UPST Stock Forecast is $22
UPST Stock Forecast for the next 12 months is $22
Latest UPST Price
Also Read: SoFi Stock Forecast
UPST Stock Forecast: Latest News
- Upstart laid off 140 employees: Upstart has laid off around 140 employees recently amid the increasing challenges due to the raising interest rates and decreasing loan demand. The stock fell by 4% after this move.
- Upstart auto retail as Honda’s digital retailing partner: Upstart auto retail’s certification is announced as Honda’s digital solutions partner under which all the Honda dealers and customers can use Upstart’s car buying software.
- Upstart’s partnership with Commonwealth credit union: Commonwealth credit union (a credit union with more than 117k members) partnered with Upstart to provide personal loans to Kentucky credit union customers.
Read: AMC Stock Forecast
UPST Stock Price Prediction for the next 12 months
|Average UPST Stock Forecast for the next 12 Months||$22|
|Bank of America||$15|
|Jefferies Financial Group||$20|
UPST Stock Forecast Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Neutral|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
UPST Stock Forecast: Q3 Results
- Revenue of the company decreased from $228.16M (Q2) to $157.23 (Q3). This happened with a YoY
of -31.31% (Q3) as compared to 17.64% YoY (Q2). Revenue includes Revenue from Fees and Interest
Income and fair value adjustments.
- EPS for Q3 stands at -0.69 as compared to -0.36 (Q2), with a YoY growth rate of -287.73% (Q3) as
compared to -173.27% (Q2).
- Cashflow from operating activities is -$101.37 (Q3,2022) as compared to $43.60M (Q3,2021), which
is a decrease of -332.49% YoY.
- Net Income for Q3 is -$56.22M with a YoY of -293.12%.
- EBITDA is ($14.4M) in Q3’22, down from $59.1M in Q3’21
- Upstart repurchased 931 thousand shares of UPST totaling approximately $25 million.
- Bank partners originated 188,519 loans, totaling $1.9 billion, across the platform in the third quarter,
down 48% from the same quarter of the prior year. Conversion on rate requests was 10% in the third
quarter of 2022, down from 23% in the same quarter of the prior year.
- Segment wise revenue details: Revenue from Fees: $1793468, Platform and Referral Fees: $134786, Servicing and Other Fees: $44562
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.