Can Stellar Lumens reach $10000? XLM Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
Can Stellar Lumens reach $10000? Given that that current price is less than 10 cents, this is highly unlikely unless most of the coins are burnt
Read about our aggregated XLM Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
XLM Price Today
Performance Of Stellar(XLM)
- 1 Month: +21.9%
- 6 Months: –12.5%
- 1 Year: -52.9%
XLM Technical Analysis (Daily)
- RSI: Neutral
- Stoch RSI: Overbought
- Moving Averages: Sell
- Overall: Sell
Is XLM a Good Investment? Detailed Evaluation
Stellar is a distributed ledger technology-based payment protocol. It facilitates quick, cross-border transactions between any pair of currencies. Stellar was launched in 2014, with the aim to enhance rather than replace the existing financial system.
Stellar the parent company of XLM is working on a very unique concept of making money transfers around the world easier. Stellar has been positioning itself as an alternative to the Ripple payment system. Stellar employs the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP). SCP enables quick and affordable payments. XLM validates transactions by a consensus approach.
SCP or Stellar Consensus Protocol is a system that provides a unique open-source method to reach a consensus to record accurate financial transactions. Note that it does not require approval from each miner in the network.
Stellar makes use of the FBA (federated Byzantine Agreement) algorithm to quickly process the transactions and can process up to 1000 transactions in one second.
With SCP, any participant can agree on the validity of the transaction and that too quickly and inexpensively. In the case of Stellar’s consensus protocol, the participating validators decide which set of nodes they want to trust. Here, the users are encouraged to be validators to contribute to the security of the network.
- Stellar network
- Helps users to transfer their funds very quickly and at a low cost. It provides services to people and companies that the present financial system fails to adequately serve.
- Various companies can use Stellar infrastructure to develop their blockchain wallet, crypto token, or app.
- The network facilitates various ranges of use cases for the users including smart contracts and NFT minting.
- The foundation currency for trading various well-liked digital assets, as well as fiat currencies, on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange is lumens (XLM).
- The Stellar XLM token is used as a bridge currency for cross-border payments and for paying transaction fees. Within the Stellar network, it can also be used to create digital assets. In addition, using Stellar’s integrated decentralized exchange, XLM serves as an intermediary between any newly created digital asset and any other digital asset on the Stellar network.
- The decentralized exchange (DEX) function built into the Stellar blockchain enables users to purchase and sell Stellar tokens and assets using the most liquid network currency, XLM. The SDEX stands out because anyone may design a user interface for it because Stellar is an open-source network.
Below mentioned are the two major use cases of the XLM tokens:
- XLM tokens are used as a currency i.e., are used to carry out transactions due to the low transaction fees on the Stellar network.
- It also acts as an intermediate currency for various operations on the Stellar platform.
Also, three important use cases of the Stellar network are:
- Various companies can use Stellar infrastructure to develop their blockchain wallet, crypto token or app.
- Steller network helps users to transfer their funds very quickly and at a low cost.
- The network facilitates various ranges of use cases for the users including smart contracts and NFT minting.
Who are the Competitors of XLM?
Competitors to Stellar based upon its use cases, differences, and also reliability of blockchain, and ease of use of blockchain. Some of the important competitors of Stellar are:
Projects and Partners
Hundreds of projects are running using the Stellar Ledgers. Here are a few projects and partners of Stellar:
- Firefly Wallet
How has XLM performed vs XRP?
Market Cap – XLM: $2.4 B, XRP: $20.8B
XRP is much larger than XLM.
Last 5 years – XLM: (-69.8%), XRP: (-52.6%)
Last 1 year – XLM: (-53.3%), XRP: (-33.6%)
XRP has outperformed XLM despite the overhang of an SEC Case. In fact in the Golden year of 2021. XRP outperformed XLM by a huge margin.
Taking all factors into consideration
- XLM is not the best choice of investment in the category
- Token usage in the category is quite limited and doubtful, a challenge even XRP is facing
- Other Tokens with different use cases are a better alternative at the moment.
Can Stellar Lumens (XLM) reach $1, $50, $100?
XLM’s lowest price was $0.0024 which was in September 2014, meaning that it took nearly 40 months for Stellar Lumens to reach its all-time high price of $0.7. Note that, it was almost 291.66 times growth from its lowest to its all-time high price. Keeping in mind, its current price of $0.08, we can safely say that XLM’s price has declined by more than 8.75 times in nearly 5 years, though it has faced many fluctuations in between.
Considering a growth rate of 291.66 times (which it showed to reach its all-time value) which it completed in 40 months, we can say that it can grow at a rate of 7.29x in one month. However, the price declined later on and reached the lowest value of $0.07 by February 2019. Later, it reached another peak at $0.66 in March 2021 i.e., it took XLM 25 months to grow by 9.42 times from Feb 2019 to Mar 2021.
The time before covid has entirely different macroeconomic and liquidity factors compared to recent times. Therefore, it would be fair to consider XLM’s growth from 2019 to 2021 to predict its future value. Nonetheless, considering its 9.42 times growth in 25 months, we can say that X’M’s price grow by 0.37 times in one month.
XLM’s all-time high price was $0.9381 and since then XLM is down over 90%. In the last year, XLM’s price fell from being close to $0.30 to below $0.10. XLM has been on a downtrend and has hardly shown any sign of recovery.
To reach a level of $1, XLM requires to grow at a rate of 12.5x keeping in mind its current price of $0.08. Therefore, it should theoretically reach a value of $1 in more than 2.81 years (keeping in mind its 0.37 times growth in one month). However, it is not the only factor to consider. It can only reach $1 in the calculated time if the liquidity and macroeconomic factors turned out to be in the favor of the crypto market.
Can Stellar Lumens (XLM) reach $50?
To reach a level of $50, XLM needs to grow at a rate of 625 times. Hence, it should theoretically reach a value of $50 in more than 135 years (keeping in mind its 0.37 times growth in one month). However, it is not the only factor to consider and is not practical either. Note that it can only reach $50 in the calculated time if the liquidity and macroeconomic factors turned out to be in the favor of the crypto market.
Can Stellar Lumens (XLM) reach $100?
There are two perspectives to this analysis
- Is there a good use case for XLM to rise 1333 times higher? The answer is NO as explained earlier. XLM isn’t a great use case
- Let us assume it is a good use case, can it reach $2.63 Trillion? Ar a conservative 25% per annum, it would take decades to reach this level. This is impossible
Overall, we don’t see either a use case or a practical growth rate to justify a $100 price. This could also change if there is a massive burn program of some sort. To reach a level of $1, XLM needs to grow at a rate of 1250 times, considering its current price of $0.08. Therefore, it should theoretically reach a value of $100 in more than 281.5 years (keeping in mind its 0.37 times growth in one month). However, it is not the only factor to consider, and is not practical either to wait for 281 years to reach its price of $100. Again, it can only reach $100 in the calculated time if the liquidity and macroeconomic factors turned out to be in the favor of the crypto market.
Can Stellar Lumens (XLM) reach $1,000?
To reach a level of $1000, XLM needs to grow at a rate of 12,500 times (which is of course too high), considering its current price of $0.08. Hence, it should theoretically reach a value of $1000 in more than 2815.3 years (keeping in mind its 0.37 times growth in one month). This is definitely not practical to wait for this much time to see XLM reaching a price of $1000. Note that it can only reach $10 in the calculated time if the liquidity and macroeconomic factors turned out to be in the favor of the crypto market.
So, can stellar Lumens (XLM) reach $1000? No, it is not practically possible.
Can XLM reach $50, $100, or $1000? Conclusion
XLM is overall a useful token because it has its application in various transactions. It can be used just like a currency. Moreover, XLM has outperformed its competitor after the covid breakout and hence, it leaves a huge scope for its growth in the future. However, considering its all-time high value of $0.7 now, it would only be safe to wait for its price to reach $1 in the coming future, only if the liquidity and macroeconomic factors remain in its favor. Also, analysis suggests that it is definitely not practical for XLM to reach $100, $1000, or $10,000 considering its current situation.
Can Stellar Lumens reach $10,000?
To reach a level of $10,000, XLM needs to grow at a rate of 125,000 times, considering its current price of $0.08. Hence, it should theoretically reach a value of $10 in more than 28,153.1 years (keeping in mind its 0.37 times growth in one month). However, it is not the only factor to consider and is not practical either. Can Stellar Lumens (XLM) reach $10,000? Definitely not. Reaching $10,000 for XLM is indeed not practical keeping in mind XLM’s current growth rate and liquidity factors in current times.
XLM Price Prediction 2023, 2025, and 2030 (Aggregated)
- XLM Price Prediction 2023 is $0.169
- XLM Price Prediction 2025 is $0.319
- XLM Price Prediction 2030 is $1.5
XLM Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Positive|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Sell|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
XLM Price Prediction: FAQS
How is Stellar kept? Where should I keep Stellar?
All Stellar transactions’ data are kept in a public ledger that is shared among peers. The Stellar Ledger, which is a copy of every transaction ever made, is present on every node. Therefore, the transactions are kept in the cloud rather than on a single central server but rather on numerous separate nodes. The Stellar balance of each user is likewise recorded in their wallet.
How do Stellar wallets function?
All of a user’s Stellar addresses are kept in a Stellar wallet. The total amount of a wallet is calculated by adding the values of all the addresses in the wallet. Users’ wallets are stored by centralized exchanges, which is dangerous.
Will Stellar Lumens Go Up?
Three words can sum up why cryptocurrencies are the wave of the future: Since it is superior. Stellar is a major step above fiat money. Compared to precious metals, which cannot be wired over the internet, it is also an upgrade. Cryptocurrencies will be even more crucial to the future of money if central banks continue to devalue fiat money.
What will XLM be worth in 2025?
XLM will be worth 15-25 cents by 2025. This will depend on improved macros, more use cases, and substantial differentiation than now.
Can XLM reach $10?
Yes XLM can reach $10 in the next 20-odd years. Given the long time period of this prediction, it is not very reliable. The token in its current form will struggle to survive given strong competitors in this space. It can make progress by differentiating itself further.
Will XLM reach $100?
No, XLM is unlikely to reach $100. To reach $100, XLM will have to reach a market cap of $2 Trillion. Given the growth momentum over the last 5 years and limited differentiation, a market cap of $2 Trillion is highly unrealistic.
Can Stellar Lumens reach $20
Yes, Stellar Lumens can reach $20 in the next 25-30 years. As discussed earlier, given the long time period of this prediction, it is not very reliable.
Can Stellar Lumens reach $10000?
No, there is no practical way in which Stellar Lumens can reach $10,000.
Will XLM reach $1000?
To reach a level of $1000, XLM needs to grow at a rate of 13,333 times considering its current price of $0.075. Not that XLM has shown 0.37 times growth per month to reach its all-time high price.
Therefore, it should theoretically reach a value of $1000 in more than 3602 years. Hence, it is not practical for XLM to reach $1000.
Stellar Lumens Price Prediction: How to Buy?
Stellar crypto, Lumen is gaining every day and it is among the Top 10 cryptocurrencies in terms of Market price. Like most cryptos, XLM has similar steps to purchase. Here are the steps for “How To Buy Stellar Coins”:
- Finding a crypto exchange that has Stellar Lumen Coins listed
- Create an account with the Exchange
- Verify your identity
- Fund the Wallet
- Make the Purchase
- Storing the Stellar Lumen in Wallet (Most exchanges have their own built-in wallet but in case an exchange comes without a waller you will have to have a separate wallet to store Lumen)
Where to Buy Stellar Tokens?
Stellar provides a decentralized international payment network, which enables fast transactions with low fees. There are multiple exchanges offering Steller Lumen for trade. Here are some of the well-known exchanges:
- eToro: eToro is a broker platform founded in 2007 that allows you to trade cryptocurrencies.
- Binance: Binance is the world’s largest crypto exchange offering multiple cryptocurrencies for trade.
- BTCBIT.NET: Based in Poland with operational offices in Latvia and Estonia, BTCBIT.NET offers various cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Zcash for trade.
- Kraken: Kraken is a globally operating US-based crypto exchange founded in 2011 and the world’s largest bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity.
- CEX.IO: It offers both, a cryptocurrency trading platform as well as instant buy services.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.