Ethereum Price Prediction: What makes Ethereum a better investment than others?
|Ethereum Price Prediction 2022 is $1,647 and the current outlook is Partially Negative. The current Technical recommendation is Buy.|
Only 18% Predict that Ethereum will rise above $1800 this month.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023 is $2,971
Ethereum Price Prediction 2025 is $5,850
Ethereum Price Prediction 2030 is $27,499
Ethereum Price Prediction next week, Eth price is likely to range between $1178 and $1700.
Ethereum USD Price Today
Latest News Summary
- Some experts are worried about ETH Miners dumping their ETH in the next few days and weeks. However, the volumes are too small to crash Ethereum. Ethereum moved lower soon after the Merge like most cryptocurrencies do after a major event. This is because traders who come in just before the event prefer to exit soon after. With deterioration in the macro environment, the move lower was exacerbated.
- The Fed increased interest rates by 75 basis points. Separately, Putin has announced the partial mobilization of Russian reserves. This is bad news for Ethereum.
- It is unlikely Ethereum will recover anytime soon until the Federal Reserve stops squeezing its balance sheet. Read our latest analysis on why Crypto is unlikely to recover anytime soon.
- Ethereum is likely to range between $1100 and $1500 until there is news that will alter the momentum.
- Ethereum remains in our best cryptos to buy now list
Ethereum Price Prediction 2022, 2025 and 2030
Before we get into the predictions in greater detail, let us answer the question, Is Ethereum a good investment?
Ethereum Forecast: Is Ethereum a Good Investment?
Ethereum has had two-loss years since its launch (after a hard fork with ETC) in 2016. The losses came in 2018 and 2019, the years when the Federal Reserve reduced the size of its balance sheet. The losses in 2022 have also followed the same pattern.
|Dec 31st, 2021||$3683|
|Dec 31st, 2020||$738|
|Dec 31st, 2019||$130|
|Dec 31st, 2018||$133|
|Dec 31st, 2017||$757|
|Dec 31st, 2016||$8|
In how many days did Ethereum double in the past?
|Price||Number of Days|
|$ 100||May 18th, 2017|
|$ 200||11 days|
|$ 400||178 days|
|$ 800||26 days|
|$ 1600||1143 days|
|$ 3200||58 days|
|All Time HIGH, $ 4859||192 days|
The current economic environment is highly unpredictable given the rising interest rates, conflict in Europe, and the spectacular fall of China’s economy. The Global supply chains are yet to recover fully. Therefore, In the short run, the volatility will likely be high. However, The price of Ether is likely to rise over the next few years, first gradually over the next 2 years before pumping higher in 2025.
Why is Ethereum Valuable?
Ethereum has multiple use cases.
- DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organisations): Unlike traditional organizational structures with clear leadership and top-down decision-making, DAOs work in a more democratic way with proposals voted by members of the blockchain.
- Ethereum Smart Contracts: Most Altcoins do not have blockchains of their own. Instead, they issue ERC-20 Tokens from the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum charges a gas fee in the form of Ether (Eth) cryptocurrency for using the Ethereum Blockchain
- Metaverse: Almost all Metaverse platforms issue built on the Ethereum Blockchain. So while Ether itself is not used on
- DeFi Tokens: Ethereum is a dominant player in this space with most Tokens and Apps built on Ethereum
- Decentralized Apps (DApps) like Uniswap, Polymarket, etc
Factors that have influenced Ethereum’s price in the recent past
- New Developments in the Blockchain (Like Merge)
- External events like Interest rates, inflation and war (Fed and Ukraine)
- Crisis in the cryptocurrency industry like Terra LUNA
- New Data suggesting improvements in Blockchain adoption (Via DeFi, NFT etc)
Ethereum Price Prediction 2022
Numerous experts are forecasting a surge in Ethereum prices before and after the Merge. In fact, Eth prices had doubled in a few weeks after the Merge was announced. However, August has turned out to be bleak for Ethereum. With the Global economic environment becoming gloomier, Eth has fallen significantly over the last fortnight. Aggregated data suggests that Ethereum will rise to $1,647 by the end of 2022 which is 24% higher than today.
However, it is important to consider other scenarios as well.
|What will Ethereum be worth at the end of 2022?|
|If ETH price increases by 5% per month||$1,540|
|If ETH price increases by 10% per month||$1,770|
While it is unlikely will grow at the same pace every month, a rise of 16% over the next 3 months wouldn’t be out of the ordinary given how much the price has crashed so far.
If Eth falls at the rate of 10% per month, it could go below $1000 by the end of 2022.
|What will Ethereum be worth at the end of 2022?|
|If ETH price falls by 5% per month||$1,140|
|If ETH price falls by 10% per month||$970|
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023 is $2,971, this 2.2x current price
Ethereum Price Prediction 2024 is $ 4,270, this is 3.2x current price
Ethereum Price Prediction 2025
Global economies are likely to recover fully by 2024 and this will push Ethereum significantly higher between 2024 and 2025. Our aggregated method predicts Ethereum will rise to $5,850 in 2025. This is 4.4 times higher than the current price.
The factors that will drive growth in the next 3 years are
- Undisputed leader in the smart contracts space. One needs ETH to carry out transactions using Ethereum Layer-1 Blockchain
- Most Altcoins use ERC Token framework, so as many Alts fail, the few that are left will continue to power Ethereum both in the short and long run
- Metaverses are likely to boom on the back of better VR Glasses which are likely to be introduced in the second half of 2023. Facebook’s Meta is also likely to drive the increase in Metaverse subscriptions in the next 3 years.
- The Merge leads to Ethereum deflation (a type of Burn)
- The Market Cap of Cryptocurrencies now is $ 1 Trillion. 1% of the allocation of current global wealth would amount to $4 Trillion which is 4x the current Market Cap. Therefore, it is likely good cryptocurrencies like Ethereum will continue to receive investor allocations and Ethereum in theory could rise 4 fold over the next 2 years.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2026 is $6,837, this is 5.1x current price
Ethereum Price Prediction 2027 is $9,682. This 7.3x current price
Ethereum Price Prediction 2028 is $13,516. This is 10.2x current price
Ethereum Price Prediction 2029 is $19,244. This is 14.5x current price
Ethereum Price Prediction 2030
The period between 2025 and 2030 is likely to be the Golden era of Ethereum with increased adoption rates across institutions, amongst consumers driving a massive need for the Ethereum Token. Our aggregated method predicts Ethereum to rise to $27,499 which is 20.7 times higher than the current price.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2030 using 25% and 50% ROI Method
|Eth Price Prediction 2030|
|If ETH price increases by 25% per annum||$7,927|
|If ETH price increases by 50% per annum||$34,086|
Ethereum Price Prediction 2040 using 15% and 25% ROI Method
|Eth Price Prediction 2040|
|If ETH price increases by 15% per annum||$16,459|
|If ETH price increases by 25% per annum||$73,830|
Ethereum Prediction: Price Performance in 2022
|Last 5 days||-3.7%|
|Last 30 days||-19.4%|
|Year to Date||-64.7%|
Eth Price Prediction Today: Today’s Outlook
|Overall Outlook||Partially Negative|
|1. Market’s Wisdom||Partially Positive|
|1b. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd’s Wisdom||Negative|
|2a. Crowd’s Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Ethereum Prediction Technicals
Ethereum Price Prediction and Forecast: ETH Wallet Analysis
Holders Making Money at the current price? 51%(+12%)
Holders > 1 Year : 64% (+0%)
Ethereum Prediction: Market Cap and Volume Summary
|Market Cap||$162 B||Higher|
Ethereum Price Prediction Today: Google Search Trends
Search Keyword: Ethereum
|Last 24 Hours||Lower|
Ethereum Price Prediction: Social Media Buzz and Sentiment
Social Media Buzz
|Social Media Mentions||49.9k||Lower|
Net Social Media Sentiment
|Last 24 Hours||+ 33.1% [-5%]|
Latest Ethereum Prediction Tweets
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors influence Ethereum Price Positively?
- Increased Liquidity
- Inclusion in mainstream ETFs
- Increase in Adoption (DeFi, NFT, Smart Contracts etc)
What factors influence Ethereum Price Negatively?
- Inflation and higher interest rates
- In-market issues like LUNA etc
- Losing Share in Blockchain adoption to other Layer-1 Blockchains
Can Ethereum rise to $10k?
Ethereum at $10k will have a market cap of $1.2 Trillion. For example, if ETH were to rise at 15% per annum, it would take ETH just 13 years to reach the $10k level. It took Bitcoin less than 1 year to rise from $1700 to $10k. However, there are 19 million Bitcoins in circulation while there are 122 million Ethereum in circulation. By this calculation, it would take ETH 6 years to reach the $10k level. Ethereum may end up reaching $10k far quickly if there are huge breakthroughs in adoption rates. Overall, The chances of $ETH reaching $10k are quite high.
Ethereum Forecast: Can Ethereum rise to $50k?
Ethereum at $50k will have a market cap of $4 Trillion. In theory, this is possible. For example, if ETH were to rise at 15% per annum, it would take ETH 25 years to reach the $50k level. It took Bitcoin 4 years to rise from $1700 to $50k. However, there are 19 million Bitcoins in circulation while there are 122 million Ethereum in circulation. By this calculation, it would take ETH 24 years to reach the $50k level. Such long-term forecasts tend to be unreliable. Ethereum may end up reaching $50k far quickly if there are huge breakthroughs in adoption rates.
Eth Prediction: How much will Ethereum cost in 2030?
Long terms forecasts are not reliable and holding a position rigidly without recognizing the changing environment would be foolish. That said, Ethereum is one of the most promising as well as performing blockchains in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and being optimistic about it at the moment is not at all foolish. After all most cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu operate on the Ethereum blockchain. At the moment, looking at current momentum, likely demand and a study of how Bitcoin price changed over the years, the aggregated forecast for 2030 is between $25k and $30k. This will change over time.
What is Ethereum?
- Ethereum is a Blockchain-based on Proof of work. It expands on the Bitcoin Blockchain by building smart contract features that are cumbersome to execute on Bitcoin
- ERC-20 is is a standard used on the Ethereum Blockchain to issue smart contracts in the form of Fungible Tokens. This standard can be used across a variety of products and services. Cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu are issued through ERC-20 Token.
- ERC-721 is a standard to issue Non-Fungible Tokens
- Competitors of ETH: Solana, Cardano, and Polkadot
- Main Sources of Ethereum Value: ERC-20 Token Transactions, DeFi Contracts, NFT Transactions
- The circulating Supply of Ethereum is 121,661,205. Vitalik Buterin announced yesterday that once Merge is implemented, the number of Ethers issued every year will fall significantly with some analysts predicting that it will fall by as much as 90%. As a consequence, the number of coins circulating will fall as numerous coins are consumed by Network fees. This is called Ethereum Deflation.
What is Staking? What is the Proof of Stake Consensus Mechanism?
The Proof of Stake model requires cryptocurrency holders to keep some of their coins as stake which can be used to verify transactions. It is an improved version of the Proof of Work model and makes an attack or hacks less likely or unfruitful. By keeping coins at stake, the stakeholders earn rewards.
Which is better? Ethereum or Bitcoin?
There is no agreement on which is better but Bitcoin and Ethereum have similar and different characteristics which make both a compelling story.
- Bitcoin has been developed to behave like a currency which means it can be used for payment as well as stored like Gold because of its limited supply and mining characteristics. Ether is a token that is needed in order to use the Ethereum blockchain. The Ethereum blockchain can be used to build numerous apps and services by companies other than the Ethereum foundation itself
- Both of them are decentralized and need validators to verify transactions, and the coins can be traded in an exchange and stored in a wallet
How to buy Ethereum?
Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Here are the steps to buy or Invest in Ethereum:
Requirements to buy Ethereum:
- Need to have a Crypto Exchange Account
- Need to Have a Crypto Wallet
Steps to Invest In Ethereum
- Choose a Crypto Exchange
- Create your account with the Crypto Exchange
- Fund Your Wallet
- Buy Ethereum
Ethereum can be purchased on the following websites/ apps –Coinbase, Binance, Robinhood, Crypto.com, Using a Decentralized Exchange, CEX.IO (Using a Credit or Debit Card), Kraken
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.