64 in October. The year started at $113.40 and ended at $181.28
|December 31st ,2020||$113.40|
|January 4th, 2021||$111.82|
|October 11th, 2021||$196.64|
|December 30th, 2021||$181.28|
PXD Stock Prediction 2022
|Bank of America||$244|
|Wells Fargo & Company||$283|
Also Read: EOG stock Forecast
Also Read: Chevron Stock Forecast
PXD Stock: Latest News
- Yesterday, PXD stock got an RSI rating of 28.8 – A rating of below 30 indicates that the stock is oversold. The price became as low as $203. In contrast, the readings for competitors like WTI Crude Oil, Henry Hub Natural Gas, and 3-2-1 Crack Spread were above 30.
- Goldman analyst Neil Mehta says that PXD is positioned in a way that allows FCF. PXD is expected to allocate it towards the capital return program. The company is expected to return 88% of free cash flow.
PXD Stock: Energy ETF which includes PXD
PXD Stock: Latest Video
PXD Stock Forecast: Earnings Summary
- The EPS for quarter one was $7.7 higher than the previous quarter at $4.6. The projected earnings for the next quarter were $8.7.
- The revenue for the previous quarter was $4.3B much lower than the current revenue in Q1 of $6.2B. The projection for the next quarter is $6.5B.
- This quarter’s EPS exceeded analyst expectations by 7.2%. It also generated a free cash flow of $2.3B which attracted dividend investors.
- The CEO talked about the company’s focus on increasing value for shareholder value – This included increasing dividend and share repurchase programs.
PXD Stock Forecast: Google Trends
PXD Stock Forecast: Technical Analysis
– Nandini Panchal
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions