Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH Breaches $2k again, will it stay there?
|Ethereum Price Prediction 2022 is $2435 (Aggregated) and the current outlook is Partially Positive. |
Crowdwisdom360 Poll: 56% Predict ETH will reach $2200 in August.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023 is $3319
Ethereum Price Prediction 2025 is $5798
Ethereum Price Prediction 2030 is $28413
Ethereum USD Price Today
The Price of Ethereum $ETH is $2009 which is 0.34% higher than 24 hours ago. The market cap is $244 B and the Trading Volume is $12.8 B
- Some analysts are predicting that the current Pump that began in July will end at $2200. Others are arguing that irrespective of high Ethereum goes in the current pump, there is going to be a significant correction.
- Ethereum is now outperforming Bitcoin this year after trailing it for months
- Eth Daily TVL continues to rise, this augurs well for Ethereum price in the next few days.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2022, 2025 and 2030
- Michael van de Poppe, ETH at 2.5k in the coming month
- Arthur Hayes: If Merge is successful, a price range of $3562 to $5000
- Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin believes that the ‘Merge’ has not been priced in yet and is likely to be priced in only after the Merge is complete in September.
Here are our aggregated forecasts
Our aggregated forecast suggests that Ethereum price will rise to a maximum of $2435 this year. In 2025, the maximum predicted Eth price by this aggregated method is $5798. In 2030, our aggregated method predicts the maximum price of 1 Eth to reach $28,413.
Ethereum Price Prediction next week, Eth price is likely to range between $1582 and $1970.
Ethereum Recovery: Has the Pump come to an end?
DeFi TVL has proven to be a strong predictor of future Ethereum prices. There has been a surge in TVL from July 13th and this continues to rise even today. This is good for Ethereum Price.
Is Ethereum a Good Investment?
Ethereum has had two-loss years since its launch (after a hard fork with ETC) in 2016. The losses came in 2018 and 2019, the years when the Federal Reserve reduced the size of its balance sheet. The losses in 2022 have also followed the same pattern.
|Dec 31st, 2021||$3683|
|Dec 31st, 2020||$738|
|Dec 31st, 2019||$130|
|Dec 31st, 2018||$133|
|Dec 31st, 2017||$757|
|Dec 31st, 2016||$8|
Ethereum Prediction: What factors influence Ethereum Price?
|Factors that have a Positive influence on BTC Price||Factors that have a Negative influence on BTC Price|
Inclusion in mainstream ETFs
Increase in Adoption (DeFi, NFT, Smart Contracts etc)
|Inflation and higher interest rates|
In-market issues like LUNA etc
Losing Share in Blockchain adoption to other Layer-1 Blockchains
Ethereum Price Performance in 2022
|Last 5 days||+11.5%|
|Last 30 days||+90.4%|
|Year to Date||-47.4%|
The Ethereum Merge date is tentatively finalized for September 15th, 2022. The Merge enables the transition from proof of work to proof-of-stake. The Ethereum Mainnet will merge with the Beacon chain proof-of-stake consensus system. Instead of mining (like Bitcoin), POS will define the workings of the blockchain. That said, the Merge will not reduce gas fees.
Ethereum Price Prediction Today
|Overall Outlook||Partially Positive|
|1. Market’s Wisdom||Positive|
|1b. Market Data||Higher|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd’s Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Crowd’s Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Ethereum Forecast: Should you buy Ethereum now?
Ethereum price performance between 2017 and 2019 when the Fed reduced the size of its balance sheet. There was Massive volatility at that point.
However, Global wealth was much lower in 2017
- Global Wealth in 2017 = $280 Trillion
- Global Wealth in 2021= $530 Trillion (Could be revised lower to $ 400 Trillion in 2022)
The Market Cap of Cryptocurrencies now is $ 1 Trillion. 1% of the allocation of current global wealth would amount to $4 Trillion which is 4x the current Market Cap. Therefore, it is likely good cryptocurrencies like Ethereum will continue to receive investor allocations and Ethereum in theory could rise 4 fold over the next 2 years.
Ethereum offers great opportunities in the long run for other reasons as well.
- Undisputed leader in the smart contracts space. One needs ETH to carry out transactions using Ethereum Layer-1 Blockchain
- Ethereum is present on most Metaverse’s which is clearly going to be one of the biggest growth areas over the next few years
- Most Altcoins use ERC Token framework, so as many Alts fail, the few that are left will continue to power Ethereum both in the short and long run
What is Ethereum?
- Ethereum is a Blockchain-based on Proof of work. It expands on the Bitcoin Blockchain by building smart contract features that are cumbersome to execute on Bitcoin
- ERC-20 is is a standard used on the Ethereum Blockchain to issue smart contracts in the form of Fungible Tokens. This standard can be used across a variety of products and services. Cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu are issued through ERC-20 Token.
- ERC-721 is a standard to issue Non-Fungible Tokens
- Competitors of ETH: Solana, Cardano, and Polkadot
- Main Sources of Ethereum Value: ERC-20 Token Transactions, DeFi Contracts, NFT Transactions
- The circulating Supply of Ethereum is 121,661,205. Vitalik Buterin announced yesterday that once Merge is implemented, the number of Ethers issued every year will fall significantly with some analysts predicting that it will fall by as much as 90%. As a consequence, the number of coins circulating will fall as numerous coins are consumed by Network fees. This is called Ethereum Deflation.
What is Staking? What is the Proof of Stake Consensus Mechanism?
The Proof of Stake model requires cryptocurrency holders to keep some of their coins as stake which can be used to verify transactions. It is an improved version of the Proof of Work model and makes an attack or hacks less likely or unfruitful. By keeping coins at stake, the stakeholders earn rewards.
Why is Ethereum Valuable?
- DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organisations): Unlike traditional organizational structures with clear leadership and top-down decision-making, DAOs work in a more democratic way with proposals voted by members of the blockchain.
- Most Altcoins do not have blockchains of their own. Instead, they issue ERC-20 Tokens from the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum charges a gas fee in the form of Ether (Eth) cryptocurrency for using the Ethereum Blockchain
- Metaverse: Almost all Metaverse platforms issue built on the Ethereum Blockchain. So while Ether itself is not used on
- DeFi Tokens: Ethereum is a dominant player in this space with most Tokens and Apps built on Ethereum
- Decentralized Apps (DApps) like Uniswap, Polymarket, etc
Ethereum – Other Questions
Can Ethereum rise to $10k?
Ethereum at $10k will have a market cap of $1.2 Trillion. For example, if ETH were to rise at 15% per annum, it would take ETH just 13 years to reach the $10k level. It took Bitcoin less than 1 year to rise from $1700 to $10k. However, there are 19 million Bitcoins in circulation while there are 122 million Ethereum in circulation. By this calculation, it would take ETH 6 years to reach the $10k level. Ethereum may end up reaching $10k far quickly if there are huge breakthroughs in adoption rates. Overall, The chances of $ETH reaching $10k are quite high.
Can Ethereum rise to $50k?
Ethereum at $50k will have a market cap of $4 Trillion. In theory, this is possible. For example, if ETH were to rise at 15% per annum, it would take ETH 25 years to reach the $50k level. It took Bitcoin 4 years to rise from $1700 to $50k. However, there are 19 million Bitcoins in circulation while there are 122 million Ethereum in circulation. By this calculation, it would take ETH 24 years to reach the $50k level. Such long-term forecasts tend to be unreliable. Ethereum may end up reaching $50k far quickly if there are huge breakthroughs in adoption rates.
How to buy Ethereum?
Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Here are the steps to buy or Invest in Ethereum:
Requirements to buy Ethereum:
- Need to have a Crypto Exchange Account
- Need to Have a Crypto Wallet
Steps to Invest In Ethereum
- Choose a Crypto Exchange
- Create your account with the Crypto Exchange
- Fund Your Wallet
- Buy Ethereum
Ethereum can be purchased on the following websites/ apps –Coinbase, Binance, Robinhood, Crypto.com, Using a Decentralized Exchange, CEX.IO (Using a Credit or Debit Card), Kraken
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.