Jasmy Coin Price Prediction 2023, 2025, and 2030: Is Jasmy A Buy or a Sell?
Will Jasmy hit $1? In theory, this is feasible. In Practice Jasmy needs to make serious progress in various aspects
Jasmy Price Prediction 2023 is $0.00838
Jasmy Price Prediction 2025 is $0.0143
Jasmy Price Prediction 2030 is $0.0582
Latest Jasmy Price
Jasmy Performance in 2022
- Last 1 Month: +62.1%
- Last 3 Months: +19.8%
- 1 Y: -92.4%
Jasmy is a native token of the Jasmy ecosystem. It is an ERC-20 token. It was first introduced in the Japanese crypto exchange, BITPoint Japan. Jasmy was founded by Kazumasa Sato, a former Sony employee in 2021.
The main purpose of Jasmy is to focus on data security and provide data owners with a platform for data owners to store, access, and exchange their data. Jasmy uses the Internet of Things (IoT) to perform all these tasks.
Jasmy Technical Indicators
- Moving Average: Bullish
- RSI: Over Brought
- MACD: Buy
- Fear and Greed Index: Fear
Overall Momentum and Recommendation: Marginally Bullish and Buy
Jasmy price prediction: Is Jasmy Coin a Good Investment?
Jasmy is a blockchain platform focused on providing data security and sharing services in the IoT era. As an organization, Jasmy develops decentralized IoT platforms using a decentralized storage network. As an organization, Jasmy develops decentralized IoT platforms using a decentralized storage network. Jasmy platform is used to create and maintain the infrastructure necessary for storing, accessing, and exchanging data by the data owners.
Jasmy’s blockchain platform is used to recover and protect individual data. The Jasmy platform provides the infrastructure necessary for data owners to store, access, exchange, and otherwise use their own data securely and safely. The metaverse applications built on the Jasmy network can exchange data between themselves using the Jasmy technology.
- Jasmy Coin, the ERC-20 coin plays an important role in powering the platform. It is the native token of the Jasmy ecosystem and therefore it is used as governance as well as a gaming token on Jasmy games.
- Jasmy coin is used for buying in-game assets in Jasmy games.
- Jasmy is also used for Staking and as well as rewards on the Jasmy platform.
- Since Jasmy is concerned with data security, Jasmy coin is used to access data available in Jasmy’s data lockers.
- Jasmy coin is also used for voting on the Jasmy platform.
Jasmy coin has partnered with Toyota, an automobile company in order to build a platform for recording tourist data for Japan. It has also partnered with Witz, a travel service provider, to fulfill the above purpose. As per Jasmy’s whitepaper, with this partnership, Jasmy aims to be the first one to realize Japan’s commercial plot of driverless vehicles.
A few days ago, an announcement said that Jasmy could soon partner with the world’s one major entertainment company i.e., Sony.
In a Reddit discussion on a similar topic, the majority of users can be seen to be happy about the announcement. One user even commented that this news should push Jasmy’s price up. While another user commented that he isn’t expected any big boom with this, but the news is indeed a relief.
Therefore, is Jasmy coin a good investment?
- While it certainly provides some value and security, the demand for Jasmy Tokens is unlikely to be large as consumers and businesses have other options. Therefore, Jasmy is completely dependent on excess liquidity to grow, in sum, a highly speculative cryptocurrency
- This is demonstrated in the performance this year. Unlike most Altcoins, Jasmy began to fall much earlier in February and has lost 95% of its value. It has fallen a further 24% over the last couple of weeks owing to the FTX scandal.
- It is possible that Jasmy will recover sometime in the future but that is only if the use cases expand and there is a sufficient base market for such a cryptocurrency
Will Jasmy reach $1? How is Jasmy Different?
Jasmy is designed for IoT, the Internet of Things. Now, what is the Internet of Things? IoT or the Internet of Things is the connection between devices through the internet enabling the sharing and receiving of data between these devices. The devices could be computers, cars, phones, etc.
As a blockchain, Jasmy is concerned with metaverse data security and exchange. With the world of metaverse expanding, one significant problem within the metaverse and blockchain worlds is the lack of an effective, decentralized data storage system.
Jasmy comes into play in this field and thereby differentiated itself from the rest of the blockchains. With metaverse applications built on the network can establish direct bridges for data exchange between themselves. Jasmy offers a safe, user-oriented environment in which data can be stored, saved, or exchanged.
To achieve this, Jasmy follows four steps, the steps are:
Creating an ID
Immersive games worlds
IoT devices and equipment
Jasmy has a few competitors but not directly in its field. The competitors of Jasmy are:
MXC: MXC is used to publish, sell, and trade data on an NFT marketplace. It uses a crowdsourced IoT Network.
VeChain: Vechain is usually used in supply chain management. It is also used to publish, sell, and trade data on an NFT marketplace.
Helium: Helium is used to manage low-volume data to the internet at a low cost.
The bulk of Jasmy’s competitors are traditional Enterprise software security firms.
Jasmy coin staking
Users can take part in JASMY coin staking with the Binance crypto exchange that has integrated staking. Following are the steps to participate in JASMY coin staking:
- The first step is to open a Binance exchange and buy (or transfer) Jasmy coins.
- The second step is to select a validator and start staking to earn rewards in return.
Competitor analysis: Jasmy vs IOTX
IOTX is one notable competitor of Jasmy coin and hence, let’s have a brief comparison between both coins (especially in terms of their past price movements):
|What does the platform do?||It combines IoT technology with blockchain to provide users full control over their private information.||The platform connects the IoT (Internet of Things) with decentralized apps.|
|Performance in the last 1 year||-95%||-78.0%|
|Performance in the last 3 months||-41.3%||-21.4%|
|Performance in the last one month||-2.6%||No net change|
|Performance in the last 7 days||+18.9%||+9.0%|
As we can see that JASMY has clearly failed to outperform IOTX in the past year. However, it is showing some improvements in its price over the last week.
Will Jasmy hit $1? Is it Feasible?
There are numerous issues with Jasmy
- It is operating in a highly competitive business with numerous options for consumers and businesses
- As a consequence, the demand for Jasmy Tokens is unlikely to grow significantly every year
- Therefore, Jasmy has been dependent on the Federal Reserve’s excesses
Jasmy will have to rise 256x to reach $1. That translates to a market cap of $4.7 Billion. Mathematically and in theory this is feasible. Many tokens have managed to achieve this target.
However, there has to be serious progress in Jasmy Coin Use cases to justify these levels. At the moment, we can say that Jasmy is unlikely to reach these levels.
Will Jasmy coin reach $10?
Jasmy coin’s current market price is $0.0037 and hence, it requires to grow by 2,702 times to reach a price level of $10.
Moreover, it reached its all-time high value of $3.08 in February 2021 where it grew by 2.36 times in less than one month. Therefore, considering its 2.36 times growth in one month, we can say that the Jasmy coin can take around 95 years to reach $10.
First of all, it is not even practical to wait for 95 years for Jasmy coin to reach that value. Secondly, it might take even more time to reach that value because the market conditions (of liquidity and inflation) now are entirely different from that in 2021.
Therefore, we cannot expect JASMY to reach $10.
Jasmy Price Prediction 2023, 2025, 2030
Jasmy Price Prediction 2023 is $0.00838
Jasmy Price Prediction 2025 is $0.0143
Jasmy Price Prediction 2030 is $0.0582
Jasmy Price Prediction Today
|Overall Outlook||Partially Negative|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Negative|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Sell|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
Frequently Asked Questions about Jasmy Coin
Is Jasmy Coin Dead?
Jasmy has a market cap of $19 million and a daily trading volume in the range of $33 M to $200 M in November 2022. Therefore it is certainly not dead. However, in March 2022, daily trading volumes were in the range of $71M to $2.3B and Jasmy closed the month at a market cap of $167 M. Comparing the two numbers, it is clear that the token has fallen quite significantly over this period. As we explained earlier, Jasmy is a great blockchain but the utility for its coins is not high at the moment. The Token is unlikely to die quickly but unless liquidity returns to the market, the price is not likely to pump anytime soon either.
Is Jasmy Coin Safe?
Given the recent experiences with Luna and FTX, it is difficult to make any claim of safety with a high degree of confidence. Jasmy was founded. We have already analyzed why Jasmy is not a great investment. Let us explore the pedigree of the organization and its founders. Jasmy was founded by former executives of Sony Corporation in Japan in 2016. According to Zoominfo, Jasmy has 98 employees with a revenue of $9 million. However, no employees were listed on LinkedIn. Our sense from the data available is that Jasmy has a viable Technology business that is not dependent on the success of the Token.
Will Jasmy go up?
Yes, Jasmy will go up. While it may see temporary rises over the next 6 months, Jasmy will make steady progress after US Inflation drops below 6%. US Inflation is currently at 7.7%.
What is Jasmy?
Jasmy Coin is a utility token and is based on the ERC-20 protocol. Here are some facts about Jasmy Crypto:
- Jasmy is a blockchain platform focused on providing data security and sharing services in the IoT era.
- Jasmy as an organization develops decentralized IoT platforms using a decentralized storage network.
- Jasmy platform is used to create and maintain the infrastructure necessary for storing, accessing, and exchanging data by the data owners. To achieve this, Jasmy follows four steps, the steps are:
- Metadata storage
- Creating an ID
- Immersive games worlds
- IoT devices and equipment
- Jasmy has been developed as a data security token. In other words, the Jasmy platform allows users to secure their data in the data locker. It is designed for both individuals and corporates. If an individual or a corporate wants to access the data, they must pay in Jasmy coins to access it.
- Key Steps
- In the first step, with the help of the Internet of Things, users can safely store code, text, information, pictures, videos, motion, and audio for metaverse uses. Once this is done, Jasmy provides an immutable, unique and decentralized identity solution. It helps the blockchain to establish a digital identity.
- In the next step, the Jasmy protocol enables the creation and storage of characters, equipment, skins, and other metaverse game assets in the form of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT). Jasmy blockchain also provides a platform for using IoT technologies, sensor modules, augmented reality (AR), and VR devices.
- The users are even allowed to exchange the Jasmy coins with goods equivalent to the value of the Jasmy coin on Jasmy’s co-operators.
Jasmy Price Prediction: Where can I buy Jasmy?
Jasmy is based upon the Ethereum blockchain, therefore to buy Jasmy coins, the following steps are required to be followed:
Step 1: For Investing in CRO first you need to find an exchange offering CRO Coin for Trade
Step 2: Create an account with the Exchange
Step 3: Verify your Identity
Step 4: Fund the Wallet
Step 5: Make the Purchase
The following exchanges offer Jasmy coins for trade. The exchanges are Binance, Coinbase, KuCoin, Cypto.com, etc.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.