France vs Morocco Predictions: Winner and Score Prediction
France vs Morocco Prediction
Morocco & France [Goals]
- France is likely to open the scoring in the first half.
- Morocco could score anytime in the game
Morocco & France Prediction [Goals]
- Hakim Ziyech can step up in this game and is likely to score a goal.
- Kylian Mbappe and Olivier Giroud will likely add more goals to their names in the next match for France.
France vs Morocco Predicted Score France: 2, Morocco: 1
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performances
France and Morocco are set to clash at Al-Bayt Stadium for an enthralling FIFA World Semi-Final on Wednesday, 14 December. France is not quite ready to lose its grip on the trophy. They defeated England 2-1 in the Quarter-Final to qualify for the final 4. Aurelien Tchouameni and Olivier Giroud turned out to be the goal-scorers for the French side. The defending champions are heading to become the first team in 60 years to retain the World Cup.
The Moroccan mayhem is still alive at FIFA 2022. Portugal is the latest side to fall victim in the Quarter-Finals. It was a historic feat to achieve for Regagui’s men as they became the first African nation to qualify for the Semi-Finals of the FIFA World Cup. Youssef En-Nesyri’s brilliant header in the 42nd minute sealed the deal for Morocco, thanks to another flawless performance from the defenders throughout the game.
Argentina beat Croatia 3-0 to make it to the Final. France is currently ranked 2nd most favorite after Argentina to win the world cup while Morocco has been given a very slim chance of winning the world cup.
France vs Morocco Prediction: Goal Analysis (Last 5 Matches)
- France has won 4 of the 5 World Cup matches so far. The one defeat came against Tunisia in the last match of the group stage when France did not field some of its top players. The overall goal aggregate stands at 11-5.
- France scored its average first goal in the 37th minute. The French side conceded 1 goal in each of the 5 World Cup matches till now, and 4 of them were conceded in the second half. The average first goal was conceded in the 56th minute.
- Morocco has won 3 out of the 5 world cup matches so far. It hasn’t lost a single game. The overall goal aggregate is 5-1. Morocco has failed to score a single goal in 3 out of 5 matches.
- The average first goal came in the 40th minute with a wide range of 4 minutes to 73 minutes.
In sum, while the French defense is questionable and will be vulnerable to a Moroccan counter, The Moroccan mindset of defense may not work well versus a team with a wide range of strikers like France. Croatia followed a similar strategy until encountering Argentina in the semis, which ended 3-0 in favor of Messi and co.https://secure.polldaddy.com/p/11260611.js Which country will win FIFA 2022 World Cup?
Last FIFA Game Analysis: France
A sensational long-range goal from Tchouameni put the Les Blues ahead. England got off to a flying start in the second half. A foul on Saka led to a penalty for Southgate’s side. Kane equalized with a smart penalty kick deceiving his Tottenham teammate Hugo Lloris. The Three Lions missed some big chances later on.
Olivier Giroud gave another reason for the French jubilation with his brilliant header in the 78th minute. The Three Lions won a second penalty in the 84th minute. However, Kane mistimed his shot this time and the ball went past the bar into a dejected crowd of English fans. In the end, France secured their first win over England in World Cups and the English side had to face a familiar fate once again.
Last Game Analysis: Morocco
Morocco’s extraordinary World Cup campaign continued in the Quarter-Finals as well. The Atlas Lions were just too good for Portugal at Al Thumama. The Moroccans survived some early dominating spells from the Portuguese side with their excellent defense. A stunning header by Youssef En-Nesyri put Morocco ahead just before halftime.
Portugal tried hard for an equalizer but the Moroccan wall of defense seemed unbreakable again. Even CR7’s inclusion into the line-up in the second half hardly made any difference. Walid Chhedira’s red card in the third minute reduced the Arab side to 10 men. However, their spirits were too determined to create history and they got what they deserved in the end.
France: For Per Match: 2.13 | Against Per Match: 1.27
Morocco: For Per Match: 0.93 | Against Per Match: 0.98
France vs Morocco Prediction: Forward Statistics
Kylian Mbappe is the most skilled player in the forward attack of France. He gets good support from prominent stars like Olivier Giroud and Antonie Griezmann.
- Kylian Mbappe is the leading goal-scorer at FIFA 2022 with 5 goals at an average of 2.0 shots on target per match. . He also assisted in 2 goals and created 2 big chances for his team.
- Olivier Giroud has just been fantastic in Qatar. He has added 4 goals to his name so far, including a match-winning header against England. Giroud has got an average of 1.5 shots n target per game.
- Antonie Griezmann is another powerful player. He has maintained an average of 3.4 key passes per game as of now, along with a passing accuracy of 85%. Griezmann assisted in 3 goals as well.
Youssef En-Nesyri and Hakim Ziyech are the key attackers of Morocco. Azzedine Ounahi has done a smart job in the midfield.
- Youssef En-Nesyri has scored in the World Cup till now. His historic goal against Portugal helped Morocco advance to the semis. He has an average of 1 shot on target per match.
- Hakim Ziyech has added 1 goal and 1 assist to his name. He played with an average of 1.2 key passes per match.
- Azzedine Ounahi has played with a passing accuracy of 80% in the World Cup. He got a dribbling success of 88%.
Also Read: FIFA World Cup 2022 Predictions
World Cup 2022 Goals
- Kylian Mbappe: 5
- Olivier Giroud: 4
- Adrien Rabiot: 1
- Aurelien Tchouameni: 1
- Youssef En-Nesyri: 2
- Hakim Ziyech: 1
- Romain Saiss: 1
- Zakaria Aboukhlal: 1
France vs Morocco Prediction: Defense Statistics
- France failed to end any of the World Cup matches on a clean sheet. They conceded goals at an average of 1 per game.
- Theo Hernandez has been good in the defense. He has played with an average of 2.3 tackles per game with a success rate of 75% in the aerials duels. Goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has maintained an average of 2.0 saves per match with a success rate of 67%.
- The Moroccan defense has been the talking point of this World Cup. They have conceded just 1 goal so far and ended 4 games on clean sheets.
- Achraf Hakimi is one of the most dependable defenders. He has played the World Cup with an average of 3.8 tackles per game, winning 57% of the ground duels. Bono is undoubtedly one of the best goalkeepers at FIFA 2022. He has played with an average of 1.3 saves per match at a success rate of 83%. His brilliance in the penalty shootout against Spain deserves a lot of praise.
France vs Morocco H2H Statistics
Matches: 7 | France: 5 | Draw: 2 | Morocco: 0
Recent 3 Meetings: France: 2 | Draw: 1 | Morocco: 0
Last Meeting: The match ended in a 2-2 draw in an International Friendly clash on 16 November 2007.
France vs Morocco Prediction: Betting Odds
France vs Morocco Predicted Lineup
France (4-2-3-1): Lloris; Hernandez, Upamecano, Varane, Kounde; Tchouameni; Mbappe, Griezmann, Dembele; Giroud
Morocco (4-3-3): Bono; Hakimi, Yamik, Saiss, Allah; Amallah, Amrabat, Ounahi; Ziyech, En-Nesyri, Boufal
France vs Morocco Prediction and Final Insight
France will surely start as the favorites against Morocco on Wednesday. However, Deschamps’ men can’t concede early looking at the solid defensive shape of the Moroccans. On the other hand, Morocco will look to continue the same strategy of frustrating the opposition with a flawless defense. All the prediction platforms and experts are rooting for the French side in this fixture.
France vs Morocco Score Prediction
CrowdwisdomLive: Our analysis based on tactics and statistics maintains France are favorite heading into this match. France’s forward and midfield have been among the best during this World Cup, but France is yet to face a dominant defense like Morocco. Morocco has scored in 3 of the 5 games, while France has conceded in each game.
France vs Morocco Goal prediction: Morocco:1, France: 2
The Crowd Predicts Kylian Mbappe can break the Morocco defense open with 70% of the Crowd predicting France to win 2-0 while 20% of the Crowd Predicting Morocco can manage to upset France with a 1-0 win while 10% of the crowd are predicting a penalty shoot-out
Crowds Average: 2-1 to France
France vs Morocco: Your Questions Answered here
Who is predicted to win France vs Morocco?
By every metric, France will beat Morocco. They have a better attack, they have more tournament experience and they have a more experienced team. Morocco has had a great defense in this world cup but one of the teams come close to the French attack. Even on a bad day for Mbappe, they have enough players to score goals per see.
Can Morocco beat France?
Yes, Morocco can beat France. If the Moroccans can either score early or prevent a goal for most of the game, their chances increase significantly.