Jasmy Price Prediction and Forecast: Will Jasmy hit $1?
Latest Jasmy Price
Article Coverage – Latest News, Jasmy Price Outlook Today, Is Jasmy Coin a Good Investment, Latest Jasmy Video, Will Jasmy Hit $1, Jasmy Price Prediction 2023-2030
Jasmy Coin Latest News
Jasmy has revamped its SecurePC dedicated page by streamlining content and redesigning the layout. This aligns with Jasmy’s mission to democratize information. The upgraded product enhances information security and empowers individuals to leverage their own data for work, enabling businesses to efficiently manage teams and boost productivity by gaining insights into their operations at the company and departmental levels.
Jasmy Coin, Buy or Sell, Crowd Poll
Net Buy = Buy%-Sell%
- July 31st: +49.3%
- September 1st: +54.4%
- September 22nd: +51.7%
- September 23rd: +52.0%
Jasmy Coin Price Prediction: Is Jasmy Coin a Good Investment?
Jasmy is a blockchain platform focused on providing data security and sharing services in the IoT era. As an organization, Jasmy develops decentralized IoT platforms using a decentralized storage network. Jasmy platform is used to create and maintain the infrastructure necessary for storing, accessing, and exchanging data by the data owners.
Jasmy’s blockchain platform is used to recover and protect individual data. The Jasmy platform provides the infrastructure necessary for data owners to store, access, exchange, and otherwise use their own data securely and safely. The metaverse applications built on the Jasmy network can exchange data between themselves using the Jasmy technology.
Here are other facts about Jasmy Crypto:
- Key Steps
- In the first step, with the help of the Internet of Things, users can safely store code, text, information, pictures, videos, motion, and audio for metaverse uses. Once this is done, Jasmy provides an immutable, unique, and decentralized identity solution. It helps the blockchain to establish a digital identity.
- In the next step, the Jasmy protocol enables the creation and storage of characters, equipment, skins, and other metaverse game assets in the form of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT). Jasmy blockchain also provides a platform for using IoT technologies, sensor modules, augmented reality (AR), and VR devices.
- The users are even allowed to exchange the Jasmy coins with goods equivalent to the value of the Jasmy coin on Jasmy’s co-operators.
Jasmy Coin has partnered with Toyota, an automobile company in order to build a platform for recording tourist data for Japan. It has also partnered with Witz, a travel service provider, to fulfill the above purpose. As per Jasmy’s whitepaper, with this partnership, Jasmy aims to be the first one to realize Japan’s commercial plot of driverless vehicles.
A few days ago, an announcement said that Jasmy could soon partner with the world’s one major entertainment company i.e., Sony.
Performance so far
- Year To Date: +25.2%
- Last 1 year: -47.1%
- Since launch: -99.7%
Will Jasmy hit $1? How is Jasmy Different?
Jasmy is designed for IoT, the Internet of Things. Now, what is the Internet of Things? IoT or the Internet of Things is the connection between devices through the Internet enabling the sharing and receiving of data between these devices. The devices could be computers, cars, phones, etc.
As a blockchain, Jasmy is concerned with metaverse data security and exchange. With the world of metaverse expanding, one significant problem within the metaverse and blockchain worlds is the lack of an effective, decentralized data storage system.
Jasmy comes into play in this field and thereby differentiates itself from the rest of the blockchains. Metaverse applications built on the network can establish direct bridges for data exchange between themselves. Jasmy offers a safe, user-oriented environment in which data can be stored, saved, or exchanged.
To achieve this, Jasmy follows four steps, the steps are:
Creating an ID
Immersive games worlds
IoT devices and equipment
MXC: MXC is used to publish, sell, and trade data on an NFT marketplace. It uses a crowdsourced IoT Network.
VeChain: Vechain is usually used in supply chain management. It is also used to publish, sell, and trade data on an NFT marketplace.
Helium: Helium is used to manage low-volume data to the internet at a low cost.
The bulk of Jasmy’s competitors are traditional Enterprise software security firms.
Jasmy has introduced a new system called Jasmy Chain, built on the Ethereum blockchain, to make data transactions more efficient, cost-effective, and secure. It’s part of Jasmy’s mission to give users control over their personal data, combining IoT and blockchain technologies. This system allows for trustless data exchange between IoT devices and decentralized protocols, enhancing data privacy. Jasmy Chain also creates a marketplace for service providers and data users, making personal data a tradable asset.
Jasmy Chain was introduced because they expected more people to use their data storage, and they didn’t want the system to slow down. It helps make data transactions faster, cheaper, and more secure. Some important features include the ability for developers to have more control over how transactions work, making the Ethereum chain smarter and more efficient, and letting users trade data and earn rewards, especially when using Jasmy’s IoT devices.
Jasmy Coin is a utility token and is based on the ERC-20 protocol.
Jasmy Coin, the ERC-20 coin plays an important role in powering the platform. It is the native token of the Jasmy ecosystem and therefore it is used as governance as well as a gaming token on Jasmy games.
- Jasmy coin is used for buying in-game assets in Jasmy games.
- Jasmy is also used for Staking and as well as rewards on the Jasmy platform.
- Since Jasmy is concerned with data security, Jasmy coin is used to access data available in Jasmy’s data lockers.
- Jasmy coin is also used for voting on the Jasmy platform.
Therefore, is Jasmy coin a good investment?
- While it certainly provides some value and security, the demand for Jasmy Tokens is unlikely to be large as consumers and businesses have other options. Therefore, Jasmy is completely dependent on excess liquidity to grow, in sum, a highly speculative cryptocurrency
- This is demonstrated in the performance this year. Unlike most Altcoins, Jasmy began to fall much earlier in February and has lost 95% of its value. It has fallen a further 24% over the last couple of weeks owing to the FTX scandal.
- Jasmy may recover sometime in the future but that is only if the use cases expand and there is a sufficient base market for such a cryptocurrency
Will Jasmy hit $1? Is it Feasible?
There are numerous issues with Jasmy
- It is operating in a highly competitive business with numerous options for consumers and businesses
- As a consequence, the demand for Jasmy Tokens is unlikely to grow significantly every year
- Therefore, Jasmy has been dependent on the Federal Reserve’s excesses
Jasmy will have to rise 256x to reach $1. That translates to a market cap of $4.7 Billion. Mathematically and in theory this is feasible. Many tokens have managed to achieve this target.
However, there has to be serious progress in Jasmy Coin Use cases to justify these levels. At the moment, we can say that Jasmy is unlikely to reach these levels.
Jasmy Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Jasmy Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.00362 and $0.00372
- Jasmy Price Prediction this week is between $0.00346 and $0.00387
|Overall Outlook||Partially Bearish|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bearish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Partially Bearish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Jasmy Coin Price Prediction 2023-2030, Aggregated
- Jasmy Price Prediction 2023 is $0.00594
- Jasmy Price Prediction 2024 is $0.00838
- Jasmy Price Prediction 2025 is $0.0117
- Jasmy Price Prediction 2026 is $0.0164
- Jasmy Price Prediction 2027 is $0.0204
- Jasmy Price Prediction 2028 is $0.0281
- Jasmy Price Prediction 2029 is $0.0391
- Jasmy Price Prediction 2030 is $0.0558
Frequently Asked Questions about Jasmy Coin
Is Jasmy Coin Dead?
Jasmy has a market cap of $189 million and a daily trading volume in the range of $13 M to $20 M in September 2023. Therefore it is certainly not dead. However, in November 2022, daily trading volumes were in the range of $33M to $200M. Comparing the two numbers, it is clear that the token has fallen quite significantly over this period. As we explained earlier, Jasmy is a great blockchain but the utility for its coins is not high at the moment. The Token is unlikely to die quickly but unless liquidity returns to the market, the price is not likely to pump anytime soon either.
Is Jasmy Coin Safe?
Given the experiences with Luna and FTX, it is difficult to make any claim of safety with a high degree of confidence. Jasmy was founded. We have already analyzed why Jasmy is not a great investment. Let us explore the pedigree of the organization and its founders. Jasmy was founded by former executives of Sony Corporation in Japan in 2016. According to Zoominfo, Jasmy has 98 employees with a revenue of $9 million. However, no employees were listed on LinkedIn. Our sense from the data available is that Jasmy has a viable Technology business that is not dependent on the success of the Token.
How High Will Jasmy Go?
As per the price prediction, Jasmy coin is expected to reach a price level of $0.05 by the end of the year 2030.
However, its price will be affected by the change in the economic conditions of the market and hence, there might be slight variations from the expected price depending upon the inflation and liquidity conditions of that time.
Jasmy Roadmap 2023
Jasmy recently released its roadmap for the year 2023, which includes:
- Development of the platform
- Release of English version integrated with AVITA’s function
- Launch of Jasmy Grant
- Development of an AI engine
- Development of Carbon Credit Consortium
- Start of Data Value Exchange
Jasmy Price Prediction: Where can I buy Jasmy?
Jasmy is based upon the Ethereum blockchain, therefore to buy Jasmy coins.
You can buy Jasmy from Cex.io, Kucoin, Coinspot, and Gate.io. Here are the links to directly buy Jasmy:
- CEX.IO – CEX.IO is a prominent cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade multiple cryptocurrencies, allowing them to participate in the digital asset market in a secure and simple manner.
- Kraken – Kraken is a renowned cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to buy, sell, and trade multiple cryptocurrencies. It provides powerful trading tools, strict security requirements, and a user-friendly interface for cryptocurrency aficionados and traders.
- KuCoin – KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange where users may buy, sell, and trade various cryptocurrencies. It has an easy-to-use UI, extensive trading tools, and its own native token, KuCoin Shares (KCS), which provides users with additional benefits.
- ByBit – Bybit is a popular cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that focuses on offering leveraged trading for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. It provides features like perpetual contracts, advanced trading tools, high leverage options.
- Coinspot – CoinSpot is a popular Australian cryptocurrency exchange where users can buy, sell, and trade a variety of cryptocurrencies. It provides an easy-to-use platform, a diverse choice of digital assets, and additional features for Australian consumers such as wallet services and a referral programme.
For a more detailed review of these sites before purchase please check out this article: Link
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.