Ethereum Price Prediction 2023-2030: Will Ethereum Reach $10k?
Latest Ethereum Price USD
Article Coverage: Latest Ethereum News, Is Ethereum a Good Investment, Ethereum Price Prediction 2023-2030, Will Ethereum Go Up? FAQs
Ethereum Price Performance So Far
- Last 1 Month: +15.7%
- Last 12 months: +70.4%
- Since launch (2016): +72965.4%
Ethereum Performance Statistics
- TVL: $26.2B [Steady]
- Last 7 days change: +2.3%
- Last 1-month change: +16.7%
- Sales (30 Days): $342.9M [Rising]
- Last 7 days change: +36.6%
- Last 1-month change: +52.8%
Ethereum Latest News
- Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has warned that if artificial intelligence (AI) becomes superintelligent and decides to turn against humanity, even escaping to Mars may not be enough to save us. In a recent interview, Buterin said that if AI reaches a certain level of intelligence, it could pose an existential threat to humanity.
- Bitcoin has surpassed Ethereum in terms of total transaction fees, reaching a staggering $61 million over the past seven days. This marks a notable reversal of the trend, as Ethereum has traditionally held the lead in this category.
Ethereum: Buy, Sell, or Hold? Crowd Poll
- July 1st: +39.7%
- Sep 1st: +40.3%
- Oct 31st:+38.7%
- Nov 13th: +39.4%
- Nov 29th: +39.0%
Ethereum Technical Analysis
Ethereum is once again surging as the buying pressure has increased in the last 24 hours. The buyers have been able to propel the ETH price above $2050. Technically Ethereum is bullish.
On the 4-hour timeframe chart, the net Ethereum price is once again above its 50-day MA and 200-day Moving Averages. The 50-day MA of ETH is at $2049.3 while the 200-day MA is $1954.4. The short-term trends surrounding the asset are positive. Continuation of the current momentum could lead to the ETH price breaking above $2100 where it could likely face its first level of resistance which is $2120. Technically, ETH is bullish considering the position of the ETH price with respect to its short-term and long-term moving averages.
For ETH, $1973 will be the crucial support level. A fall below this level could lead to the ETH price crashing below $1900. The buyers have been able to defend the $1973 support.
The Relative Strength Index of ETH after falling close to the oversold zone reversed and with the sellers being outnumbered by the buyers, the RSI is once again on the uptrend. The RSI reading at the time of writing is 56.84. The RSI will potentially surge further as there is enough space for the RSI to rise before it enters the overbought zone.
The market sentiment is positive and this is affirmed by the Fear and Greed indicator. The F&G indicator bars have increased on the Greed zone and the momentum indicator is now oscillating within the bullish axis.
Additionally, the MACD line, the signal line, and the volume histogram bars have all started to develop on the positive axis of the MACD indicator. The MACD line is now above the signal line. It is a by signal.
Overall the technical indicator suggests that the current momentum of Ethereum is bullish.
Ethereum Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Ethereum Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $2042 and $2061
- Ethereum Price Prediction this week is between $2003 and $2092
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bullish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030, Aggregated
Most Platforms are optimistic about Ethereum’s growth. By 2024, interest rates are likely to fall in response to slowing economies which would help Ethereum. Ethereum’s growth drivers include its dominance in smart contracts, the reliance of many Altcoins on the ERC Token framework, and the potential for a 4-fold increase in the market cap if it captures just 1% of global wealth allocation. Between 2025 and 2030, Ethereum might experience its golden era due to increased adoption. However, cyclical economic factors and new innovations could pose risks to blockchain and Ethereum.
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2023 is $2200
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2024 is $3624
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2025 is $5106
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2026 is $7419
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2027 is $11230
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2028 is $15436
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2029 is $18281
- Ethereum Price Prediction 2030 is $21419
Ethereum Price Prediction 2040
We project Ethereum prices for 2040 on the basis of conservative scenarios.
- If the ETH price increases by 15% per annum: $16,228
- If the ETH price increases by 25% per annum: $72,792
Will Ethereum Reach $10k? Detailed Analysis
In order for Ethereum to reach $10k, it would need to increase by a factor of 5 only. At $10k, ETH’s Market Cap will be $1.2 Trillion. If ETH were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take less than 5 years to reach $10k. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Good
- Growth required to reach $10k- Very much feasible
- Market Cap at $10k- Feasible
- Time required to reach $10k if it were to rise at 25% per annum- Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required and time required, ETH has a very good chance of reaching $10k. Let us analyze it further:
Is it possible for ETH to rise 5 times?
ETH would need to increase its value by 5 times over a period of 5 years. Comparing this to Bitcoin’s growth of 1400 times over 10 years, it is certainly possible for any coin to grow 5 times in 5 years.
Therefore, it is very much feasible for ETH to experience a growth of 5 times.
Can we forecast accurately that a token will grow at a rate of 25% every year for the next 5 years?
It is not possible to accurately forecast that a token will consistently grow at a rate of 25% every year for the next 5 years. The price and growth rate of a token can be highly unpredictable and subject to various factors and market conditions.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee or accurately predict the growth rate of a token (including ETH) over such a long time frame.
Will Ethereum Reach $10k? Conclusion
- ETH has a useful purpose as a token.
- It is a promising investment option based on its performance.
- It has the potential to achieve the necessary growth rate within the specified timeframe.
- Reaching a market cap of 1.2 trillion is within the realm of possibility for ETH.
Considering these factors, we can conclude that ETH has the potential to reach $10k in value. However, it may take some time depending on various market conditions.
Read about Neo, a blockchain-based platform that focuses on Smart Contracts. The platform enables the registration, trade, and circulation of multiple types of digital assets that are decentralized, transparent, and free of intermediaries. NEO Price Prediction 2023-2030
Ethereum Price Prediction: Is Ethereum a Good Investment?
Ethereum expands on the Bitcoin Blockchain by building cumbersome smart contract features to execute on Bitcoin. ERC-20 is a standard used on the Ethereum Blockchain to issue smart contracts in the form of Fungible Tokens. This standard can be used across a variety of products and services. Cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu are issued through ERC-20 Token. ERC-721 is a standard to issue Non-Fungible Tokens.
Use Cases for Ethereum
- DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organisations): Unlike traditional organizational structures with clear leadership and top-down decision-making, DAOs work more democratically with proposals voted by members of the blockchain.
- Ethereum Smart Contracts: Most Altcoins do not have blockchains of their own. Instead, they issue ERC-20 Tokens from the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum charges a gas fee in the form of Ether (Eth) cryptocurrency for using the Ethereum Blockchain
- Metaverse: Almost all Metaverse platforms issue built on the Ethereum Blockchain.
- DeFi Tokens: Ethereum is a dominant player in this space with most Tokens and Apps built on Ethereum
- Decentralized Apps (DApps) like Uniswap, Polymarket, etc
Competitors of ETH: Solana, Cardano, and Polkadot
Main Sources of Ethereum Value: ERC-20 Token Transactions, DeFi Contracts, NFT Transactions.
Ethereum has had two loss years since its launch (after a hard fork with ETC) in 2016. The losses came in 2018 and 2019, the years when the Federal Reserve reduced the size of its balance sheet. The losses in 2022 have also followed the same pattern.
Gain Years: 2017, 2020, 2021
Loss Years: 2018,2019,2022
In how many days did Ethereum double in the past?
- $100 to $200: 11 Days
- $200 to $400: 178 Days
- $400 to $800: 26 Days
- $800 to $1600: 1143 Days
- $1600 to $3200: 58 Days
Ethereum Price Prediction: Will Ethereum go up?
Given the information we have today, we expect liquidity to stabilize or improve and blockchain and token adoption to rise. So the odds of Ethereum going up in 2023 are higher than the odds of falling lower. However, macro and industry risks remain and could rear an ugly head anytime.
Ethereum has risen so far this year due to multiple reasons
- The inflation rate has fallen improving market sentiments which encourage investors to return to risky assets like Cryptocurrencies
- Ethereum benefits whenever the crypto market performs well because many cryptocurrencies use the ERC-20 Token
- With no major crisis after the FTX scandal, the negative effects of FTX have reduced significantly.
- With the losses due to FTX more clearly identified, FUD trended lower and helped push the Eth price higher
Ethereum Price Prediction: How low will Ethereum go?
- Ethereum has managed to stay above the $1k level over the last 6 months. BTC for example fell below the June low after the FTX scam was unearthed
- Ethereum is likely to fall below $1k under the following circumstances
- A major economic recession
- Inflation rises again
- Another scam unraveling in the cryptocurrency industry
- A new regulation that tightens the trading of cryptocurrencies
- XRP losing its case to the SEC. This could result in more regulation
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023: Will Ethereum Crash again in 2023?
Yes, Ethereum could crash again in 2023. However, there is low to moderate certainty in the prediction. Here is why Ethereum could crash again in 2023
- The continued rise in interest rates could lead to a bigger crash than anticipated in the economy
- Further deterioration in both the Chinese and European economies could lead to less demand and interest in ETH tokens
- Another FTX/ Luna type of scam taking Eth even lower than the recent bottoms
Our ability to predict each of these events is moderate at best. So the worst-case scenario is we cannot rule out another big crash in 2023.
Also Read: Ravencoin Price Prediction
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
What factors influence Ethereum Price Positively?
- Increased Liquidity
- Inclusion in mainstream ETFs
- Increase in Adoption (DeFi, NFT, Smart Contracts, etc)
What factors influence Ethereum Price Negatively?
- Inflation and higher interest rates
- In-market issues like LUNA etc
- Losing Share in Blockchain Adoption to other Layer-1 Blockchains
What is Staking? What is the Proof of Stake Consensus Mechanism?
The Proof of Stake model requires cryptocurrency holders to keep some of their coins at stake which can be used to verify transactions. It is an improved version of the Proof of Work model and makes an attack or hack less likely or unfruitful. By keeping coins at stake, the stakeholders earn rewards.
Which is better? Ethereum or Bitcoin?
There is no agreement on which is better but Bitcoin and Ethereum have similar and different characteristics which make both compelling stories.
- Bitcoin has been developed to behave like a currency which means it can be used for payment as well as stored like Gold because of its limited supply and mining characteristics. Ether is a token that is needed in order to use the Ethereum blockchain. The Ethereum blockchain can be used to build numerous apps and services by companies other than the Ethereum Foundation itself
- Both of them are decentralized and need validators to verify transactions, and the coins can be traded in an exchange and stored in a wallet
Ethereum Price Prediction 2030: How to buy Ethereum?
Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Ethereum tokens can be purchased on various centralized and decentralized exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase Exchange, KuCoin, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Kraken, Curve Finance, PancakeSwap and Loopring Exchange. Here are the steps to buy or Invest in Ethereum:
Requirements to buy Ethereum:
- Need to have a Crypto Exchange Account
- Need to Have a Crypto Wallet
Steps to Invest In Ethereum
- It would help if you found a reputable cryptocurrency exchange that supports Ethereum (as listed above).
- Once you’ve chosen an exchange, you need to sign up for an account. This usually involves providing your name, email address, and proof of identity.
- To buy Ethereum, you need to have funds in your exchange account. You can add funds by linking your bank account or credit card to your exchange account.
- The next step is to place an order to buy Ethereum. You can choose to buy at the current market price or set a limit order to buy at a specific price.
- After you have purchased Ethereum, you need to store it in a secure wallet. You can use a hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor, or a software wallet like MyEtherWallet.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.