Standard Lithium SLI Stock Forecast 2023
Standard Lithium Stock Forecast 2023: Latest Price
Article Coverage: SLI Stock Performance, Latest SLI News, Aggregated Forecasts, SLI Latest Production Update, Reasons to Buy or Sell SLI Stock, SLI Investor Day Analysis, FAQs and Other Detailed Analysis.
Standard Lithium Ltd. was incorporated on April 27, 2006, under the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada. On June 22, 2017, the Company’s common shares commenced trading on the NYSE American Exchange under the symbol “SLI”. The Company’s common shares also trade on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol “S5L”.
Standard Lithium Stock Forecast 2023: Latest News
- Standard Lithium has filed the Definitive Feasibility Study for its first commercial lithium extraction plant, Phase 1A. The project is expected to commence production in 2026 and will be the first US-based lithium project in six decades. It will also be the first direct lithium extraction (DLE) project in North America.
- Standard Lithium has announced the discovery of the highest grade lithium brine concentration in North America, with a concentration of 663 mg/L. The discovery was made at the company’s East Texas drilling program.
SLI Standard Lithium Stock Forecast 2023: Quarterly Financial Results
Second Quarter, 2023
Standard Lithium Ltd. reported the following financial results for the fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2023:
- Revenue: $0 (CDN$0)
- Net loss: $(26.45) million (CDN$33.88 million)
- Loss per share: $(0.02) (CDN$0.03)
- Cash and cash equivalents: $59.6 million (CDN$76.1 million)
The company’s net loss for the quarter was primarily due to exploration and development expenses of $17.2 million (CDN$22.0 million), general and administrative expenses of $6.3 million (CDN$8.1 million), and finance expenses of $2.9 million (CDN$3.7 million).
During the quarter, the company made significant progress on its Lanxess Project in Arkansas. The company completed the Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) for the project, which confirmed the technical and economic viability of the project.
Standard Lithium is on track to commence production at its Lanxess pilot plant in 2024. The company is also advancing its Phase 1A project in Arkansas, which is expected to commence production in 2026. Standard Lithium is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for lithium as the world transitions to a clean energy future.
Standard Lithium Stock Forecast 2023, 2024 and 2025
- Standard Lithium Stock Price Prediction 2023 is $2.13
- Standard Lithium Stock Price Prediction 2024 is $7.06
- Standard Lithium Stock Price Prediction 2025 is $12.9
Standard Lithium Stock Forecast 2023: Performance in the Last 12 Months
- Last 6 Months: -19.7%
- Last 12 Months: -23.5%
- Year to Date (2023): +3.7%
Standard Lithium SLI Stock Forecast 2023: Will SLI reach $10 in 2023?
It is difficult to say with certainty whether or not Standard Lithium (SLI) will reach $10 in 2023. The stock price is currently trading around $3, and there are a number of factors that could affect its future performance.
- Positive factors: The lithium market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, driven by the demand for electric vehicles and batteries. Standard Lithium is well-positioned to benefit from this growth, as it is developing a number of lithium projects in the United States. The company is also working to develop new and more efficient lithium extraction technologies.
- Negative factors: The lithium market is cyclical, and prices can be volatile. Additionally, Standard Lithium is still in the development stage, and there is no guarantee that its projects will be successful.
Overall, the potential for SLI to reach $10 in 2023 is there, but it is not guaranteed. The stock price will be affected by a number of factors, both internal and external to the company. Investors should carefully consider all of the risks and potential rewards before investing in SLI.
Standard Lithium Stock Forecast 2023: How High Will SLI Go in 2023?
The potential for Standard Lithium (SLI) to go high in 2023 is significant. The company is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for lithium, which is a key component in electric vehicle batteries. In addition, SLI is making progress on its development projects, and is on track to commence production at its Lanxess pilot plant in 2024.
A number of analysts have issued positive outlooks for SLI. For example, Canaccord Genuity has a price target of $12.00 on the stock, while Stifel Nicolaus has a price target of $10.00. These price targets suggest that analysts believe the stock has the potential to more than double in value over the next 12 months.
Of course, there are also risks associated with investing in SLI. The global economy is facing a number of challenges, which could impact demand for lithium. In addition, there is a risk that other lithium producers could increase supply, which could put downward pressure on prices. However, the long-term outlook for lithium is positive, and SLI is well-positioned to benefit from the growing demand for this critical mineral.
Overall, the potential for SLI to go high in 2023 is significant. The company has a number of positive factors in its favor, and analysts are generally bullish on the stock. However, investors should carefully consider all of the risks and potential rewards before investing in SLI.
Standard Lithium SLI Stock Forecast 2023: Is SLI a good stock to buy?
Here are some reasons to buy Standard Lithium (SLI) stock:
- Strong lithium demand: The demand for lithium is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, driven by the increasing popularity of electric vehicles (EVs). Lithium is a key component in EV batteries, and as more and more people switch to EVs, the demand for lithium is likely to increase.
- Favorable lithium prices: Lithium prices have been on an upward trend in recent years, and this trend is expected to continue. This is due to the strong demand for lithium and the limited supply of the mineral.
- Strong development pipeline: Standard Lithium is making progress on its development projects. The company is on track to commence production at its Lanxess pilot plant in 2024, and its Phase 1A project is expected to commence production in 2026.
- First mover advantage: Standard Lithium is well-positioned to be a first mover in the US lithium market. The company is developing the first lithium project in the US in over 50 years.
Standard Lithium Stock Forecast 2023: Reasons Not to Buy SLI Stock
- Execution risk: Standard Lithium is a development-stage company, and there is always the risk that its projects may not be completed on time or on budget. This could lead to delays in production and could impact the company’s financial performance.
- Competition: The lithium market is becoming increasingly competitive, and Standard Lithium will face competition from a number of established producers. This could put downward pressure on lithium prices and could impact the company’s profitability.
- Regulatory risk: The lithium industry is subject to a number of regulations, and changes in these regulations could impact Standard Lithium’s operations. For example, the company could be required to obtain additional permits or licenses, or it could be subject to stricter environmental regulations.
- Dilution risk: Standard Lithium may need to raise additional capital in the future, which could dilute the ownership of existing shareholders.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.