FIFA World Cup 2022: Saudi Arabia vs Argentina Prediction
When is Argentina most Likely to score a goal? Argentina’s dominance can be evidenced by the fact that South American Powerhouse has scored goals in both halves in the last few games and the game can see them score in both halves.
When is Saudi Arabia likely to score a goal? Saudi Arabia has scored 1 goal in the last five matches and that has come in the first half.
Who is likely to score a goal for Argentina? Lionel Messi is likely to score for Argentina in this match.
Who is Likely to score a goal for Saudi Arabia? Saleh al Shehri has the highest Probability to score for Saudi Arabia in this match.
Who is Likely to win the Match? Argentina: 2 Saudi Arabia: 0
The Footballing World is expected to go Crazy when the biggest Carnival will be back for its 22 edition at the Fag end of November, teams across continents battle it out to bask in the highest glory. The 2018 World Cup held in Russia saw France lifting the prestigious trophy while Croatia finished second-best in a tightly contested game.
This time World cup will be held in Qatar- a Middle East Country and people across the Globe are pretty Excited about seeing this highly rich Country hosting this Carnival. the groups in this World Cup have divided into 8 equal parts. We are here to provide insight into the Group C clash between Argentina and Saudi Arabia.
Argentina and Saudi Arabia are Set to Lock Horns on 22 November 2022 at Lusail Stadium at 2 p.m. Eastern time. Both teams would be hoping to start their World Cup Campaign with a win.
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Prediction: Last World Cup Analysis
Argentina had a shocking 2018 World Cup. The South American giants barely managed to make into the Knockout rounds after a defeat against Croatia. Finally to bow down to France.
Argentina netted only 6 goals in the 2018 World Cup at an average of 1.50 goals per Match, whereas conceded 9 goals at an average of 2.25 goals per match. Argentina’s goalkeepers, William Caballero and Franco Armani had the worst save percentage in the 2018 World Cup.
Saudi Arabia Failed to make any Impression in the last World Cup with only one win in the three matches. Saudi Arabia’s goal aggregate in the 2018 World cup was 2-7.
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Picks
Saudi Arabia vs Argentina Prediction: Form (Last 5 Matches)
Saudi Arabia vs Argentina Prediction And Odds: Forwards Statistics
- Lionel Messi has played 12 matches. And has 29 shots on target from a total of 42 shots and has scored 7 goals. Lionel Messi averages 61 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 84% and has 10 assists.
- Lautaro Martínez has played 11 matches and has 16 shots on target from a total of 37 shots and scored 6 goals. Lautaro Martínez averages 21 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 77% and has 2 assists.
- Ángel Di María has played 4 matches and has 1 shot on target from a total of 3 shots and have scored 1 goal . Ángel Di María averages 15 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 79% and has 1 assist.
- Salem al Dawsari has scored 7 goals in 13 matches for Saudi Arabia in the World Cup Qualifications at 0.54 goals per match with a Shooting accuracy of 40%.
- Saleh al Shehri is also a major Forward for Saudi Arabia as he scored the most goals for Arabia with 7 goals in the 13 matches.
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Prediction: Defence Analysis
- Argentina has been one of the best defences in the World with only 8 goals conceded in the 20 Matches with total 224 Interceptions, and 178 tackles won.
Argentina Key Defenders
- This Premier League season. A total of 34 aerial duels and 27 tackles have been won by Martinez. Additionally, he blocked 13 shots.
- In the Premier League this season, Romero has won 32 aerial duels and 38 tackles. On top of this, he made a total of 8 blocks
- Saudi Arabia has been also compact in defence with 12 goals conceded in the last 15 games with 110 tackles, 120 Interceptions.
Saudi Arabia Key Defenders
- Yasser al Shehrani and Sultan Ghamnam have been the Key defender for Saudi Arabia with an average of 24 aerial duels won and 32 tackles won this season.
Argentina Saudi Arabia Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Argentina and Saudi Arabia have played four games against each other with Argentina winning two games and two games ending in a draw.
The last time the two teams met was back in November 2012 in an international friendly match. The game ended in a 0-0 goals draw.
|06 Jul 1988||Drawn||2-2||Bicentennial Gold Cup|
|16 Jul 1988||Argentian Won||2-0||Bicentennial Gold Cup|
|20 Oct 1992||Argentian Won||1-3||FIFA Confederations Cup|
|14 Nov 2012||Drawn||0-0||International Friendly|
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Prediction and Odds
Check out Other FIFA Prediction Matches
- FIFA World Cup Odds
- FIFA World Cup: France vs Australia Prediction
- FIFA 2022 World Cup: Denmark vs Tunisia Prediction
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Poland vs Mexico Prediction
Argentina vs Saudi Prediction
Argentina World Cup Squad
Goalkeepers: Emiliano Martinez, Franco Armani, and Geronimo Rulli
Forwards: Paulo Dybala, Lionel Messi, Angel Di Maria, Nicolas Gonzalez, Joaquin Correa, Lautaro Martinez, Julian Alvarez.
Defenders: Gonzalo Montiel, Nahuel Molina, German Pezzella, Cristian Romero, Nicolas Otamendi, Lisandro Martinez, Juan Foyth, Nicolas Tagliafico, Marcos Acuna
Midfielders: Leandro Paredes, Guido Rodriguez, Enzo Fernandez, Rodrigo De Paul, Exequiel Palacios, Alejandro Gomez , Alexis Mac Allister
Saudi Arabia World Cup Squad
Goalkeepers: Mohamed Al-Owais (Al-Hilal), Nawaf Al-Aqidi (Al-Nassr), Mohamed Al-Yami (Al-Ahly)
Forwards: Fahad Al-Muwallad (Al-Shabab), Haitham Asiri (Al-Ahly), Saleh Al-Shehri (Al-Hilal) Firas Al-Buraikan (Al-Fateh)
Midfielders: Salman Al-Faraj (Al-Hilal), Riyadh Sharahili (Abha), Ali Al-Hassan (Al-Nassr), Mohamed Kanno (Al-Hilal), Abdulelah Al-Malki (Al-Hilal), Sami Al-Najei (Al-Nassr), Abdullah Otayf (Al-Hilal), Nasser Al-Dawsari (Al-Hilal), Abdulrahman Al-Aboud (Ittihad), Salem Al-Dawsari (Al-Hilal), Hattan Bahebri (Al-Shabab)
Defenders: Yasser Al-Shahrani (Al-Hilal), Ali Al-Bulaihi (Al-Hilal), Abdulelah Al-Amri (Al-Nassr), Abdullah Madu (Al-Nassr), Hassan Tambakti (Al-Shabab), Sultan Al-Ghanam (Al-Nassr), Mohammed Al-Breik (Al-Hilal), Saud Abdulhamid (Al-Hilal)
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Lune Up
Argentina: E Martinez; Foyth, Otamendi, L Martinez, Acuna; Paredes, De Paul; Di Maria, Mac Allister; Messi, Alvarez
Saudi Arabia: Al-Owais; Al-Burayk, Al-Amri, Al-Bulahyi, Al-Shahrani; Kanno, Al-Malki; Al-Shehri, Al-Faraj, Al-Daswari; Al-Buraikan
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Prediction and Final Insights
Argentina and Saudi Arabia last met a decade ago that is in 2012 in an international friendly match. The match ended in a goalless draw. Prior to the last match, the two teams have met only on 3 occasions, with Argentina winning two matches and one match ending in a draw.
Tuesday’s match classically represents a David and Goliath Tale. Argentina with its tails up is one of the favorites for this World cup and statistically has all bases covered. The solidity in defense adds to the already strong attack.
Saudi Arabia, on the other hand, has been sensational with its defending but the major problem for them has been their attack with the Arabian failing to score multiple times.
Going into the match, Argentian are hot favorites, and we predict a win for the Messi-led side. The predicted score for this match is 2-0 in favor of the Argentian.