Exodus Wallet Review
Exodus Wallet Review: About
Exodus was formed in 2015 by the collective effort of JP Richardson and Daniel Castagnoli to eliminate the technically rich aspect of investing in cryptocurrencies and to make it a more user-friendly interface to give a simple way of engaging in digital assets. Exodus provides free desktop and mobile bitcoin wallet downloads, as well as hardware wallet compatibility with the Trezor One and Trezor Model T. Since it is a decentralized exchange, it does not charge any fees.
Exodus Wallet Review: Features
|Wallet Type||Software Wallet|
|Mode||Software + allows hardware support ( can become helieum wallet)|
Exodus Wallet Review: Popular Review
Exodus Wallet Review: Security and Customer Support
- The user-created password is the initial step of Exodus Wallet security. This password is essential for initial wallet access, as well as transaction confirmation and viewing private keys.
- The next step is to copy a 12-word backup seed phrase that was produced at random and may be used to regain access to the wallet if your device is lost or stolen. All data kept on the user’s device or transmitted during a transaction is completely encrypted. To ensure transparency, Exodus has no knowledge of or access to your cryptocurrency.
- Most bitcoin wallets require the creation of a 12-word backup seed phrase, which should be handled carefully. If you lose your 12-word backup seed phrase, you will be unable to retrieve your cryptocurrency if the Exodus programme or the device on which it is installed is lost or destroyed.
- Finally, Exodus is regarded as an excellent customer support service that responds quickly to your inquiries. Because Exodus is a more prominent firm than most cryptocurrency wallets, they provide more help than the usual cryptocurrency wallet company.
Also Read: Exodus vs Trust Wallet
Exodus Wallet Review: Pros and Cons
|Free Download.||Currencies can’t be bought on the app.|
|An easy-to-use interface with one-click crypto exchanges at any time and a human service line available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.||In-wallet cryptocurrency to fiat transfers is not supported.|
|Provides hardware support.||Fewer currencies are supported by mobile phones.|
Exodus Wallet Review: Compatible Currencies and Countries
Exodus wallet supports around 250 cryptocurrencies which is lesser than its peers. Here are some cryptocurrencies that are supported by Exodus Wallet:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Stellar (XLM)
- Tether USD (USDT)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- EOS (EOS)
- Monero (XMR)
- Bitcoin SV (BSV)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Cosmos (ATOM)
- DAI (DAI)
- Tezos (XTZ)
- Tron (TRX)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Brave Attention Token (BAT)
Exodus Wallet Review: Review Video
Exodus Wallet Review: Some thoughts of people
Also read: Trezor Wallet Review
Exodus Wallet: Google Trends
Exodus Wallet Review: App Store and Play Store Top Review
– Dhvipasha Purohit
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.