Walmart Stock Forecast 2022 is revised LOWER to $156
Walmart Stock Forecast: Performance Chart
|Stock Name||5 Days||1 Month||6 Months||1 Year|
Walmart Stock Forecast: 2021 Review
Walmart face a volatile year in 2021 with its prices ranging from $124.60 in March to $148.55 in November. The year started at $140.83 and ended at $143.61.
|December 31st, 2020||$140.83|
|March 4th, 2021||$124.60|
|November 4th, 2021||$148.55|
|December 31st, 2021||$143.61|
Walmart Stock Forecast 2022
|Average Target Price 2022||22nd July||$156.11|
Also Read: MPC Stock Forecast 2022
Walmart Stock Forecast: Latest News
- Sakar International had to recollect helmets sold exclusively at Walmart – The helmets do not comply with the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s standard. 12,655 Tony Hawk silver metallic multi-purpose helmets that were sold are recalled.
- Biomerica said that Walmart will sell their Aware breast self-exam device. This led to a rise for BMRA.
- Walmart is expected to release earnings on 16th August, 2022. Earlier this week, when Walmart was gaining, S&P500 lost 0.5% and Dow was down by 0.7%.
- Canoo and Walmart have entered into an agreement that Walmart will buy 4,500 of Canoo’s Lifestyle Delivery Vehicle (LDV). This is to boost Walmart’s delivery infrastructure and is in alignment with their goal of net-zero emissions by 2040.
Walmart Stock Forecast: Last earnings summary
- The revenue for the first quarter of 2022 was $141.6 Billion. However, for the previous quarter ,it was $152.9 Billion.
- The EPS was recorded at $0.7 compared to the previous quarter at $1.5.
- The CEO said that the bottom line results were unexpected and the inflation caused a pressure on margins.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.